Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

• Dr safi (very big movements, black-pilled but expensive)

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Dr Ramieri (a lot of asymmetry cases, prices are good and results are okay/good)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Raffaini (very good harmonious results but can’t decide a lot and expensive)

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Pagnoni (okay prices, blackpilled, good at implants too but prices are also high)

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Dr erol cansiz (Turkish no name surgeon but cheap and some good/okay results)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
Safi is by far the easiest surgeon to consult with tbh + he's blackpilled af. Not only that, but he offers installment plans, too.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticmax and Going2KillMyself
Safi is by far the easiest surgeon to consult with tbh + he's blackpilled af. Not only that, but he offers installment plans, too.
Yes True but since you read my post you should know that I only have 6k

• Woah
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Yes True but since you read my post you should know that I only have 6k
Why don't you put some of the costs on to a credit card or take out a personal loan (assuming you have good credit)?

• Hmm...
Reactions: extremchange628181
What are some of his costs and instalment plans? 25-30k? :what:

• +1
Why don't you put some of the costs on to a credit card or take out a personal loan (assuming you have good credit)?
I just finished school this year. It’s not that easy to get a credit of 15-30k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639
You’ll ascend hard with a good bimax. Good luck

• +1
What kind of movements do you think I need and which surgeon would you choose if I were you? I know that I have potential, but I also want to use it to get the best out of it

if you're getting pagnoni to design your movements you'll get botched. safi or raffaini mogs

@SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois
What makes you say this, i always see users saying pagnoni mogs with custom implants

• +1
What are some of his costs and instalment plans? 25-30k? :what:
I haven't gotten the quote yet, but it'll likely be 30-35k CHF (32-38k USD). You pay half of the cost 3 weeks prior to your operation and then can do installments for up to 6 months

• +1
  • +1