Walking through the streets of korea video screenshots of 50 korean guys faces - 50 faces, zero above 2 PSL [Korean faces are hilarious]

jbw is real but i am also trying to talk objectively.
Objectively as in PSL and harmony wise, white ppl arent any more attractive than asians, hispanics and ethnics on average. in my opinion atleast. They do have a higher looks ceilling but i am talking averages.
Call me bluepilled or whatever but a big part of jbw i feel like is because of genuine racism and stereotypes as well as cultural hegemony. YOu yourself even admitted that 2/10 cumskins outslayed you in korea.
The point of this all is you can find plenty of non racist white girls (not virtue signaling, genuinly non racist) who will treat you just as well as your white looksmatch
the only race i believe is truly less attractive than the others psl wise is curries but again i admit this might just be me falling for stereotypes and media representation as the rural areas seem to have plenty of giga bone moggers

white passing is the biggest cope jfl just admit you are ethnic. Its not as big of a failo as this forum makes it out to be
no you dont understand I am very white passing. I have blonde hair and blue eyes type of white passing

It's not that, it's actual weight of representation. Look at countries where they have NOT been importing village curries to run their administration servers for last 20 years, or no curry sex tourists pajeets, no curry failo if u r GL.

Agree the accent and style kills them, but put him in Nirmal clothes with NT hair and people like Roshan or Tigerr or most curry celebs will kill it anywhere, except in Asia.
high iq but what do you mean with weight of representation. DOnt your examples just fall into negative stereotypes?

no you dont understand I am very white passing. I have blonde hair and blue eyes type of white passing
not a word + there are iranian people who have blond hair and/or blue eyes (my father as a baby) and they aren't white passing, atleast not by psl standards

jbw is real but i am also trying to talk objectively.
Objectively as in PSL and harmony wise, white ppl arent any more attractive than asians, hispanics and ethnics on average. in my opinion atleast. They do have a higher looks ceilling but i am talking averages.
Call me bluepilled or whatever but a big part of jbw i feel like is because of genuine racism and stereotypes as well as cultural hegemony. YOu yourself even admitted that 2/10 cumskins outslayed you in korea.
The point of this all is you can find plenty of non racist white girls (not virtue signaling, genuinly non racist) who will treat you just as well as your white looksmatch
Ok so I think u and I are polar opposites here.

I do believe on average whites, and some pockets of non whites, are much higher PSL, IRL, and SMV than non white. They just have a bell curve shifted to the right vs non whites.

However I feel whites don't have a higher ceiling, if anything it's lower, this is usually the case in nature when comparing standard deviations of populations.

I agree its cultural hegemony, as well as racism and representation, so we align there, and yeah I can't confirm if 2/10 JBW outslay me in Korea, but I assume they do.

I disagree on non racist girls in Asia, even my exes BFF is hard-core racist noodle ffs, but yeah in the west outside of particular right wing societies foids aren't racist, and in the best cities it's very pure blackpill, just about how u look, not what kind of ethnic u are.

Ok so I think u and I are polar opposites here.

I do believe on average whites, and some pockets of non whites, are much higher PSL, IRL, and SMV than non white. They just have a bell curve shifted to the right vs non whites.

However I feel whites don't have a higher ceiling, if anything it's lower, this is usually the case in nature when comparing standard deviations of populations.

I agree its cultural hegemony, as well as racism and representation, so we align there, and yeah I can't confirm if 2/10 JBW outslay me in Korea, but I assume they do.

I disagree on non racist girls in Asia, even my exes BFF is hard-core racist noodle ffs, but yeah in the west outside of particular right wing societies foids aren't racist, and in the best cities it's very pure blackpill, just about how u look, not what kind of ethnic u are.
it would be kind of weird that different populations in the world (discounting undocmented tribes and abos) would have such wildly differing average psl levels tho, woudlnt it? makes no biological sense. agree with the rest tho. I didnt realise you actually live in korea jfl if so and you are ethnic then it is truly ogre my bro.

high iq but what do you mean with weight of representation. DOnt your examples just fall into negative stereotypes?
No, there are negative stereotypes of everyone, but if u look in say Hong Kong, every girl thinks every JBW is like 95% David Beckham or Colin firth or Zac Efron, both physically and personality wise. The fact that anyone who's walked around an English town can tell u this couldn't ve further from the truth doesn't register.

