Wanna gym max please help

imightbechico

imightbechico

Iron
I’m 15 5’9 140 pounds and I need help gymmaxxing and losing weight, don’t wanna look like zyzz just wanna be lean an have a toned muscles

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and shieldzz
I’m 15 5’9 140 pounds and I need help gymmaxxing and losing weight, don’t wanna look like zyzz just wanna be lean an have a toned muscles
No gym for your face bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and LooksThinker
Put things up, then put them down

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Donkeyballs
UUUHHH ISOLATE THE COMPUND MOVEMENT BY DRYSCOPPING WAY 40% INTO THE REP THEN DO THE ARNOLD SPECIAL ANC PUMP 20 TIMES THEN JEFF NIPPARD IT BY REPPING 5% TO THE LEFT TH3N ISOLATE THE ISOLATED MOVEMENT BY DOING OVERHEAD HANDPRESS2 TIMES EVERY FULLMOON AND 5 TIMES EVERY BLOODMOON THEN ISOLATE IT BY DOING LEGPRESS EVERY HALFMOON THEN DNR

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Subhuman232, LooksThinker and 3 others
Stronglifts 5x5 3x a week 150-200G of Protein 2500-2800 Calories

You won't look like zyzz lil bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51465
Enter the gymnasium and contract and extend your muscles with sufficient load to induce muscle hypertrophy

just start doing a sport, like football, swimming. etc

Just said I don’t wanna look like zyzz retard
Here's my advice if you want just want toned up muscles train for 5 years straight and eat protein and idk kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Done that, good way to lean but not to build muscle
swimmer physique

lift heavy weights (which your body will hate and stress over) for long enough, just to realize you wasted your youth while 10% bf normie had fun

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and AryanMogger
Just said I don’t wanna look like zyzz retard

Don't ask an autistic bunch of young Zoomers how to gym max. That's my best piece of advice.

This site is filled with black pill lazy doomers. It's not what it used to be. Go to a body building forum and tell them you're a newbie. Or just use some researching skill and use YouTube and / or Google search engine.

You ask Zoomers how to mascara max. Not gym max.