Want more surgery advice +rhino results

Bad idea because I had rhino and ccw changes nose shape, but it would be good for my gonail angle however I could end up with Micheal Jackson tier nose
Bhai, you should have done rhino after ccw😓🤙🤙

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Bhai, you should have done rhino after ccw😓🤙🤙
Bro I couldn't wait, you can't imagine this nose caused me to get bullied by black girls in school so much, which lead to my ebony femdom fetishism 😢😢😢😢 I had to remove asap

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, .... and Gengar
Yes seems he hasn’t really touched the front.
And if he did you would look even worse because youve got already a long philtrum
A shorter philtrum would make him look worse so it isn't a failo,

OP needs width to balance his long face and he will ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Curiosity tbh. Because this looks like a selfie. Just want to see how much pics worsen your ratios.
Ipd as measure at opticians is 6.6cm and height is 7.35cm so that gives just about 0.9 ratio 😢😢

Ipd as measure at opticians is 6.6cm and height is 7.35cm so that gives just about 0.9 ratio 😢😢
Brutal. But still not that bad. Selfies make it even worse.

• +1
Bro I couldn't wait, you can't imagine this nose caused me to get bullied by black girls in school so much, which lead to my ebony femdom fetishism 😢😢😢😢 I had to remove asap
Did you really paid attention to those black girls? Astaghfirullah yakhi😔

• So Sad
Brutal. But still not that bad. Selfies make it even worse.
Ye definitely have noticed that, faces looks much more elongated and slimmer in selfie

Did you really paid attention to those black girls? Astaghfirullah yakhi😔
Don't worry, Inshallah now i will get my west African gf now that I am at ghetto college :love::love::love:

are you fr? my nose is worse than yours but blck females never bullied me for it

• +1
Looks good ded srs.
Now you only need the 100 other surgeries and you might get a gf if you are NT on top of that.

• Love it
are you fr? my nose is worse than yours but blck females never bullied me for it
Nah its all a joke jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul: they were just my friends and we used to roast each other, I used to make fun of them and they did it to me. I guess it is a big insecurity of mine tho still 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Looks good ded srs.
Now you only need the 100 other surgeries and you might get a gf if you are NT on top of that.
I already had a gf before this surgery bhai 😢😢😢 even tho I was truecel. I showed here pics to truecel and curry suicide

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Nah its all a joke jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul: they were just my friends and we used to roast each other, I used to make fun of them and they did it to me. I guess it is a big insecurity of mine tho still 😢
yeah then i can understand why you got those comments lol, so you are into black women?

• +1
yeah then i can understand why you got those comments lol, so you are into black women?
I like all women, but west African girls are my homies. They are funny and really charismatic, they are fun to be around. I'm going to a ghetto college now with around 50% black people and I will most likely try get a black ltb-mtb gf cause their is less competition :love::love::love::love:

• +1
I like all women, but west African girls are my homies. They are funny and really charismatic, they are fun to be around. I'm going to a ghetto college now with around 50% black people and I will most likely try get a black ltb-mtb gf cause their is less competition :love::love::love::love:
i agree with you, theyre cool and chill and nice, black women are queens. cant say the same for women from our country lol, theyre rude and mean and cruel (in my experience). sadly i dont really get attention from black women:feelswah:

• So Sad
i agree with you, theyre cool and chill and nice, black women are queens. cant say the same for women from our country lol, theyre rude and mean and cruel (in my experience). sadly i dont really get attention from black women:feelswah:
I mean i find woman from our country nice aswell, but only ones that are not very westernised, those girls hate us for not being white 😢😢😢😢 but black girls are usually nice. Today was my first day at college and a black girl helped me with my assignment :love::love::love: but she was too young for me cause she was 16 so I didn't get her insta cause I'm almost 19 now 😢😢😢. I didn't get "attention" from them when I had the subhuman nose, but I was their friend and they chilled with me. But some of them hate black men and they wanna marry other dudes, which is your opportunity :love::love::love:
Only bad thing is a child would come out looking like dark skin dravidan ish