But for curries it does, so it's about how the stereotypes are weighted, and it's so severe it kills even me, I can PM if u haven't seen me.

it would be kind of weird that different populations in the world (discounting undocmented tribes and abos) would have such wildly differing average psl levels tho, woudlnt it? makes no biological sense. agree with the rest tho. I didnt realise you actually live in korea jfl if so and you are ethnic then it is truly ogre my bro.
It makes sense because of how people adapt to latitude and how it relates to PSL

the only feature that really holds back non whites is nose, but a non optimal nose on men subtracts 0.5 psl at most imo

It makes sense because of how people adapt to latitude and how it relates to PSL
care to explain in detail? pm if you want, this is pretty interesting

View attachment 1833287not a word + there are iranian people who have blond hair and/or blue eyes (my father as a baby) and they aren't white passing, atleast not by psl standards
to add to this, being truly white passing is imo more about minute details in harmony and bone structure moresoe that coloring of skin and features imo. Otherwise lots of iranians and turks living in the west would be way more white passing than they actually are. I know sfcels like to cope with muh superior white skin or whatever but a lot of MENA people (especially turks, iranians, lebanese and syrians) are pretty pale/light skinned if they live in the west somewere without constant scorching sun, but they are not white passing at all.

(also in part because of their giga MENA maxxed noses jfl)

View attachment 1833152

View attachment 1833153

View attachment 1833154

View attachment 1833155

View attachment 1833156

View attachment 1833157

View attachment 1833158

View attachment 1833159

View attachment 1833160

View attachment 1833161

View attachment 1833162

That was no cherrypicking, even go watch the video urself linked above

I screenshotted every male face i saw for like 10 minutes and theres literally ZERO of them above 2psl

They all look like actual hilarious jokes. I thought id see at least a few moggers but there was literally no one who even looked AVERAGE

Muh you wont get korean stacey unless ur a chad white guy

On god a LTN 5'8 white guy would mog the fuck out of every single one of those guys and guaranteed a korean stacey

let alone an average white guy.

let alone an above average white guy.

let alone a blonde blue eyes MTN 5'10 white guy holy shit

View attachment 1833164

i can legit see what they mean by this now

@pur3e @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ded srs do u have any response to this? i feel bad now , ur race is actually fucked

View attachment 1833169

Can u do philippines pls @Predeterminism @Biggdink we will end the philippines debate once and for all (tinder was only showing top accounts tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
ok nigga you have unlocked the ability to slay gooks. Happy now?

Can u do philippines pls @Predeterminism @Biggdink we will end the philippines debate once and for all (tinder was only showing top accounts tbh)
They might be as ugly but Filipino pheno is +2 points boost

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
care to explain in detail? pm if you want, this is pretty interesting
Psl is, if u really break it down a Lagrange constrained sum of strength/contrast of features, harmony, dimorphism, and facial expression of health.

That's literally all it is, even take an off diagonal like Jungkook, he gets zero dimorphism and maybe 3 for strength of features, but then gets 7 for harmony and 10 for expressive health.

Quite simply to adapt and thrive in higher latitudes u needed more of these.

It became really easy to survive in fertile lower latitude flood plains of China, sea, India once they figured out irrigation, so basically a need for health went out the window, amd everyone could breed. Similarly dimorphic or basically highly hormonal traits weren't needed as survival was a given.

Contrast that with surviving the Swedish forests or afghan mountains for a thousand years.

