Walking through the streets of korea video screenshots of 50 korean guys faces - 50 faces, zero above 2 PSL [Korean faces are hilarious]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

That was no cherrypicking, even go watch the video urself linked above

I screenshotted every male face i saw for like 10 minutes and theres literally ZERO of them above 2psl

They all look like actual hilarious jokes. I thought id see at least a few moggers but there was literally no one who even looked AVERAGE

Muh you wont get korean stacey unless ur a chad white guy

On god a LTN 5'8 white guy would mog the fuck out of every single one of those guys and guaranteed a korean stacey

let alone an average white guy.

let alone an above average white guy.

let alone a blonde blue eyes MTN 5'10 white guy holy shit

i can legit see what they mean by this now

@pur3e @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ded srs do u have any response to this? i feel bad now , ur race is actually fucked

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22930, Fgsfds and 10 others
and at least of them probably are sex havers

jfl if your white and your tall then you cant be incel its a fucking meme

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jarate, Deleted member 20679 and 1 other person
and at least of them probably are sex havers

jfl if your white and your tall then you cant be incel its a fucking meme
yeah there was fat nerdy dalit versions of kim jong une walking around with non-fat short MTBs

avg white here is a fucking gigachad. dont even need to be that tall or good looking. just purely not looking spasticated in the face makes u a chad there

that's what gonna happen to your son if you breed with an asian girl it's over

that's what gonna happen to your son if you breed with an asian girl it's over
i will abort male babys

asian is only good on females

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, latincell95, hiwasuwor and 3 others
i can see why Asian women are 13x less loyal to their own race than white women. Asian men are 20x more likely to kill themselves than white men now

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
View attachment 1833152

View attachment 1833153

View attachment 1833154

View attachment 1833155

View attachment 1833156

View attachment 1833157

View attachment 1833158

View attachment 1833159

View attachment 1833160

View attachment 1833161

View attachment 1833162

I screenshotted every male face i saw for like 10 minutes and theres literally ZERO of them above 2psl

They all look like actual hilarious jokes. I thought id see at least a few moggers but there was literally no one who even looked AVERAGE

On god a LTN 5'8 white guy would mog the fuck out of every single one of those guys and guaranteed a korean stacey

View attachment 1833164

@pur3e @stickyblickyhuh @Cheesyrumble ded srs do u have any response to this? i feel bad now , ur race is actually fucked

2 were OK looking. The rest...😬

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 17829
444682F9 1D6F 4EAC 951F 3369D46B3C1C
I’ve never seen someone so resentful of Asians, but it makes sense they slay your aryan girls when they don’t even look at your 5’6 way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 11875, mogging and 6 others
View attachment 1833152

View attachment 1833153

View attachment 1833154

View attachment 1833155

View attachment 1833156

View attachment 1833157

View attachment 1833158

View attachment 1833159

View attachment 1833160

View attachment 1833161

View attachment 1833162

View attachment 1833164

View attachment 1833169

Haha I argued with some gookcels on reddit about this. They were trying to tell me that Koreans are the most attractive race. It was ridiculous. I tried arguing that they have a very hard time dating in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214, ROTTING and 2 others
Haha I argued with some gookcels on reddit about this. They were trying to tell me that Koreans are the most attractive race. It was ridiculous. I tried arguing that they have a very hard time dating in the west.
Send them that thread I made that showed the avg Korean face and showed how Korea is the face surgery capital of the world 1/3 Koreans got facial surgery but still in this video we couldn’t find a Korea male with above 2 PSL lol

stop conflating 'white' people with aryans.
I speak from personal experience and I’ve cream pied ayrian girls while this unfortunate fellow has to go for Asian women

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
isnt 2 psl deformed tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
this forum giga overrates whites or "aryans" i am in the so called chadderlands and i have never seen anyone over 5psl irl. Most people are ltn to mtn as you would expect. We need to ban every curry of this forum so we can have actual discussions instead of muh jbw every 5 threads

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, ErbCel and johncruz12345

stop doxxing cheeserumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214 and 6 others
prob dickmog you too since your penile tissue definitely atrophied from all the cortisol spikes you give yourself on the reg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Cheesyrumble
prob dickmog you too since your penile tissue definitely atrophied from all the cortisol spikes you give yourself on the reg
These threads always bring out the Asians🤣

Just look for the most triggered guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 20618, Oberyn and 1 other person
These threads always bring out the Asians🤣

Just look for the most triggered guy
i am ethnic nigga. Ofc the average white mogs the avg asian but you way overexaggerate it. If not for negative stereotype failo and precieved neoteny failo asians would do way better

