Waffles does it again LMAO. Gives a High Tier every day good looking Normie a Normie rating. A clear 6 but gives him a 5 for lord knows what reason

Why? Because I am me and you are you.

If you want to know what that means?

I am intelligent and wise while you're some disillusioned aspie.
You are neither intelligent or wise, you showed your face here and on lookism who got closed because a guy in your same country shoot people, you say where you are from (London) and you post pics of your gf and If somebody had time to waste could easily dox you and ruin your life. All of this for internet points.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You are neither intelligent or wise, you showed your face here and on lookism who got closed because a guy in your same country shoot people, you say where you are from (London) and you post pics of your gf and If somebody had time to waste could easily dox you and ruin your life. All of this for internet points.

I am just intelligent then.

Not wise.

No you are just a bloated curry faggot

But you definitely don't know what general chicks go for - I am 1000% on that. You're not looking at it through their lens.

Based on experience they will find Eduard to be a bit creepy looking. You are just seeing it with this 'he looks like a movie character' perspective. Or like he has money. Lol it doesn't matter.

A woman's biology is not logical. Only gold diggers care about this high-class nonsense. Unless that's her niche of guy, which means he has niche appeal. Which is pretty-much what I said.

For one the YouTuber has far better pheno and colouring and for 2# despite Eduard being ok looking and carrying this high-class look, that's more about style etc.
Although I can agree the youtuber being better looking overall, he for sure moggs me on a few facial features.
I think I colouring mogg him. I think both of us, are kinda in the same-ish looks range. So than it comes down more to preferences, and what one prefers.

I do DEMAND :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Some ocean blue eyes halo points. I had a few women tell me, they really loved my eyes coloring and they liked drowing in them.

I mean.
This youtube guy, looks in coloring imo kinda plain meditreainian dark eyes coloring.
While I think my pheno has better coloring contrasts

2744762_2744724_d4a56cc461c29f98f4ccd048cd6fd695.png
vs
2709635 20220125 170030 2

I would pick my coloring, any day of the week.
He a 5 with niche appeal.
thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14781
But you definitely don't know what general chicks go for - I am 1000% on that. You're not looking at it through their lens.

Based on experience they will find Eduard to be a bit creepy looking. You are just seeing it with this 'he looks like a movie character' perspective. Or like he has money. Lol it doesn't matter.
General chicks would go for both depending on personal preference. The looks disparity is not that big to make one mog the other, it's just personal preference at that point. Some girls dislike heavy dark beards for example.

• +1
You're an absolute stupid dumb buffoon if you would rather look like this

View attachment 1541922

Over

View attachment 1541923

For one the YouTuber has far better pheno and colouring and for 2# despite Eduard being ok looking and carrying this high-class look, that's more about style etc. He would fit the niche off certain women in their 30s who were looking to settle down. The more sophisticated type, but he would be limited there.

He a 5 with niche appeal.

Where as the other guy is a 6 with more widespread appeal to a range of girls who aren't in the Stacey category and may be even some of them will show him fondness, if they are suckers for his pheno or he has finesse / charm.
Koopman has better coloring

Although I can agree the youtuber being better looking overall, he for sure moggs me on a few facial features.
I think I colouring mogg him. I think both of us, are kinda in the same-ish looks range. So than it comes down more to preferences, and what one prefers.

I do DEMAND :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Some ocean blue eyes halo points. I had a few women tell me, they really loved my eyes coloring and they liked drowing in them.

I mean.
This youtube guy, looks in coloring imo kinda plain meditreainian dark eyes coloring.
While I think my pheno has better coloring contrasts

2744762_2744724_d4a56cc461c29f98f4ccd048cd6fd695.png
vs View attachment 1541975

I would pick my coloring, any day of the week.

thanks.

You don't

You're yellow and pale.

While he is medium complexion and pretty much med.

In many experiments and studies it has shown that meds are the most UNIVERSALLY liked phenotype by women.

That means all women gravitate to them. Doesn't matter what race they are.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, buflek and PubertyMaxxer
General chicks would go for both depending on personal preference. The looks disparity is not that big to make one mog the other, it's just personal preference at that point. Some girls dislike heavy dark beards for example.

Exactly. So you are agreeing with me and I said this if you actually read properly.

Eduard is a flat 5/10 normie to most girls and a 4 or even a 3 creep to others.

While there will be a small section of girls that have a love for his type of look and will find him to be a 6. Which means he has niche appeal. Which is pretty-much what I said.

However most girls will find him to be a 5.

The YouTuber on the other hand will be found to be a 5 at lowest, a 6 at general and a 7 at most.

He has more universal appeal. Why? Better midface averageness, better pheno, better harmony and most importantly no failos. Eduard has multiple failos with a narrow and long face and some dodgy mouth. He can be seen as creepy.

