• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
After spoken with so many JBs, I have came into the conclusion of the ideal man, which all JBs seems to intrepret from Wattpad.

You have to be goodlooking, however that's still not enough.
You have to master the shape shifting skill, as being cool, calm.collected badboy guy while still having a cute/gentle side.

by how? well I am glad you asked. 1st of all to be that "cool guy" you have to be LEAN, atleast athletic muscular, and have styles, ideally badboy style, and having badboy hairstyle. As for being cute, you have to style your hair down like fringe or tiktok messy forward fringe, wearing light blue, pink oversized shirt, with white chinos pants.

Your demeanor should be changing accordingly as well depending on the looks you protray in each season of yours in your own phase. This will statisfy her hypergamy nature 2in1, Cool guy as an ideal short term partner, and cute soft side for LTR mate. She would feel like she's dating a very interesting guy, you wouldn't see NT normie pull off this tactics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, jagmogs1000, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
Could this guide work for someone like EDP?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niksy
Looksmaxxers please do not try to do this irl you will just look retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Allornothing, gooner23 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Looksblaxx and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
After spoken with so many JBs, I have came into the conclusion of the ideal man, which all JBs seems to intrepret from Wattpad.

You have to be goodlooking, however that's still not enough.
You have to master the shape shifting skill, as being cool, calm.collected badboy guy while still having a cute/gentle side.

by how? well I am glad you asked. 1st of all to be that "cool guy" you have to be LEAN, atleast athletic muscular, and have styles, ideally badboy style, and having badboy hairstyle. As for being cute, you have to style your hair down like fringe or tiktok messy forward fringe, wearing light blue, pink oversized shirt, with white chinos pants.

Your demeanor should be changing accordingly as well depending on the looks you protray in each season of yours in your own phase. This will statisfy her hypergamy nature 2in1, Cool guy as an ideal short term partner, and cute soft side for LTR mate. She would feel like she's dating a very interesting guy, you wouldn't see NT normie pull off this tactics.
First good thread you have posted, good shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back