Wankers made me canine crown a block normie tooth, but I have hunter gatherer incisors, what do I do?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
What do I do? These cunts gave me a normal block tooth instead of a sharpened vampire like incisor like my natural tooth on the opposite side now it looks stupid. Guess this is the price I pay for not brushing teeth consistently for 8 years and drinking coke and irnbru daily

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
no pic no care

no pic no care
my teeth are embarrassing.

it's not noticeable but is annoying as they ruined my genetics
3A6B991F00000578-0-image-a-16_1479256474533.jpg

This pic above is how my canines looked normally (mogged)
210520045319CanineGuidancePatient.jpg

Now they look like this flat with no pointy edge

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29581
NHS JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
it was private
1.5k a crown HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Private doctors being overpriced and shit in the uk due to no economies of scale JFL.

• JFL
Private doctors being overpriced and shit in the uk due to no economies of scale JFL.
today i will see a neurologist charging £255 for a 20 min consult it never began ngl

today i will see a neurologist charging £255 for a 20 min consult it never began ngl
I had to get my ears checked because I lost hearing in one side, turned out it was slightly impacted wax so got it fixed in 5 minutes (if that) and there was only a one minute wait. Cost £70 for a 5 min procedure (I guess it must be a blanket cost), but getting it done on the NHS and I'd probably be in my 40s by the time I got an appointment.

• JFL