Wages in EU are utter dog poo, it is soo over for EUcels

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
From what I see wages in EU are dog poo compared NA so it might be a good place to geomax and money mog the local poorcels.
JFL at the average software engineer salary in EU it is soo over for EUcels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and LampPostPrime

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 29155, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
Not sure about others, but the thing is with the UK that average wage has barely risen in the last 15 years because of austerity.

Grad starting wage is still more or less same as 2008. Yet housing is like 3x what it was, food and everything else is like 2x.

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Europe is an ethnic refugee clown state, literally it's purpose is the well-being of ethnics that's it

• +1
  • +1
@fauxfox

Not sure about others, but the thing is with the UK that average wage has barely risen in the last 15 years because of austerity.

Grad starting wage is still more or less same as 2008. Yet housing is like 3x what it was, food and everything else is like 2x.
Never began for UKcels, over from every angle.

From what I see wages in EU are dog poo compared NA so it might be a good place to geomax and money mog the local poorcels.
JFL at the average software engineer salary in EU it is soo over for EUcels.
View attachment 2313375
Mass cope we don't need high wage to live a good life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary and Piratecel
Mass cope we don't need high wage to live a good life
COPE money=happiness
Those slavewages are not enough for the expensive living cost in EU so EUcels are poorcels.

Leave EU, it's impossible to get rich there with their welfare state.
I'm so glad my family chose the US instead. Euros will talk about the gun/gang culture but the US is so diverse I've never even seen a gun IRL.
It should be easy to immigrate here as a European citizen.
Imo move to a state with a guaranteed Community college -> public university transfer option, the highest ranked public university for CS u can choose. 2 years at CC 2 years and normal college, do this, get 1 internship during your time and you'll be very comfortable by 30. Don't listen to retards who talk about passive incomes/not needing a degree, the easiest way to enter the upper class is a CS degree from a good school.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Piratecel and Deleted member 30283
Leave EU, it's impossible to get rich there with their welfare state.
I'm so glad my family chose the US instead. Euros will talk about the gun/gang culture but the US is so diverse I've never even seen a gun IRL.
It should be easy to immigrate here as a European citizen.
Imo move to a state with a guaranteed Community college -> public university transfer option, the highest ranked public university for CS u can choose. 2 years at CC 2 years and normal college, do this, get 1 internship during your time and you'll be very comfortable by 30. Don't listen to retards who talk about passive incomes/not needing a degree, the easiest way to enter the upper class is a CS degree from a good school.
I don't live in EU I am in CAN thankfully, could easily get a US remote job or US work permit from here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
oh no top 0.5% income country mogs top 1% income country gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes and Europe is being deindustrialized given recent energy, natural resources, nitrogen legislation passed in so many countries, reinforced through surveillance, censorship, social and carbon credit policies and legislation, leading to a decline in quality of life of europeans and a rapidly growing brain drain towards the US which will only increase as the global community marches blindly towards agenda 2030.

• +1
This is retarded shithole jewmerica is way worse. We have to bankrupt to fix a broken wrist and to get a fuckin degree to earn more than 7 usd an hour. Plus no vacation days and like 20% more hours worked than europe. How can you seriously think its just sbout the wage level alone lmao. So ignorant

oh no top 0.5% income country mogs top 1% income country gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Also Europe has better healthcare, free education and a more robust social security. Ofc in a capitalist country like the Jewnited states the wages will be higher but actual stands of living Europe mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
JFL the wages are nearly doubled in NA compared to EU
This is retarded shithole jewmerica is way worse. We have to bankrupt to fix a broken wrist and to get a fuckin degree to earn more than 7 usd an hour. Plus no vacation days and like 20% more hours worked than europe. How can you seriously think its just sbout the wage level alone lmao. So ignorant
COPE
It is called health insurance, and don't just don't get sick or break your bones it is not that hard.

no they're only slightly richer, and have to work way more hours, in shitter work conditions, and dont have and social protection, can be homeless easily, pay 10k for an ambulance if u break ur arm lmao.

europeans are still top 1% income worldwide, and have perfect work conditions, work less hours, have social protection, nhs, free healthcare, literally impossible to be homeless.

europe is literally paradise on earth.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

COPE
It is called health insurance, and don't just don't get sick or break your bones it is not that hard.
You're an idiot. The point is jewish health insurance in america is retarded expensive, plus college , plus no Vacation days, literally no one thinks us has better quality of life lmao

no they're only slightly richer, and have to work way more hours, in shitter work conditions, and dont have and social protection, can be homeless easily, pay 10k for an ambulance if u break ur arm lmao.

europeans are still top 1% income worldwide, and have perfect work conditions, work less hours, have social protection, nhs, free healthcare, literally impossible to be homeless.

europe is literally paradise on earth.
I am in CAN so I have the best of both worlds, higher wages than EU plus can get US work permit easily and free healthcare and all that. I will geomax to EU countries soon.

I am in CAN so I have the best of both worlds, higher wages than EU plus can get US work permit easily and free healthcare and all that. I will geomax to EU countries soon.
well fair enough, but i dont see why we all compare anyways. we all still mog 99.999% of the rest of the world of subhumans

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back