And finally the reasons they lose harmony, which arguably is biggest trait in PSL to define beauty, is because that low latitude meant easy survival, it made overpopulation at low latitudes, overpopulation (and the lack of innovation and hence wealth and therefore increased poverty that comes with it) means they stick to ages old pair bonding (ethnics, curries, China, not so much Japan and SEA) still adhere, primarily, to a proxy form of arranged marriage similar to how it was 1000 years ago, and therefore where harmony and beauty is least valued trait.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and poopoohead
Psl is, if u really break it down a Lagrange constrained sum of strength/contrast of features, harmony, dimorphism, and facial expression of health.

That's literally all it is, even take an off diagonal like Jungkook, he gets zero dimorphism and maybe 3 for strength of features, but then gets 7 for harmony and 10 for expressive health.

It became really easy to survive in fertile lower latitude flood plains of China, sea, India once they figured out irrigation, so basically a need for health went out the window, amd everyone could breed. Similarly dimorphic or basically highly hormonal traits weren't needed as survival was a given.

Contrast that with surviving the Swedish forests or afghan mountains for a thousand years.

And finally the reasons they lose harmony, which arguably is biggest trait in PSL to define beauty, is because that low latitude meant easy survival, it made overpopulation at low latitudes, overpopulation (and the lack of innovation and hence wealth and therefore increased poverty that comes with it) means they stick to ages old pair bonding (ethnics, curries, China, not so much Japan and SEA) still adhere, primarily, to a proxy form of arranged marriage similar to how it was 1000 years ago, and therefore where harmony and beauty is least valued trait.
giga reach alll of this ngl, and i agree with some, but you seem to not have taken theh ornament/sexual selectionpill yet ( or you have but you think it is only a part of looks i.e harmony and not most/all of it). Good looking things and people look good simply because they do. Do you really think a gonial angle of exaclty 120 degrees with a bizygo to bigonial width of exactly 1.1/1, an es ratio of exactly 0.47 with pct fox eyes with downturned medial canthus and dark limbal rings and postive arched eyebrows and a long narrow nose and all that shit really increase your fighting success or health or whatever the fuck? take the health and harmony pill (you already seem to have, partially but then you start to go on a grand cope about ease of survival and agriculture and all that shit like you are some redpill podcast manthropology book cell. Your whole point about jbw and phenopill pretty muc disprove the dimorphism and health stuff

giga reach alll of this ngl, and i agree with some, but you seem to not have taken theh ornament/sexual selectionpill yet ( or you have but you think it is only a part of looks i.e harmony and not most/all of it). Good looking things and people look good simply because they do. Do you really think a gonial angle of exaclty 120 degrees with a bizygo to bigonial width of exactly 1.1/1, an es ratio of exactly 0.47 with pct fox eyes with downturned medial canthus and dark limbal rings and postive arched eyebrows and a long narrow nose and all that shit really increase your fighting success or health or whatever the fuck? take the health and harmony pill (you already seem to have, partially but then you start to go on a grand cope about ease of survival and agriculture and all that shit like you are some redpill podcast manthropology book cell. Your whole point about jbw and phenopill pretty muc disprove the dimorphism and health stuff
litterally all across natuer you have animals perform impressive displays of skill or patience or whatever, or have very bright, colorfull and big ornaments, or sing beautiful songs for no apparent survival/adaptive reason, and stuff like female birds of paradise perfering long tails, female orangutans perfering big cheek pads etc. Why would this be any diff in humans. Permanent breasts and the relatively and absolutely large male penis that is comprised of soft tissue with a big bulbous tip instead of being just a bone, in combination with the dickpill is proof of this aswell.

the only race which i truly think get mogged by every other race ono avg are curries, but that could just be confirmation bias or stereotypes
filipinos get mogged by all races in the world. We are the ugliest, low iq and shortest SUBHUMAN NIGGER RACE IN THE WORLD

filipinos get mogged by all races in the world. We are the ugliest, low iq and shortest SUBHUMAN NIGGER RACE IN THE WORLD
yeah in terms of height but not in face at all

What's the point, just focus on looksmaxing OP.

