War SHOULD happen

D

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
E

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
There is no alternate fate for me. Unhappy, ugly, and alone is how I was always intended to stay.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Vermilioncore
I'm fine with going to war as long as they give me meth to stay awake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and PubertyMaxxer
Let me explain.

Humanity is failing. Men need to die in wars tbh. No other way. Men and women aren't equal. I repeat men and women are NOT EQUAL.

There must always be more women to make life fair. Otherwise 50/50(equal population) population= 50% of men are incels and 30% are beta bucks cucks and the rest 20% just slay all women.

What this means is that men will forever experience this suffering. There will always be an advantage held by women. Pussy>dick. An I'm not saying this is my opinion I'm just stating the facts here. Men are the grunts, scientist, thinkers, advancers of humanity etc. But that doesn't matter. If all else equal men's lives are shit compared to women. Only chad can come even close.

Atleast in war time women respect and appreciate men. Imagen if women would call all men below 6 feet Subhuman children. The soldiers would unironically let her die to the enemy, kill her themselves, rape her, or let her get raped by the enemy etc. Women do not respect men because individual men have no use anymore. Daddy government protects and provides women with everything (built by cuck MEN also)

In times of famine, war, conflict, hardships etc etc etc. Men shine. We all thought about saving our crush as kids from some disaster, terrorist or zombie apocalypse etc etc. It's in our blood. Being pacified by society and getting nothing in return is the most brutal act of torture. This world needs change. We are still primative animals both men and women. But women as usual have no self awareness and think only men are animals when in reality they are more enslaved by their instincts than we could ever be(we just want sex and intimacy while they all gaslight, manipulate, hypergamy, monkey branching etc etc etc etc etc) In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy.

Look at Eastern Europe. Their culture is more conservative and most people are more sophisticated and higher iq than in america. At the same time it's easy to get laid as a male because there are more women(from wars) and the government doesn't provide everything like in the west. On top of that most are poor so looking for resources. That's the natural order of things.

You need to understand that women don't see non chad men that they don't want to fuck as human beings(they literally prefer pets over men I'm not joking this is actually real). So why should we? Empathy is weakness if it's one sided. It will always lead you to get hurt.

Imagen being brainwashed by retard media and jews to like a different species over your own. How is nuclear war bad? We have become so deranged. This world is full of mentally ill people and nothing makes sense anymore. Just chasing hedonistic pleasure till you die.
Based. Yea the reality is humanity has gotten way to pussified with decades of living comfortable lifestyles. The reality is we are a bunch of violent apes. Yes when we managed to come together as a tribe we made great advances in science and technology, but it is possible for advanced civilziations to wage war and advance their science and technology as long as its not a full fledged war in the entirety of the kingdom/empire, but a faction.

Wars naturally culled the male population , and made the remaining surviving men take no shit from stupid women, so now you have the top alpha males in limited numbers putting women in check, and the women naturally can't give men shit since most of them are dead, allowing for the survive men to have multiple roasties at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PubertyMaxxer and Baldingman1998
Better than dying alone while rotting. Atleast this way you can hurt others from the build up pain in your heart and get dopamine before dying. Dying from a bullet to the head is better than dying of mental decay. And if you're too scared just go to some cave till it's over
I don't mind fighting in some war years down the road, but ask yourself if at the end of the day fighting for some controlled opposition jews is really worth dying for. Its the end result you crave, not the happening. War itself is brutal. Even if you survive without a single injury, the psychological trauma is haunting enough for many mean they off themselves years down the road.

Personally me I dont see the point in fighting for the jews. Sure you could go ER and take out your anger that you have against these stupid whores and the fucked up society that doesn't value men and instead whores and simps for blacks.

But at the end of the day you are fighting for the jews and the top rulers. Not fighting for the jews and then taking over the hoards of women needing cock post war in my opinion is the best move so you dont fall victim to the jewish trap of fighting the wars they create for no real reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Let me explain.

Humanity is failing. Men need to die in wars tbh. No other way. Men and women aren't equal. I repeat men and women are NOT EQUAL.

There must always be more women to make life fair. Otherwise 50/50(equal population) population= 50% of men are incels and 30% are beta bucks cucks and the rest 20% just slay all women.

What this means is that men will forever experience this suffering. There will always be an advantage held by women. Pussy>dick. An I'm not saying this is my opinion I'm just stating the facts here. Men are the grunts, scientist, thinkers, advancers of humanity etc. But that doesn't matter. If all else equal men's lives are shit compared to women. Only chad can come even close.

