Wanna get hunter eyes like Chico

Keep coping incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
off topic but chico is a rare case of a normie becoming a supermodel, impressive

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
off topic but chico is a rare case of a normie becoming a supermodel, impressive
He isn’t Normie the problem is here ppl tend to think the ideal features need to be as exaggerated as possible

• JFL
He isn’t Normie the problem is here ppl tend to think the ideal features need to be as exaggerated as possible
exaggeration has nothing to do with striking

• JFL
exaggeration has nothing to do with striking
He is striking

How arrogant can you be to think you know more than every agent that invested in this man turning him into a super model

For u the all knowing greycel to come along and say he’s Normie?

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Whitepill_Saint
He is striking

How arrogant can you be to think you know more than every agent that invested in this man turning him into a super model

For u the all knowing greycel to come along and say he’s Normie?
nah bro chico is at least ltn-mtn at best, probably never had a girlfriend in his life

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, scrunchables and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Very funny
yes. i love it when i say some obvious stupid shit like Chico does not deserve a modeling career then seeing npcs respond like that lol

• JFL
he just has good averageness, shit doesnt have to be exaggerated to look good

• JFL
nah bro chico is at least ltn-mtn at best, probably never had a girlfriend in his life

yes. i love it when i say some obvious stupid shit like Chico does not deserve a modeling career then seeing npcs respond like that lol
Chico is a sub5

Gotta love PSL autists saying Chico is sub 5 because he isn’t an uncanny alien only fit for entertainment of degenerate elites who drink babies blood (modeling industries).

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
Gotta love PSL autists saying Chico is sub 5 because he isn’t an uncanny alien only fit for entertainment of degenerate elites who drink babies blood (modeling industries).
lol