Want a girl replying to your questions for an hour's time? (poll)

Do you want a girls perspective in here?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
I was wondering if you wanted (and if it's allowed) to have a girl come and reply to any questions for an hour's time or so forth from my account, one of the girls I talked with yesterday knew surprisingly much about our PSL lingo and so forth when we were talking about looksmax, so thought she might be a good contestant for the spot

@Xangsane @Nims @StreegeReturn @currylightskin @forevergymcelling and so forth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Leo69, rand anon and 7 others
No thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Thecovenant, datboijj and 3 others
Foids opinion doesn't matter anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, ascension, metalmogger12 and 3 others
not this shit bro
what's next, blackpilled stacylite calling ppl pajeet subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Truecel14, subhuman to mtn and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, enchanted_elixir and Nims
Yeah no one wants to talk to a girl on looksmax tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Timestamp her ass for proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I was wondering if you wanted (and if it's allowed) to have a girl come and reply to any questions for an hour's time or so forth from my account, one of the girls I talked with yesterday knew surprisingly much about our PSL lingo and so forth when we were talking about looksmax, so thought she might be a good contestant for the spot

It will be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Thought if she's a blackpilled girl or a girl that knows what she talks about it could be valuable
"Blackpilled girl"
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Truecel14 and Niklaus Mikaelson
It would be cool but most guys who get girls here talk to them enough to know what women like. And the other incel ones would be having anxiety attacks just typing knowing she’ll read it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Truecel14, ascension and 1 other person
Lmao who are the 2 incels that voted yes. Just talk to women irl you neet freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Truecel14 and Niklaus Mikaelson
post her face

• +1
Ask her to rate my face:

duqodj-eb7ee799-1efe-497c-a19d-8807bac5e5b8.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson

Blonde tinder Stacy again?

• +1
No value to be gained out of this unless she/her friends/her sister/her mother(if shes hot) is willing to meet up with me.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, gymmaxedhorse and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Because she's a friend of one of my friends

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
Girls virtue signal and lie

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
Ask if she's willing to take my virginity for £200

• JFL
bring her in so we can call her a whore and unleash our pent up DEMONS

• JFL
How did she know about blackpill and looksmax? And where u find her?

• +1
only if she's brutally honest:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
How did she know about blackpill and looksmax? And where u find her?
Actually went to school with her for a year back in 2015, we never really talked there but I'm good friends with her friend and got invited to one of their house warming parties, she used some of the same terminology, and yesterday I was scrolling and replying to looksmax while I was at the bar and she noticed and asked what it was and we started talking about the different "incel" forums and so forth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Vain786, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • So Sad
I was scrolling and replying to looksmax while I was at the bar
Mirin the low inhib scrolling looksmax at a bar. Where anyone could be watching over your shoulder potentially seeing a @curlyheadjames thread

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Actually went to school with her for a year back in 2015, we never really talked there but I'm good friends with her friend and got invited to one of their house warming parties, she used some of the same terminology, and yesterday I was scrolling and replying to looksmax while I was at the bar and she noticed and asked what it was and we started talking about the different "incel" forums and so forth
What was her response to you scrolling incel forums😭

• +1
What was her response to you scrolling incel forums😭
She asked me "what the fuck are you doing there?" JFL, then I explained the tinder stuff and so forth and we checked out the rating section as she wanted to see if people on here were truly incels or volcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Leo69, Xangsane and 1 other person
She asked me "what the fuck are you doing there?" JFL, then I explained the tinder stuff and so forth and we checked out the rating section as she wanted to see if people on here were truly incels or volcels
Ask her to rate me

• +1
Yeah, I had to explain to a user who made a thread trash talking you saying you recruited me and I didn't come across the forum organically yesterday, but then he deleted it and agreed with what I said as mentioned the Tinder stuff as we're here to help other users along with other users. Along with saying how I knew the forum way back along with both of us finding it in a natural process rather than a recruit. It was redeeming and great. I wish you saw that post. Did she see our ratings post and mog battles though? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
the girl op is talking about

Cbf0202e3a84362fe4995065edccb7c1

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, the BULL and Leo69
Yeah, I had to explain to a user who made a thread trash talking you saying you recruited me and I didn't come across the forum organically yesterday, but then he deleted it and agreed with what I said as mentioned the Tinder stuff as we're here to help other users along with other users. Along with saying how I knew the forum way back along with both of us finding it in a natural process rather than a recruit. It was redeeming and great. I wish you saw that post. Did she see our ratings post and mog battles though? :ROFLMAO:
She saw our smile mog battle as I was replying to it

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
She saw our smile mog battle as I was replying to it
Yeah, you won that battle. I had a feeling too. Hard to beat that mogger teeth and smile. Smile pilled Niko. Morph pilled Leo. 1 to 1, I won the morph, you won the smile. 😃

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
Mirin the low inhib scrolling looksmax at a bar. Where anyone could be watching over your shoulder potentially seeing a @curlyheadjames thread
dis nigga is definitaly a girl in disguise lmfao theyre everywhere u know right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and gymmaxedhorse