• JFL

this could potentially explain why most Dutch people i see arent high psl at all since the netherlands have never been a high stress/mogger environment except for it being below sea level which took engineering prowess to adapt to and not rugged outdoorsmanship/survival stuff

I am saying PSL doesn't explain looking.good IRL, the stuff I said explains looking good, but yeah reality is.dimorphism, harmony, beauty, so I think we align here.

latitude pill u may wanna.say agriculture, evolution, etc mean nothing, but as someone who has lived and worked from 55 north to the fucking equator it explains everything about how people.think and go about their lives.

I havent taken any JBW pill like people here do, i actually think IRL jbw means nothing, I'm just saying JBW is real in noodle culture because of self.hate, inferiority complex, and natural.human desire to have someone beneath u to look down on.

that's all

this could potentially explain why most Dutch people i see arent high psl at all since the netherlands have never been a high stress/mogger environment except for it being below sea level which took engineering prowess to adapt to and not rugged outdoorsmanship/survival stuff
tbh I never figures out why Dutch are so ugly, they should be GL like germans and Danes tbh, but I know little about Holland

• JFL
tbh I never figures out why Dutch are so ugly, they should be GL like germans and Danes tbh, but I know little about Holland
they arent ugly at all, just not gigamoggers liket this forum thinks. Also i am almost certain danes and germans arent as gl as this forum claims either.

Btw about germans i remember some site that was basically a big blackpill machine. IT was litterally a site where you would join and people would decide if you are good looking enough to be a member or not. Beautifulfaces.com or something i dont remember.

Anyway, germans were the most rejected group jfl. Disproves germanicpill hard. Swedes were among the top tho, so that is someting (probably still overrated)

Much needed reality check for the ricecel spammer

they arent ugly at all, just not gigamoggers liket this forum thinks. Also i am almost certain danes and germans arent as gl as this forum claims either.

Btw about germans i remember some site that was basically a big blackpill machine. IT was litterally a site where you would join and people would decide if you are good looking enough to be a member or not. Beautifulfaces.com or something i dont remember.

Anyway, germans were the most rejected group jfl. Disproves germanicpill hard. Swedes were among the top tho, so that is someting (probably still overrated)
according to wikipedia only about 20% of admissions make it into the site lmao brootal pareto distribution pill proven right even on a normie platform with normie ratings

Ok I mean I been to cph and fra lately, and people looked above average compared to most places, whereas in Amsterdam they looked really fucking normal, nothing appealing or striking. Defo not ugly or subhuman like Bombay obv.

Ok I mean I been to cph and fra lately, and people looked above average compared to most places, whereas in Amsterdam they looked really fucking normal, nothing appealing or striking. Defo not ugly or subhuman like Bombay obv.
bro amsterdam is the worst place to asses dutch people since it's itterally 90% foreigners there

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
gigablackpilling beautifulpeople.com admissions rate stats. Nordicpill confirmed. Also basically confirms this thread's premise and i might need to retract my statements. Gigajfl at brazillians doing well, right behind all te nordics. Altough something tells me the raters on this site chose people more based on how nt and clean/presentable their pictures were instead of their actual objective attractiveness, similair to photofeeler. Probably also why the nordics did so great (a 71% admissions rate is waaaaay to high even for a so called nordic country full of moggers) the normies see blue eyes and blond hair and instantly jizz their panties.

literally all look computer generated:lul: i wonder what the average korean becky looks like

Just came back to this thread to say afghans mog hard
I was just wathcing a vlog of some guy going to afghanistan and every 5 secs there is atleast 1 5psl or at the very least 4.5 psl guy wtf
4th and 5th guy from the left are htn minimum
These 3 mog half the forum to Sinjar mountains and back. Jflt they look better than most ppl i see on the street here in NL if we consider bone structure and coloring only.

one nose job away form being upper bound htn.

kid on the left and on the right are future moggers. Bet they never heard of mewing or bonesmashing jfl.

random dilf aging and eye area mogs your favorite oldcel chads.

ranodm kid is going to grow up and become watered down ethnic rob lowe, mirin.