It might be that you're a T-Bag from Prison Break fan who also ironically enough has that same niche appeal as Eduard. He will be seen as a creep by some girls, ok by most girls and sexy by others. He and Eduard have the type of look that can also be halo'ed by behaviour.

he had good harmony tbh which inflates his pts a bit even if his features aren't that good

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MakinItHappenReturn
he had good harmony tbh which inflates his pts a bit even if his features aren't that good

Exactly.

He has no striking features.

Pheno + Averageness. So pheno + good measurements (No weaknesses)

But that's enough to be a 6.

Pheno can carry you a long way if you have no weaknesses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15748
if u pay anyone to rate ur face u dont deserve more than 1/10 ngl
deserved rating for this subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING and PubertyMaxxer
You don't

You're yellow and pale.

In many experiments and studies it has shown that meds are the most UNIVERSALLY liked phenotype by women.

Yeah, I'm deffo not med. I'm Nordid white pheno.
I never knew Meditarainian, was seen as the ideal pheno. But if studies show it, than it is so.
I only find Meditarainian pheno the best, when they have light/blue eyes. Because than it contrasts giga well with the darker features. But when they have brow or black ayes, than I think they look plane in coloring.

You don't

You're yellow and pale.

If you unironically believe med coloring mogs north Atlantid coloring kill yourself immediately please

Attachments 31

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Ugh..
6/10 one of the few times WW is not overating when his rating is off.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Exactly. So you are agreeing with me and I said this if you actually read properly.

While there will be a small section of girls that have a love for his type of look and will find him to be a 6. Which means he has niche appeal. Which is pretty-much what I said.

The YouTuber on the other hand will be found to be a 5 at lowest, a 6 at general and a 7 at most.

He has more universal appeal. Why? Better midface averageness, better pheno, better harmony and most importantly no failos. Eduard has multiple failos with a narrow and long face and some dodgy mouth. He can be seen as creepy.

It might be that you're a T-Bag from Prison Break fan who also ironically enough has that same niche appeal as Eduard. He will be seen as a creep by some girls, ok by most girls and sexy by others. He and Eduard have the type of look that can also be halo'ed by behaviour.
I look completely different from T-Bag i just like his character

Oh yeah, because it's absolutely so intelligent to use a fucking Chad to make your argument. Shut up you autist fanboy.
Yeah it just so happens most of Hollywood is North Atlantid and that they are considered the beauty ideal even within the already ideal whites.

North Atlantid > Other white phenos >> Mixed w white >>>> Chinks, Currys, Niggers & Abos

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14781
I look completely different from T-Bag i just like his character

I know and I am saying you are bias to these guys that look like movie characters.

Eduard looks like a movie character

if u pay anyone to rate ur face u dont deserve more than 1/10 ngl
deserved rating for this subhuman
Or asking ratings on reddit. also deserves 1/10

• JFL
Reactions: registormz
Your score perfectly matches the rating of Wheat Waffles.
He also gave me 5/10
Report below. I notice he got that midface ratio calculation wrong way around. Still 10% off. but it's 0.9 insteat of 1.1. LOL @ his advice, to aim for the nerdy women at school/class. I haven't seen the inside of a school for 10 years orso.

View attachment 1541907View attachment 1541908

Just read this.

Insightful thanks

• +1
Just read this.

Insightful thanks
I have to add. It was long time ago, and I was probs one of the first peoples he rated. Maybe now, I assume, Wheat Waffles, after now doing many face analysis, is doing better as back than at it.

• +1
I have to add. It was long time ago, and I was probs one of the first peoples he rated. Maybe now, Wheat Waffles, after doing many face analysis, is doing better as back than at it.

Yeah now he is overrating because Red Pillers are making YouTube videos about him making men hate themselves :LOL:

Yeah now he is overrating because Red Pillers are making YouTube videos about him making men hate themselves :LOL:
LOL.
Yeah, it;s quit the ego hits us men have to endure. With ratings,

I started out, before doing some looksmaxxing, with pure subhuman ratings. And it was correct, I looked subhuman as fuck. One needs a strong ego, to be unaffected by it.
Redpillers in general, have giga fragile ego's. They all like to believe they are some Alpha leader, that all men fear. While the reality is, they are invisible skinny-fat guys, like most men on planet earth..

*** LOL @ the age Wheat Waffles thought I was. I'm old or old-ish. But i always get estimted and treated asif I'm still kinda young-ish. Which is cool, in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Landorus
LOL.
Yeah, it;s quit the ego hits us men have to endure. With ratings,

I started out, before doing some looksmaxxing, with pure subhuman ratings. And it was correct, I looked subhuman as fuck. One needs a strong ego, to be unaffected by it.
Redpillers in general, have giga fragile ego's. They all like to believe they are some Alpha leader, that all men fear. While the reality is, they are invisible skinny-fat guys, like most men on planet earth..

