Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

Vote on which is the best Bimax surgeon for my case (see pictures)!

• Dr safi (very big movements, black-pilled but expensive)

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Dr Ramieri (a lot of asymmetry cases, prices are good and results are okay/good)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Raffaini (very good harmonious results but can’t decide a lot and expensive)

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Pagnoni (okay prices, blackpilled, good at implants too but prices are also high)

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Dr erol cansiz (Turkish no name surgeon but cheap and some good/okay results)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
You will probably want jaw implants and maybe bimax jaw widening too. I know safi, pagnoni, ramieri, cansiz can do both widening and implants, maybe raffaini does the widening as well but i dont know as much about him.
Ramieri does it too lol

Cool then they all do it

Another thing:
if you don't like Raffaini's plan, he will not change it to accommodate your requests.
My sense from consulting with most of these guys is that Safi and Pagnoni would be most accomodating.
I can't speak to Cansiz's personalit ythough.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Cool then they all do it

Another thing:
if you don't like Raffaini's plan, he will not change it to accommodate your requests.
My sense from consulting with most of these guys is that Safi and Pagnoni would be most accomodating.
I can't speak to Cansiz's personalit ythough.
Yes I had a consult with safi and from what I heared I totally agree. You can decide what you want whereas Raffis resu might be very good but you can’t decide so much by yourself. I also heared he might be arrogant which does not give me a good feeling. Ramieri Ramieri is also accommodating but still conservative compared to safi for example. I spoke with user who went to cansiz and he said he is also accommodating.

Yes I had a consult with safi and from what I heared I totally agree. You can decide what you want whereas Raffis resu might be very good but you can’t decide so much by yourself. I also heared he might be arrogant which does not give me a good feeling. Ramieri Ramieri is also accommodating but still conservative compared to safi for example. I spoke with user who went to cansiz and he said he is also accommodating.
Good luck !

• +1
Do you make a planning session with Safi?

• +1
Pagnoni actually has some good results from our fellow .org users, would actually give it a try to him if i needed bimax.
do u have a link

• +1
since I am living in Germany it’s hard to get a ct scan without health issues I would have to go to their office directly and then cont the other surgeons with that ct scan
you can get a cbct scan for 250 bucks or so here in Germany

• +1
if you're getting pagnoni to design your movements you'll get botched. safi or raffaini mogs

@SurgeryEnjoyer @HarrierDuBois
Really, what makes you say this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: extremchange628181 and AspieBro
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Meister!, SurgeryEnjoyer and extremchange628181
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!
im joking retard but pagnoni is a botcher because he'll do whatever u ask him to
he’s literally your best bet for implants (especially if you get someone like giant to design the implant)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
im joking retard but pagnoni is a botcher because he'll do whatever u ask him to
Who has he botched besides sheyko

• +1
he’s literally your best bet for implants (especially if you get someone like giant to design the implant)
agreed but his bimaxes are mid tbh

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
agreed but his bimaxes are mid tbh
ye I definitely wanna do implants with pagnoni but I’m not sure I want to do jaw surgery with him, however it’ll be a bit complicated if I’m going to go to two different surgeons for my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and extremchange628181
But doesnt mean he is a bad surgeon. He just does what people want. If you would ask him what he would do and he would come up with bad plan he would be Botcher

ye I definitely wanna do implants with pagnoni but I’m not sure I want to do jaw surgery with him, however it’ll be a bit complicated if I’m going to go to two different surgeons for my surgeries
I had the same plan but I would not recommend it because you have to pay less If you do implants combined with bimax by one surgeon like Ramieri or Pagnoni

Do you have before and Afters of him btw.
i think they are somewhere in his psychotic esl rambling thread

he didn't need bimax in the first place.

i haven't heard any negative reviews of Pagnoni from anyone else who actually had a surgery with him

• Hmm...
im personally going to pagnoni for my implants and another underrated surgeon for my bimax

im personally going to pagnoni for my implants and another underrated surgeon for my bimax
Who is the underrated surgeon for Bimax

sunil richardson innit
he botched so many people in the worst possible way bruhhh but I guess your joking again bruh

You can get one you just need to pay yourself
you’ll ascend so hard bro😮‍💨
I dev know I am a really good canidate for all the surgerys that people talk about here. But the hardest thing for me is working over 2 years in shitty jobs just to get the money. I don’t trust this Turkish 6k bimax surgeon but I feel the urge to just get surgery immediately

the information was revealed to me in a dream
Do you have any actual reason to have a preference against Pagnoni?

• +1
  • JFL
Do you have any actual reason to have a preference against Pagnoni?
I read in a few forums including .org that he has nearly the same plan for everyone and he does Bimax - like someone already mentioned here - no matter If it’s objectively unnecessary which can leads to uncanny and botched results

I read in a few forums including .org that he has nearly the same plan for everyone and he does Bimax - like someone already mentioned here - no matter If it’s objectively unnecessary which can leads to uncanny and botched results
I dont know the source of this, comparing my plan to all the others people visiting him have posted they are all different

• Hmm...
I
heard this about ramieri not Pagnoni

• Hmm...
I dont know the source of this, comparing my plan to all the others people visiting him have posted they are all different
I maybe should consult with him since everyone Is telling me he is so good but I just can’t find that much about him on the internet compared to Ramieri

I maybe should consult with him since everyone Is telling me he is so good but I just can’t find that much about him on the internet compared to Ramieri
He just does not do much marketing and I think a greater portion of his patients are italian so word doesn’t spread on english platforms

• +1
I

heard this about ramieri not Pagnoni
Maybe he is just conservative and therefore people claim that but I also thought about consulting with Ramieri as you can see more people voted for Ramieri then for Raffaini and he is only 15k which is really big pro

Pls ask question and talk here. So more people see this thread and vote for my Bimax case. Maybe there is also a new surgeon that I did not knew about

Pls vote comment ask questions

plot twist:

Nt

• +1
Bruh thought you voted for erol cansiz since it’s your surgeon. Why do you think Pagnoni is an good option for me
Dude. You are a povertycel. You shouldn't even be thinking about surgeries.

You should focus on moneymaxxing and ascending in your career.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Pakicel
Dude. You are a povertycel. You shouldn't even be thinking about surgeries.

You should focus on moneymaxxing and ascending in your career.
True I just waiting for my job to respond Lol but I can still make up a plan

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel