Want a ltr?

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
Some quick stats

61% of men are single, 39% are in relationship
70% of women have cheated at least once and this also doesn't include women who lied, so reality is much higher.

Less than 10% of men have a successful relationship based on these 2 numbers

Reminder, according to women:

blowjob, anal = doesn't count as cheating
sex with condom = doesn't count as cheating
sex during a trip = not cheating because bf wasn't near

Want a ltr? good luck, this is modern day relationship

F119E80.jpg

40d3c0315f355935d962fe8cc767a23b.png

e0f74b8b61851e7fb62c0f7d3269d3dd.png

429d362f0fd06a79b4bbbd56a561516e.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and dodt

So?

Increasing your Testosterone is a looksmax.

Testosterone is linked to motivation, high energy, social dominance, social climbing, creativity and risk taking. It's one of the most legit way of looksmaxing beside surgery

It also affects your political views.

If you want a ltr and don't have high T this is the result that you should expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 281
Can’t tell wether this a troll account or a teenager who takes this shit to heart

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, FatmanO, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
This is why you have to boymaxx
Get a little muscle, emo hair (no facial hair), go to a high school (pls don't report me to the FBI) and you'll have prime young girls fall in love with you FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Nibba
Reminder, according to women:

blowjob, anal = doesn't count as cheating
sex with condom = doesn't count as cheating
sex during a trip = not cheating because bf wasn't near
ONS is not counted also tbh.

Most men are also ugly cucks and havw no access to good women. Also I don't see any studies linked with those numbers
This is why you have to boymaxx
Get a little muscle, emo hair (no facial hair), go to a high school (pls don't report me to the FBI) and you'll have prime young girls fall in love with you FOREVER
So legit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Vipercel
Most men are also ugly cucks and havw no access to good women. Also I don't see any studies linked with those numbers

So legit
note how 99% of these posts are made by subhumans

also at op: half of those articles are jewish media propaganda to push cuckoldry, not "studies" xd

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Phad and Nibba
note how 99% of these posts are made by subhumans

also at op: half of those articles are jewish media propaganda to push cuckoldry, not "studies" xd
I think OP is bitter cuz he doesn't have any romantic prospects. In fact, people who say this usually are completely oblivious to how the real world works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

So legit
Dude I literally only get mired by teen girls and gay guys, and get carded in every bar

I think OP is bitter cuz he doesn't have any romantic prospects. In fact, people who say this usually are completely oblivious to how the real world works
Of course the part about cuckoldry is exaggeration, but he is right about divorce rates, and cheating. The fuck count of girls is also increasing, so are their standards of PSL for males.

Dude I literally only get mired by teen girls and gay guys, and get carded in every bar
That sounds like my life. People.think I'm a tall, wide 16 year old lol. Just based on my face.

And also ur theory is legit my gf of nearly a year just turned 17. She hasn't stopped acting lovingly this whole time. JBs are the only women that matter
Of course the part about cuckoldry is exaggeration, but he is right about divorce rates, and cheating. The fuck count of girls is also increasing, so are their standards of PSL for males.
That's cuz girls are mostly whores. But good women do exist. Divorce rates are high because fucking soy boys LTR cheating whales

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Vipercel
That's cuz girls are mostly whores. But good women do exist. Divorce rates are high because fucking soy boys LTR cheating whales
What do you mean by good women?
Then a good man is the one that does not want the options he has and selects one mediocre girl?

Yeah I've never had a relationship quite like the one I had in my last year of highschool, where me and a classmate lost our virginities to each other. Call me bluepilled but what me and her had was "pure", when women grow out of their teens they completely change

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Nibba
What do you mean by good women?
Then a good man is the one that does not want the options he has and selects one mediocre girl?
Good women ie ones who save themselves for the right man.
Good man is the same thing

Good women ie ones who save themselves for the right man.
Good man is the same thing
But that is your personal definition of morality embedded in partner selection, moral logic of which was forced by some institution and culture.
Such approach is totally ungrounded as a way of life for the majority of women. Cause every girl who tried promisuity will never want to go back to one partner. From one side they cannot be happy with one man, from the other side they dont need to be happy with one man.

But that is your personal definition of morality embedded in partner selection, moral logic of which was forced by some institution and culture
Then explain how divorce rates are basically 0 for women and men that save themselves? It's almost like that's the way it's supposed to be.... Wow!

Such approach is totally ungrounded as a way of life for the majority of women. Cause every girl who tried promisuity will never want to go back to one partner
You're just proving my point

From one side they cannot be happy with one man, from the other side they dont need to be happy with one man.
See my first argument point. Oxytocin is released during sex. It's the love hormone. Promiscuois women are jaded and bitter because it gets released for.multiple men, meaning they're never truly happy anymore

• +1
Reactions: Phad and SHARK
typical incel.is cancer thread

>take random stats to back up claims
>exaggerate
>assume every women is same
>formulate things in a way to make it sound like it's over

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, UltraExtremeIntense, FuckMyLife and 5 others

>exaggerate
Should have prefaced this with "DAILY R E M I N D E R"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 206

>exaggerate
Perfect analysis, "Felix97"!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

>exaggerate
Tbh when I had my 2nd girlfriend I was the one who cheated on her, not in reverse. Why? Because the bitch started randomly withdrawing sexual pleasure from me and I was like "nah ain't nobody got time for that". So she found out and broke up with me :/ Thought she'd understand but no, she went all-queen-sie on my ass :feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Nibba
Then explain how divorce rates are basically 0 for women and men that save themselves? It's almost like that's the way it's supposed to be.... Wow!
You are oblivious that nobody gives a fuck about saving themselves when they actually have that options and are not ashamed for that by the society. A girl saving herself cannot even predict what the relationship will look like with some guy, so they try a few tbh.

You are oblivious that nobody gives a fuck about saving themselves when they actually have that options and are not ashamed for that by the society. A girl saving herself cannot even predict what the relationship will look like with some guy, so they try a few tbh.
You need to leave the basement. Also you didn't mention any of my other points u cuck. Yes goy sleep with multiple men! It will make for a happy society. Unironically neck yourself you small dicked weasel
Tbh when I had my 2nd girlfriend I was the one who cheated on her, not in reverse. Why? Because the bitch started randomly withdrawing sexual pleasure from me and I was like "nah ain't nobody got time for that". So she found out and broke up with me :/ Thought she'd understand but no, she went all-queen-sie on my ass :feelsbaton:
This is what usually happens

You need to leave the basement. Also you didn't mention any of my other points u cuck. Yes goy sleep with multiple men! It will make for a happy society. Unironically neck yourself you small dicked weasel
JFL at your attempts to make an argument

Sex is a drug. The best way to avoid addiction is to never start in the first place. Once that drug is taken, that addiction will never go away. So I hope you marry your high school sweetheart. Cuz some college girl whose taken miles of d*ck ain't ever gonna forget it and give it up forever.

That sounds like my life. People.think I'm a tall, wide 16 year old lol. Just based on my face.

And also ur theory is legit my gf of nearly a year just turned 17. She hasn't stopped acting lovingly this whole time. JBs are the only women that matter

How old are you?

Have you considered showering by any chance. girls like clean ? guys

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Sex is a drug. The best way to avoid addiction is to never start in the first place. Once that drug is taken, that addiction will never go away. So I hope you marry your high school sweetheart. Cuz some college girl whose taken miles of d*ck ain't ever gonna forget it and give it up forever.

How old are you?

slutshaming is part of the culture here :feelsez: I know a few cases of parents/grandparents kicking children out of their homes cuz of their slutting around

Have you considered showering by any chance. girls like clean ? guys
showered and got haircut, now I'm O'pry and 6'4

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 470