Even the ones that are def ugly because of skin and nose and the like still have mogger zygos, tall lower third, great midface and fwhr etc. Wtf is the taliban feeding these people jfl. Maybe environment isnt cope after all. A lot of the little girls were also gl (not in that way i am not a pedo jfl) and will probably grow into hight tier becky-stacylites at least/

over if you weren't born in some remote mountain village in afghanistan

Just came back to this thread to say afghans mog hard
I was just wathcing a vlog of some guy going to afghanistan and every 5 secs there is atleast 1 5psl or at the very least 4.5 psl guy wtf
View attachment 18334294th and 5th guy from the left are htn minimum
View attachment 1833431 These 3 mog half the forum to Sinjar mountains and back. Jflt they look better than most ppl i see on the street here in NL if we consider bone structure and coloring only.

View attachment 1833432one nose job away form being upper bound htn.

View attachment 1833433 kid on the left and on the right are future moggers. Bet they never heard of mewing or bonesmashing jfl.

View attachment 1833435 random dilf aging and eye area mogs your favorite oldcel chads.

View attachment 1833436 ranodm kid is going to grow up and become watered down ethnic rob lowe, mirin.

Even the ones that are def ugly because of skin and nose and the like still have mogger zygos, tall lower third, great midface and fwhr etc. Wtf is the taliban feeding these people jfl. Maybe environment isnt cope after all. A lot of the little girls were also gl (not in that way i am not a pedo jfl) and will probably grow into hight tier becky-stacylites at least/
Yes, defo. Afghan, Iranian, pak - all MOUNTAIN pheno, not plains, mogs everywhere. I think the only place that pheno won't do well is with noodles (reject cos top dark) and shaniquas (reject cos too skinny)

literally all look computer generated:lul: i wonder what the average korean becky looks like
Also look like shit, Korean foids, unaltered, are prob worst in Asia. Maybe Filipinas come below, but rhey have binomial, not normal distribution, so can't realy compare Philippines and Korea foids

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Yes, defo. Afghan, Iranian, pak - all MOUNTAIN pheno, not plains, mogs everywhere. I think the only place that pheno won't do well is with noodles (reject cos top dark) and shaniquas (reject cos too skinny)
trust me majority of iranians dont even come within 10 lightyears of these Pasthun moggers

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Also look like shit, Korean foids, unaltered, are prob worst in Asia. Maybe Filipinas come below, but rhey have binomial, not normal distribution, so can't realy compare Philippines and Korea foids
next level psl autist to calculate the distribution type of the psl of different populations jfl, mirin high iq tho

pov: you are op (5'6) walking in korea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging and Cheesyrumble
mirin how almost everyone in the vid is looksmaxxed. Koreans are lightyears ahead of average org user

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
next level psl autist to calculate the distribution type of the psl of different populations jfl, mirin high iq tho
In nature distributions are normal 99% of time, I can only think of Filipinas, gir lions, and a certain Amazon fish that are not, hence called out why u can't ever compare Filipinas to anyone

In nature distributions are normal 99% of time, I can only think of Filipinas, gir lions, and a certain Amazon fish that are not, hence called out why u can't ever compare Filipinas to anyone
imo attractiveness has a significant positive skew even if we control for obesity and balding/oldcelling. There are simply way more 2psls then 6 psls in my RL experience, see the BOTB thread.

Doing some good irl research.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Doing some good irl research.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Wat vind jij. Zijn gooks oprecht zo lelijk als hier gezegd word? + heeft aantrekkelijkheid een normale verdelingscurve of met veel positive skew

sorry brocels for me dutchcelling

imo attractiveness has a significant positive skew even if we control for obesity and balding/oldcelling. There are simply way more 2psls then 6 psls in my RL experience, see the BOTB thread.
That's still normal, just with an f tail. Filipinas are bimomial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back