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I speak from personal experience and I’ve cream pied ayrian girls while this unfortunate fellow has to go for Asian women
Spot calling them aryan. They are no pleiadian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
btw top left and bottom dude bone mog average white to tiannemen square and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17829
i am ethnic nigga. Ofc the average white mogs the avg asian but you way overexaggerate it. If not for negative stereotype failo and precieved neoteny failo asians would do way better
How am I exaggerating or perceived failo , look at the pics in the thread yourself

most look around mtn and on par wit the average white, especially if you consider some are pretty fat or norwooding. They arent significantly mogged by the AVERAGE white, not talking about some hypothetical upper class WASP gigaslayer concentrated area in some imaginary university.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7580
try repeating this experiment in a white majority area and you will see yourself

@Predeterminism has a crazy coping mechanism, gaslights himself with these new posts everyday cherry-picking ugly niggas so he feels good about himself. I should be a psychiatrist tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, stickyblickyhuh, ErbCel and 1 other person
try repeating this experiment in a white majority area and you will see yourself
The avg white is 6ft, 6 inch dick minimum , avg 4psl face

The avg Korean is 5’8, 3.5 inch dick(self measured) , legitimately 2PSL (generous) face

The guys in the OP would be classed as deformed in the west. Probably hence why 40% of Asian girls exclude Asian men entirely and they’re 20x more likely to kill themself than white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 7580 and Oberyn
the only race which i truly think get mogged by every other race ono avg are curries, but that could just be confirmation bias or stereotypes

the only race which i truly think get mogged by every other race ono avg are curries, but that could just be confirmation bias or stereotypes
Curries mog the avg Korean to death facially @RabidRosaries chexk out how subhuman Koreans are bro it’s hilarious and they think they mog curries😭😭😭

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ProCoper, AspiringChadlet and 1 other person
The avg white is 6ft, 6 inch dick minimum , avg 4psl face

The avg Korean is 5’8, 3.5 inch dick(self measured) , legitimately 2PSL (generous) face
1st off height is cope past avg for sexual attraction. It only halos htn+ and if you are htn+ you dont "need" the height anyway
2nd the dick size differences between races are mostly cope. Actual scientific studies that arent made up by larpers or small penis humillliation fetishists puts the avg of all races pretty close to eachtoher
3rd whites only slightly mog asians in psl, nothing that would obliterate asians in a non racist dating market

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, ErbCel and Cheesyrumble
yeah there was fat nerdy dalit versions of kim jong une walking around with non-fat short MTBs

avg white here is a fucking gigachad. dont even need to be that tall or good looking. just purely not looking spasticated in the face makes u a chad there
im an average tall white guy where do I go?

trust me i am not trying to cope i am ethnic and have above average dick. Im just trying to destroy this cope you made up about asians being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and ErbCel

well I am not average white but I am white passing so does it work still? and where do I go?

im an average tall white guy where do I go?
you could ltr your looksmatch p much anywhere. You could effortlessly slay maybe some height fetishist and white worshiping asian foids

well I am not average white but I am white passing so does it work still? and where do I go?
white passing is the biggest cope jfl just admit you are ethnic. Its not as big of a failo as this forum makes it out to be

holy shit im thinking about kratosmaxxing and going there and seeing what happens

• JFL
holy shit im thinking about kratosmaxxing and going there and seeing what happens
As long as ur not spasticated in the face and have a dick above 3.5 inches ur a gigachad there

no kratosmaxxing for sub 8 feet tall or 25 inch bideltoid and wider bigonial than bizygo.
fuaaaaark look at this terramogger. Imagine looking like this +son of zeus halo. Slayed hoardes of concubines too + aphrodite which was initiated by her jfl take the kratospill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
As long as ur not spasticated in the face and have a dick above 3.5 inches ur a gigachad there
if your tales about korean men are true then korean foids aren't worth slaying since they share a gene pool

most look around mtn and on par wit the average white, especially if you consider some are pretty fat or norwooding. They arent significantly mogged by the AVERAGE white, not talking about some hypothetical upper class WASP gigaslayer concentrated area in some imaginary university.
well no, white pheno mogs but the avg white does look this bad

well no, white pheno mogs but the avg white does look this bad
does or doesn't look this bad? i think you typod. But yes caucasian pheno mogs but pheno alone is not enough to make you a slayer despite what org thinks

does or doesn't look this bad? i think you typod. But yes caucasian pheno mogs but pheno alone is not enough to make you a slayer despite what org thinks
i mean like avg white doesnt look much better than this bone wise, its just that white pheno is superior

It’s enough to make you a slayer in asia