Atleast in war time women respect and appreciate men. Imagen if women would call all men below 6 feet Subhuman children. The soldiers would unironically let her die to the enemy, kill her themselves, rape her, or let her get raped by the enemy etc. Women do not respect men because individual men have no use anymore. Daddy government protects and provides women with everything (built by cuck MEN also)

In times of famine, war, conflict, hardships etc etc etc. Men shine. We all thought about saving our crush as kids from some disaster, terrorist or zombie apocalypse etc etc. It's in our blood. Being pacified by society and getting nothing in return is the most brutal act of torture. This world needs change. We are still primative animals both men and women. But women as usual have no self awareness and think only men are animals when in reality they are more enslaved by their instincts than we could ever be(we just want sex and intimacy while they all gaslight, manipulate, hypergamy, monkey branching etc etc etc etc etc) In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy.

Look at Eastern Europe. Their culture is more conservative and most people are more sophisticated and higher iq than in america. At the same time it's easy to get laid as a male because there are more women(from wars) and the government doesn't provide everything like in the west. On top of that most are poor so looking for resources. That's the natural order of things.

You need to understand that women don't see non chad men that they don't want to fuck as human beings(they literally prefer pets over men I'm not joking this is actually real). So why should we? Empathy is weakness if it's one sided. It will always lead you to get hurt.

Imagen being brainwashed by retard media and jews to like a different species over your own. How is nuclear war bad? We have become so deranged. This world is full of mentally ill people and nothing makes sense anymore. Just chasing hedonistic pleasure till you die.
Cope

Women are glad that subhuman men are now dying in War. They don't give a fuck about muh heroic smart soldier

They want Chad to stay at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 9568 and Baldingman1998
I have actually seen women who otherwise promote anti-militarism on Tiktok, Instagram etc. heroizing and sexualizing Zelensky, Ukrainian soldiers. They feel vulnerable again and need a strong man to protect them. Feminism has been abstinent for days, women swear for soldiers under videos and send love messages and ambiguous messages. Women were given too much power in Western Europe. in Eastern Europe most families are Orthodox or Catholic and not completely infiltrated by feminism, family life is primary and families are more humble. In the West, they degenerate from their own decadence.
They sexualize tall wide Chad soldiers JFL.

No one is sexualizing a jawless short Ukrainian hiplet fighting for muh free world :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 14984
Yes. You either die from war or become hearless which is ideal. Women love chad psychopaths and chad heartless men. Their pussy gets a beat.
FACE & HFD

No one is sexualizing a jawless short Ukrainian hiplet fighting for muh free world :forcedsmile:
Yup, every single war propaganda poster always has a chad trying to say " what are you doing for your country". My response is " Nothing". I could care less if my country gets fucked. Perhaps if they put the foids in check and didn't have unchecked feminism and hypergamy I would be more supportive of my country and the government, but nope they let it fly. So in return they have no loyalty from me, and I look forward to the collapse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, PubertyMaxxer, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Perhaps if they put the foids in check and didn't have unchecked feminism and hypergamy I would be more supportive of my country and the government, but nope they let it fly
government has nothing to do with what women are attracted to:lul: wtf are you saying ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Baldingman1998
government has nothing to do with what women are attracted to:lul: wtf are you saying ?
Government could have used propaganda posters to promote slut shaming and whore shaming and support state run tv programs that talk about how fucked feminism is and have talk shows where the host congratulate men who put disgusting whores in check. Thats how it is in Chechnya and the Middle East.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PubertyMaxxer
Let me explain.

agreed

Let the war begin

I hope the west loses with all their soy men

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Russia will loose, sooner or later. If the U.S. couldn't hold control of Afghanistan, Russia definitely can't hold Ukraine with the world supplying volunteers, equipment, and drones, and sanctions to collapse Russian war funding.

No they will win

They will get what they want, which is the eastern parts of ukraine either by control or a good deal

Russias final stand is now and Putin won’t pussy out on anything

• +1

Is their anyway to make subhumans volunteer for the war, or is the problem solving itself as most of the Neo natzi larpers turned soldiers and ethnics volunteering for putin are subhumans to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Is their anyway to make subhumans volunteer for the war, or is the problem solving itself as most of the Neo natzi larpers turned soldiers and ethnics volunteering for putin are subhumans to begin with?
The problem is solving itself

War is a societal mechanism to free incels from suffering. It has to happen regularly.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
incel's retarded thread

I like that new profile pic OG

• Love it