• So Sad
I mean i find woman from our country nice aswell, but only ones that are not very westernised, those girls hate us for not being white 😢😢😢😢 but black girls are usually nice. Today was my first day at college and a black girl helped me with my assignment :love::love::love: but she was too young for me cause she was 16 so I didn't get her insta cause I'm almost 19 now 😢😢😢. I didn't get "attention" from them when I had the subhuman nose, but I was their friend and they chilled with me. But some of them hate black men and they wanna marry other dudes, which is your opportunity :love::love::love:
Nvm kids look good
9ea9215fca02bde2918e419fc075c1d0

yeah theyre nice to you cuz you mog me lmao but even the non-westernized ones hate me cuz im not an arab or a turk or whatever. yeah black women are usually nice, i notice darkskin women are nice for sure and cool but lightskin is hit or miss, usually miss in my experience. also 16 is too young for you? youre 18 lol, 2 years is not a big difference but each to their own. yeah thats what im saying, they hate jew noses like every woman does. tbh at least your kid could thugmaxx and with south asian genes and west african genes your kids will have bbc (b is interchangeable with black and brown)

• So Sad
yeah theyre nice to you cuz you mog me lmao but even the non-westernized ones hate me cuz im not an arab or a turk or whatever. yeah black women are usually nice, i notice darkskin women are nice for sure and cool but lightskin is hit or miss, usually miss in my experience. also 16 is too young for you? youre 18 lol, 2 years is not a big difference but each to their own. yeah thats what im saying, they hate jew noses like every woman does. tbh at least your kid could thugmaxx and with south asian genes and west african genes your kids will have bbc (b is interchangeable with black and brown)
Caging at BBC :lul::lul::lul: . Ye lightskin black girls have Higher smv so they don't even look at us 😢😢😢 ye I don't like dating girls that young cause people in the uk think it's bad and her face still looks kinda girlish which for me means she looks too young.

• So Sad
definitely u look better..thankfully they didn't give you feminine low nose
Nose rhinoplasty ffs

• JFL
True, but the thing is I couldn't wait even one more day with my death tier nose. Cause bimax braces take a long time and I would rather just get this ASAP

haha same, imagine wasting prime youth years

• +1
is a nasolabial angle this low for males really considered attractive?
i think its ideal for man high nasolabial angle can look cute to jbs tho

• +1
@subhuman to mtn whats your bite

• +1
@subhuman to mtn whats your bite
Underbite due to recessed maxilla not forward mandible. Invusallign is bring my maxilla forward rn

i'm not bluepilled but you should give this a try it's courses and cheap @subhuman to mtn

• Love it
i'm not bluepilled but you should give this a try it's courses and cheap @subhuman to mtn

Bro I wish I could mew :lul::lul::lul::lul: cause of my maxilla i am unable to 😢😢😢 After invisallign is done and my maxilla is forward I will start (y)

dude no4 is just clearly lense distortion on the selfie on the left. But yeah mewing is all we longfacecels can do

• +1
Your best option is bimax and then implants for your jaw angles. IIRC, you have a long midface so you will need impaction.
doesn't impaction only work if u have gummy smile?

doesn't impaction only work if u have gummy smile?
Tbh, a long midface is virtually unfixable. Sure there is lip lift, but OP's philtrum length is fine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16683
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
who am i supposed to go to if not ramieri 😭 he was my first choice
Also, rhinos are always risky. Even the best surgeon can not guarantee that you won't get botched,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Dont get rhino with him just bimax
do you think he is good for it? i want to go to the best surgeon possible. most people say he is good but then again most people are retarded. also if i'm being honest i don't think he advanced gaia enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
do you think he is good for it? i want to go to the best surgeon possible. most people say he is good but then again most people are retarded. also if i'm being honest i don't think he advanced gaia enough
Nah hes bad at rhino.
Go with a proper rhino surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683