Wake up, be aware

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
Everything around you, people, things, events, things you read, things you listen to - shapes you/brainwash you

You must wake up, we are all NPCS to some degree, but at least be self-aware of it, it gives satisfaction, it helps you to be yourself, find your own image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Everything around you, people, things, events, things you read, things you listen to - shapes you/brainwash you

You must wake up, we are all NPCS to some degree, but at least be self-aware of it, it gives satisfaction, it helps you to be yourself, find your own image
@FastBananaCEO you asked me how to be yourself here it is, i just couldn't word it like him

We must be realistic in this life

Everybody is born biased in one way or another, it is those who strive for the truth with an open heart the sincere ones because let's be honest, if i'n searching the truth, I'M SEARCHING THE TRUTH (Denzel Washington voice), i'm not searching for something that makes me feel happy and deluded

Like for example, anyone here does believe the CIA version of JFK assassination? One must be blind to believe that

I respect a lot of people from here, i tell this sincerely, i think there are a lot of sincere folk here and i respect that, props to the one who made the thread and as Marlo said, "Holla at my man Monk" too hahaha

May Allah guide you and us people from Looksmax, i respect a lot of you since you look lost, i somehow identify with you when i was younger and that makes me understand you guys

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Adriana Lima
We must be realistic in this life

Everybody is born biased in one way or another, it is those who strive for the truth with an open heart the sincere ones because let's be honest, if i'n searching the truth, I'M SEARCHING THE TRUTH (Denzel Washington voice), i'm not searching for something that makes me feel happy and deluded

Like for example, anyone here does believe the CIA version of JFK assassination? One must be blind to believe that

I respect a lot of people from here, i tell this sincerely, i think there are a lot of sincere folk here and i respect that, props to the one who made the thread and as Marlo said, "Holla at my man Monk" too hahaha

May Allah guide you and us people from Looksmax, i respect a lot of you since you look lost, i somehow identify with you when i was younger and that makes me understand you guys
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ThatDjangoWalk
As an advice to people from here, i would recommend to not stay in this web too much, because as Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) said in a narration: "Whoever stays among a people (a certain amount of time), he is one of them"

Here almost everyone is low self esteem and posting model photos, if you think you are going to improve yourself and those around you by staying here... be careful people, and be aware

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5048
Here almost everyone is low self esteem and posting model photos, if you think you are going to improve yourself and those around you by staying here... be careful people, and be aware
the type of kiddiefiddlers you read about on CNN, be careful boyos

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I would recommend you all, go to the Gym first and foremost, start eating well and especially be strong minded, not like a wall, rather, you must learn which strikes you have to avoid and which ones you NEED to receive, because everybody sometimes needs a punch on the face, everybody needs to humble himself

Since in this world we live nowadays one must be strong, be loyal to yourself, don't lie to yourself and then don't lie to no one, this is a means of achieving good and advancing, be sincere, if you aren't sincere to yourself how can you ask for people to be sincere to you? Go for it people, start from now and always remember that this life is not the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
@FastBananaCEO you asked me how to be yourself here it is, i just couldn't word it like him
I'm already aware of this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053