walking around the park seeing hot blonde jbs with ethnics (BRUTAL)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
and by ethnic I don’t mean curry or rice

the guys I see with hot girls always have white/olive/very light brown skin with dark eyes and long dark hair, aka a low trust prettyboy pheno

I’m yet to see a hot blonde with a blonde man, it just never happens.

I saw a lot of blonde guys with curry foids tho :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBW is legit guys if you want ethnic girls

white girls with blue eyes want dark features on white skin. Proven time and time again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 8988, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
White girls belong to white men sorry but anything else is just cope

bro you just saw my thread how i went to the park as well bro and i saw quite the opposite actually
i saw asian guy with hot asian girl i didn't understand i told my great grandma in exact words on the ride home "
noodle whores are meant for bwc bc theyre richer bigger dicks better looking lighter eyes taller JBW fails once again" and then i remembered there are anomalies and that girl is prolly fucking chad on the side

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, lepo2317, fjor2096 and 1 other person
bro you just saw my thread how i went to the park as well bro and i saw quite the opposite actually
i saw asian guy with hot asian girl i didn't understand i told my great grandma in exact words on the ride home "
noodle whores are meant for bwc bc theyre richer bigger dicks better looking lighter eyes taller JBW fails once again" and then i remembered there are anomalies and that girl is prolly fucking chad on the side
nigga that girl that asked you to rape her 100% fantasises about ramirez :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited by a moderator:

the guys I see with hot girls always have white/olive/very light brown skin with dark eyes and long dark hair, aka a low trust prettyboy pheno

white girls with blue eyes want dark features on white skin. Proven time and time again

where tf

i usually see 5'7 manlet white prettyboy zoomers with latina big ass stacies meanwhile at 6'2 with incel phenotype but good looks i get nohting

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member
i literally get treated like a bug in public

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
non blondes are ethnics now?

nigga that girl that asked you to rape her 100% fantasises about ramirez :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i dont get why these girls fantasize these fake serial killers ?
why do these girls love these bad guyswho have killed

Can confirm in Germany and uk.

But never see legit curries or ricemen with girls not of their own race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Med pheno is best, best of Both Worlds tbh, olive skin is huge halo Among pale ginger nerdics

Med pheno is best, best of Both Worlds tbh, olive skin is huge halo Among pale ginger nerdics
I think something like Italian pheno is ideal to fuck prime jbs

i usually see 5'7 manlet white prettyboy zoomers with latina big ass stacies meanwhile at 6'2 with incel phenotype but good looks i get nohting
Where do u live, im literally White manlet Where is my latina with fat booty