Want more surgery advice +rhino results

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
Hi guys how are you all? I wanted some more advice regarding surgery. Currently I am about 1 month post rhino and I got only a bit of tip swelling. I am currently using aligners to bring my maxilla forward as I have maxillary hypoplasia which has resulted in a underbite 😢. I was thinking of bimax after it's fixed, but I wanna hear some more surgery advice :love::love::love:
Screenshot 20220906 023939 Gallery
20220829 123314

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDude023, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 19620 and 5 others
Also bhais I went to Pakistan to get rhino and it was only £600. My nosecel bros go there urgently it's cheap af and it has hospital stay included (y)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 19620, Gengar and 5 others
Also bhais I went to Pakistan to get rhino and it was only £600. My nosecel bros go there urgently it's cheap af and it has hospital stay included (y)
what the hell that's so cheap?? do you think it's dangerous there like will a twink like me get raped and gangbanged if i go there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, It'snotover, poopoohead and 1 other person
what the hell that's so cheap?? do you think it's dangerous there like will a twink like me get raped and gangbanged if i go there
:lul::lul::lul::lul: bro don't be so High inhib. This is the capital of Pakistan and there are many people of different races walking around and foreign women are safe as long as they stay within city and not look for trouble, as their is some to be found. You will be fine bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Looks good habibi 😍😍😍

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and subhuman to mtn
Bimax for what your side doesnt looks recessed. The only thing I can off is side angle implants to fix jaw steepness.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and subhuman to mtn
Midface implant and jaw implant plus colored contwcts , skin lightening, grow hair out, wear lifts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, subhuman to mtn and smvmaxxertilllate
Midface implant and jaw implant plus colored contwcts , skin lightening, grow hair out, wear lifts
I already use like 2cm lifts, I would never use anything more cause it hurts my knees. I'm growing my hair out, but idk if I can really do skin lightening cause I'm outside the house all day and I'm the darkest in my family cause of it, I'll start wearing sunblock tho. Thanks for the surgery advice tho bro :love:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Do u think CCW Bimax would benefit him?
Bad idea because I had rhino and ccw changes nose shape, but it would be good for my gonail angle however I could end up with Micheal Jackson tier nose

Bad idea because I had rhino and ccw changes nose shape, but it would be good for my gonail angle however I could end up with Micheal Jackson tier nose
That’s why you get osteonomies before rhino

• +1
That’s why you get osteonomies before rhino
True, but the thing is I couldn't wait even one more day with my death tier nose. Cause bimax braces take a long time and I would rather just get this ASAP

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
I already use like 2cm lifts, I would never use anything more cause it hurts my knees. I'm growing my hair out, but idk if I can really do skin lightening cause I'm outside the house all day and I'm the darkest in my family cause of it, I'll start wearing sunblock tho. Thanks for the surgery advice tho bro :love:
Do u think CCW Bimax would benefit him?
Yeah

You wouldnt

• +1
Implanta can accomplish a good result tho

• +1
You have hypoplasia with a concave side profile that's interesting. You probably need midface implants(para nasal and premaxillary)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and subhuman to mtn
You have hypoplasia with a concave side profile that's interesting. You probably need midface implants(para nasal and premaxillary)
Would Lefort 3 also solve the problem?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Jason Voorhees and subhuman to mtn
how much were the travel expenses?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I'm advancing the maxilla with braces now, so I will wait a few months before getting the midface Implants as it is possible it may get fixed. If not then I will get these implants and ramus implants

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
:lul::lul::lul::lul: bro don't be so High inhib. This is the capital of Pakistan and there are many people of different races walking around and foreign women are safe as long as they stay within city and not look for trouble, as their is some to be found. You will be fine bro (y)
Pakistan zindabad. Love from turkey

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and subhuman to mtn
All together for flight it was £800 return from London Heathrow and Pakistan is one of the cheapest countries on the planet bro.
you mean 800 including surgery or 1400 total?

