Wanna looksmax my jaw.I need to reduce my masseters to Look aesthetic or not ? Help me out

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Help me

Attachments

• 857C71CD-EEC0-4494-B6C5-42B03DAB4CDA.jpeg
    857C71CD-EEC0-4494-B6C5-42B03DAB4CDA.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 95
really cant tell anything with this weird pic

🗿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 6723, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Can't tell with the hood and angle.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Its a selfie.Whats wierd about it
it isnt something you'd put on tinder or your facebook pfp, cause its just weird lol
you really cant tell anything from this pic. nobody but you sees your true face in this you feel me

just take a pic like you're taking it for linkedin or something

bro fix your fucking skin

Hmm well it does seem that your masseters are quite hypertrophic. Decreasing the size of your masseters can greatly impact the bigonial width of your face, and the natural width of your mandibular will be the most significant factor in determing whether shrinking your masseters will be an advatange, or disadvantage.

Hint: Feel the corner of your jaw and press down onto the bone. Is the bone parallel (give or take a few MMs) to the width of your cheekbone? If it is, then you are a good candidate for a masseter reduction. But, if there is a big discrepancy in the width of your cheekbone and your jaw, with the jaw being significantly smaller in width than your cheekbones, then you may face some challenges.

I have my masseter muscles injected with Botox every five to six months to help slim them down. This contributes to a more cut and chiselled look, which I prefer. I already have a natural bizygomatic to bigonal width ratio of 1:1, so reducing my masseter size does not disadvantage me.

There's potential but lose the beanie or at least pull it higher, it's making you look like you have acromegaly lmao. Plus only baldies wear beanies after 21 years old

Hmm well it does seem that your masseters are quite hypertrophic. Decreasing the size of your masseters can greatly impact the bigonial width of your face, and the natural width of your mandibular will be the most significant factor in determing whether shrinking your masseters will be an advatange, or disadvantage.

Hint: Feel the corner of your jaw and press down onto the bone. Is the bone parallel (give or take a few MMs) to the width of your cheekbone? If it is, then you are a good candidate for a masseter reduction. But, if there is a big discrepancy in the width of your cheekbone and your jaw, with the jaw being significantly smaller in width than your cheekbones, then you may face some challenges.

I have my masseter muscles injected with Botox every five to six months to help slim them down. This contributes to a more cut and chiselled look, which I prefer. I already have a natural bizygomatic to bigonal width ratio of 1:1, so reducing my masseter size does not disadvantage me.
They are parralel

There's potential but lose the beanie or at least pull it higher, it's making you look like you have acromegaly lmao. Plus only baldies wear beanies after 21 years old
Swag

stop with that gay pose. look straight in a camera and ill see

Why almost everyone think I m selling drugs man ? I’m not...Do I really look like a drug dealer ?