Want to know whether you are handsome enough? See how women and little kids treat you. SERIOUS

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
You guys may know me as Mr.Truth who spreads the truth about how asians, especially koreans are taking over (literally, from Eastern Europe, Spain, whole south america, America, etc etc). But I want to drop another truths. I only speak the truths.

You want to know whether you are tolerable? ugly? ogre? or handsome? See how people around you treat you, especially women and little kids.
Its just fucking facts. Kids are the most honest and they have no filter. I know a friend who says hes not good with kids, but in reality, the kids are just disgusted by his appearance so he just thinks all the kids hate him.

Instead of trying to get validation from other men (like literal fags), see how women treat you and see how kids act around u. Its funny how people dont know the basics.

AND REMEMBER. NOT ALL FEATURES LOOK GOOD ON EVERY RACE. Thats why Michael Jackson looked like a retard. Harmonious face>supposedly high PSL.

This video explains it all

The fact that someone had to make a vid on this topic proves how retarded yall are... especially the wrinkly cumskins that look 40 by the age of 20 ;)

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, KING REIDYZ, yorker12 and 1 other person
Anyways... my truth contents will keep on coming on the offtopic section ;)

i never ever go outside so i look 12 instead of 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, eduardkoopman and Rt-Rust1
@TheHandcel @SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @@ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @B@beachdude123 @Blackgymmax @Earth Dollar @to be human

Surprising im posting something different that the usual truths thread i post eh?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 19766 and Gengar
AND REMEMBER. NOT ALL FEATURES LOOK GOOD ON EVERY RACE. Thats why Michael Jackson looked like a retard. Harmonious face>supposedly high PSL.
Phenotypic harmony to be specific

Died of laughter when the 3rd image of “what PSL ignores as attractive” was some chink

imagine making this entire documentary just to try to spread your chink propaganda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get compliments and stares a lot but not as if Sean o pry waltz in kinda reaction. It’s sad how low my looks ceiling are

legit thoery

When I worked in a shop a 6 year old girl once said "he's cute" when referring to me
I was also walking behind my friends once in public and as I was passing a couple of young girls they said hi and started waving at me, they did not do it to my friends who walked past first

All that matters in life is boyish looks

Koreans are the ugliest race in asia and 5'8. 6ft avg Northern europeans will continue cucking you and taking ur women forcing u to go SEA for the foreseeable future

• WTF
Reactions: CyprusGD
All Asian Gigachangs have Caucasoid features tho

All Asian Gigachangs have Caucasoid features tho
and bleached white skin and dyed white man hair and white man height(not avg asian height)

and bleached white skin and dyed white man hair and white man height(not avg asian height)
that aint no gigachad. Thats a mentally disturbed fag. Its most common among cumskins tho

Died of laughter when the 3rd image of “what PSL ignores as attractive” was some chink

imagine making this entire documentary just to try to spread your chink propaganda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
just truths. Chinks are taking over, literally. Thats why in sweden the biggest growing club is korean culture club :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
@TheHandcel @SuperCanetteMan @Future chad @to be human @Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @STEVE GAMING @phenocel @pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL @Detona @@ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @Aypo129 @enchanted_elixir @eduardkoopman @Blkpill Godfather @B@beachdude123 @Blackgymmax @Earth Dollar @to be human

Surprising im posting something different that the usual truths thread i post eh?
Yeah you just posted a tails video what about it? I've already watched all of his videos :LOL:

Yeah you just posted a tails video what about it? I've already watched all of his videos :LOL:
i used his video to base my truths. BUt whats even more surprising is the fact that he had to make a vid about it... probably because a lot of people here are actually fucking deranged....

aka u. :) Nah on some real shit u have calmed down. Which is the exact step @predetermism did before he...yeah.I like talking to u tho :sneaky:

i used his video to base my truths. BUt whats even more surprising is the fact that he had to make a vid about it... probably because a lot of people here are actually fucking deranged....

aka u. :) Nah on some real shit u have calmed down. Which is the exact step @predetermism did before he...yeah.I like talking to u tho :sneaky:
I haven't changed my views on any of your theories still. Did you see the reddit post I linked in a reply to you earlier? :LOL:

I haven't changed my views on any of your theories still. Did you see the reddit post I linked in a reply to you earlier? :LOL:
nah. relink it. Also reply to my new thread :owo:

Saw you finally got around to posting on r/truerateme... brutal

i dont think that has to do with his race. He just looks very average lol. Still has chubby cheeks and all that. He has great skin tho

Time to go to an elementary school :D

The kids treating you nicely is bullcrap. Kids have always been drawn to me since I was 12. Now I'm 16 and kids 5 or 6 year old talk to only me and are frightened of my brother and my father. And I'm ltn at max.

You want to know whether you are tolerable? ugly? ogre? or handsome? See how people around you treat you, especially women and little kids.
Its just fucking facts. Kids are the most honest and they have no filter.;)
Massive ego boost for me. "brag" story follows.

A few weeks ago I went to dinner at a restaurant, and a middle-aged woman came up to me at my table, out of the blue.
She said her daughter (must have been around 3 or 4 years old? idk im terrible at judging a little kid's age) had been staring at me all night pointing at me, and wondered if she could bring her to the table to say hi. It was a bit weird but I didn't have the heart to say no, so she brought her to the table for a few minutes.

The little girl just kept staring at me smiling, and her mom said that I was really handsome and that must be why she was so fascinated by me. Her husband was still seated at their table, eating his food. I honestly think he heard the entire exchange but he didn't seem to be bothered one bit.

Last edited:
that video u posted is stupid af and proves nothing xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

A few weeks ago I went to dinner at a restaurant, and a middle-aged woman came up to me at my table, out of the blue.
She said her daughter (must have been around 3 or 4 years old? idk im terrible at judging a little kid's age) had been staring at me all night pointing at me, and wondered if she could bring her to the table to say hi. It was a bit weird but I didn't have the heart to say no, so she brought her to the table for a few minutes.

The little girl just kept staring at me smiling, and her mom said that I was really handsome and that must be why she was so fascinated by me. Her husband was still seated at their table, eating his food. I honestly think he heard the entire exchange but he didn't seem to be bothered one bit.
I wouldn't have let the daughter near me haha

what's your psl

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Koreans are the ugliest race in asia and 5'8. 6ft avg Northern europeans will continue cucking you and taking ur women forcing u to go SEA for the foreseeable future
Theres more white women in Korea than white men. Out of any asian country, its delusional to focus on it mayocel

what's your psl
Wouldn't know, I'm paranoid about posting my face online so I never got an actual PSL rating.
I am described as attractive quite often though.

I hate kids they're gross and dirty and annoying.
Well, I don't hate them honestly, but I'm not always in the mood of interacting with one.