• +1
yeh tbh maxilla needs to be forward. your gonial angle also looks a big high

good luck

• +1
Bimax for what your side doesnt looks recessed. The only thing I can off is side angle implants to fix jaw steepness.
Are you nuts? His jaw is downswung and he has an underbite. He def needs bimax but I can understand if it is not practical,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Hi guys how are you all? I wanted some more advice regarding surgery. Currently I am about 1 month post rhino and I got only a bit of tip swelling. I am currently using aligners to bring my maxilla forward as I have maxillary hypoplasia which has resulted in a underbite 😢. I was thinking of bimax after it's fixed, but I wanna hear some more surgery advice :love::love::love:
View attachment 1855093View attachment 1855094
Your best option is bimax and then implants for your jaw angles. IIRC, you have a long midface so you will need impaction.

• +1
View attachment 1855093View attachment 1855094
Btw how did you explain to your curry parents that you were gonna get plastic surgery? Also, do you know any good genio docs in pakistan?

• +1
It's an improvement but honestly it doesnt match the rest of the facial development. A defined ramus might help

• +1
It's an improvement but honestly it doesnt match the rest of the facial development. A defined ramus might help
Ideally, he should have gotten bimax to fix his jaw and then rhino to fix his nose if still too big,

But it is impractical. This is still a clear improvement. His nose was way too large for his skull.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 18840 and subhuman to mtn
Btw how did you explain to your curry parents that you were gonna get plastic surgery? Also, do you know any good genio docs in pakistan?
I said "breathing issues" a good clinic is this one I'll link, High quality care and cheap :love::love::love:

Islamabad Plastic Surgery & Skin Clinic​

Dr. Riwzan works there

I was thinking of ramus implants tbh

Ideally, he should have gotten bimax to fix his jaw and then rhino to fix his nose if still too big,

But it is impractical. This is still a clear improvement. His nose was way too large for his skull.
Yeah just looks a bit off, but a huge improvement nevertheless, much better than having a huge hook nose at all

• +1

I was thinking of bimax, but I need braces first and that would take a while, rn I am bring maxilla forward with invisalign, then I will see facial change then judge. But one thing is for certain I need ramus implants

I was thinking of bimax, but I need braces first and that would take a while, rn I am bring maxilla forward with invisalign, then I will see facial change then judge. But one thing is for certain I need ramus implants
Yeah. To make it taller and fix your gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
Can you post front bro ? Your side nose is really good. Your surgeon was good

• +1
accurate username

• JFL
Weird though. Checked the clinic he mentioned. No before and afters. I have never even heard of the doctor.

It only costed him £600 (700 euros I guess). Flights and other expenses extra.

• +1
His result is about as good as those of most well know docs. Even better. Like gaia went to some famous italian surgeon and got a worse result from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
I love the surgeon too, but there's not too much different in the front cause It was fine

2994993 20220721 180526

20220902 231518

Here's a pic of a few days ago, a bit of tip swelling but not too much (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Weird though. Checked the clinic he mentioned. No before and afters. I have never even heard of the doctor.

It only costed him £600 (700 euros I guess). Flights and other expenses extra.
Absolutely weird. I also got a septo - not a rhino.
Because of deviated septum, so it fixed my side but didnt touched my front and op nose looks less flawled than mine from side with a top tier surgeon

• +1
His result is about as good as those of most well know docs. Even better. Like gaia went to some famous italian surgeon and got a worse result from the side.
Gaia is a bro but tbh he got lowkey botched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Because of deviated septum, so it fixed my side but didnt touched my front and op nose looks less flawled than mine from side with a top tier surgeon
Bro this is septorhino aswell :love::love::love:

• +1
Guys there are many results, put the name in Google and scroll through the images. That's why I chose him :love::love::love:

• +1
I think surgeons in curryland are more skilled cause they are used to doing lots of surgeries on deformity tier noses.

Also, OP prolly had a much worse nose than you.

• +1
Gaia is a bro but tbh he got lowkey botched
Only his rhino got botched. The rest of his surgeries did make him look better but it is not enough to offset his pheno and height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
I think surgeons in curryland are more skilled cause they are used to doing lots of surgeries on deformity tier noses.

Also, OP prolly had a much worse nose than you.
Yes op had a way worse than mine.
That’s also why i was way more conservative. The less the more. My nose is no more a minor flaw from the side

• +1