*** LOL @ the age Wheat Waffles thought I was. I'm old or old-ish. But i always get estimted and treated asif I'm still kinda young-ish. Which is cool, in general.
how do u rate yourself in PSL scale?

how do u rate yourself in PSL scale?
I think face-wise. I nowadays around 70 percenatile ranges. so that's like PSL4.5 ranges orso. On good days.
My height is 6'2. So that is like 80 percentile ranges.
My body shape was always, skinny fat, or concentration camp skinny, so around 50 percentile body shape maybe (when skinny fat). I'm now working quit hard on it, and it's going pretty good. I bet by the summer, I have my body shape be 80 percentile or better ranges.
I hope to than by that time, have overall compounded decentley well: face + height + body shape + styling. Everythig being top 25% or better. And overall everything added together, compunded, than the SMV should be a quit a bit higher than 75 percentile. Maybe such compounds to like 90 percentile.

Because I noticce. Most men, might mog in 1 thing. But most men, also I have 1 of these below list looks things bascially be in failo teritory (aka, below 50 percentile). I aim to have none of these in my appearance be failo (below 50 perentile). I actually aim to have them all be above like 70%.
Than it nicely compounds, for overall smv. Rather I would like to have 1 thing be top 0.1% (ideally face, because face matters most); but when that is not possible than it's time to compound haveing no failos basically in below 5 items list:
* face
* height
* body shape
* style/styling

[end of essay]

HTN, very good facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
I would suck your dick if you polled 1,000 women and they chose him over the YouTuber

I am not even debating this

You're an aspie for thinking that
Ignore him, he's an indian living in curryland so it's only natural for him to pick the white man with blue eyes.

His beard doesnt blend in with his softish look

Yeah but what about SMV wise? He's 5ft 8 from what I could gather, eduard is 6ft2. They both have the same SMV then? You tend to deduct 0.5 pts if they are below 5ft9 and add 0.5 pts if they are above 5ft11.

Wheat waffles gave me a 5 as well yet this guy mogs me in every conceivable way

This guy is very obviously a 6. He has very good facial averageness imo and only 'falio' is eye area. He does not have that much bloat -- it is good looksmaxxing advice to cut bodyfat%, but his current level is not really a negative for him.

Normally WW is not that bad and is generally only off by 0.5 max, but recently he's been doing poorly, especially with the Asian guy (should have been a 6, not 7) and this guy (should have been a 6, not 5). Maybe he is doing it TRM style where the Asian dude is a 7 for his race, idk.

Last edited:
Wheat waffles sucks at ratings
Water is wet

• JFL
Your score perfectly matches the rating of Wheat Waffles.
He also gave me 5/10
Report below. I notice he got that midface ratio calculation wrong way around. Still 10% off. but it's 0.9 insteat of 1.1. LOL @ his advice, to aim for the nerdy women at school/class. I haven't seen the inside of a school for 10 years orso.

View attachment 1541907View attachment 1541908
He is much less autistic and doomerish than other blackpill youtubers. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and eduardkoopman
Overall he is probably a bit above average depending on height

• +1
i got a 6 from him

Attachments

• 20220326_132828.jpg
    20220326_132828.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
When you start a random adventure game and dont make a custom character so you use the base character.

• JFL
You don't

You're yellow and pale.

So JBW actually means Just Be Wop?

Exactly.

He has no striking features.

Pheno + Averageness. So pheno + good measurements (No weaknesses)

But that's enough to be a 6.

Pheno can carry you a long way if you have no weaknesses.
Idk...I think giving him a 5.5/10 is the most accurate rating. I think his meh eye area prevents him from being a solid 6. He has good averageness and harmony, but not enough features that are above average to push him into the higher looks levels. He's basically a really good looking and photogenic 5.5/10 guy.

Last edited:
LOL? Check his facial averageness / ratios, solid lower facial third, solid eye-area etc. His brows are low-set and they are thick. He has a good phenotype. Apparently though he is a middle tier average 50% guy? How? LOOOOL

I don't understand how someone that's high IQ can be doing this

He's pretty average. Well groomed but has zero bones and below average eye area. He's also below average height.

• +1
I got 7.5
Underrate tbh
66EB6C4B 9365 4C0C 80B6 56AF5285C98C

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Honestly a solid 7.

Wheat waffles not being able to rate? Water. Imagine the fact that thousands of people paid this guy for a rating. Truly a griftor
Joe biden vice president