wanna make a snap acc

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
i wanna make an account but im gonna have like 0 points. i have an acc that has like 40 points (lol) and i hvae like 2 people added. do i farm snapscore before adding people so i dont look like a weirdo. people basically forgot about my snap acc and if they say anything i can just say i started talking to ppl on it.

also wtf do u do on snap, just talk? i know its essential for being NT and not being viewed as weird asf. do I just add the poeple on my like "recommended" list or whatever that is?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
OVER

for both of us

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
OVER

for both of us
i always just act like i have it and just kinda say i have to go somewhere when they ask for it .... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
You just send stupid fucking pictures back and forth of your forehead and add a stupid caption that says “bored rn wyd??”

You are thinking too much, to be NT you have to just act, if you get a picture sent to you and you are sitting around just send a picture back “haha just chillin” and thats it. It had almost 0 to do with how you act and much more to do with how you look so worrying about how to act just right is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4675
You just send stupid fucking pictures back and forth of your forehead and add a stupid caption that says “bored rn wyd??”

You are thinking too much, to be NT you have to just act, if you get a picture sent to you and you are sitting around just send a picture back “haha just chillin” and thats it. It had almost 0 to do with how you act and much more to do with how you look so worrying about how to act just right is a waste of time
ye my friend always just takes a small pic of hsi forehead of his hair shwoing i dont understand the fucking point but its NT and its actualy mad weird to not have sc ive just acted like i have one

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
ye my friend always just takes a small pic of hsi forehead of his hair shwoing i dont understand the fucking point but its NT and its actualy mad weird to not have sc ive just acted like i have one
Yeah you just have too much brain function to get into snapchat. I didn't get it at first but my friend explained it to me once and he said its just something to do because normies dont actually do anything substantive with their time. I still think its pretty easy to fake being NT though, with enough practice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Yeah you just have too much brain function to get into snapchat. I didn't get it at first but my friend explained it to me once and he said its just something to do because normies dont actually do anything substantive with their time. I still think its pretty easy to fake being NT though, with enough practice
i am pretty decently NT in real life situations but snap always seemed so weird to me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe