[warning: AUTISM] Ideal face to make when lifting in terms of skin preserving?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
We often need to make a strained face while lifting. I was thinking recently that all these facial expressions adding up probably damage our skin, giving us nasolabials and shit.

As slight as the effect is, does anyone else try to not make faces when straining?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20421, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Autism indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob, thecel and 1 other person
its true, it's what happened to @Leo0509

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel
Male modeling facial expressions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prettyboy, Toth's thot and 2 others
Ahahahahahhahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18244 and FootballPlaya69
Right now I unironically believe this is the best type of face to make in terms of avoiding nasolabial folds (but obviously you wouldnt make the face so exaggerated)

A7EE444E EFA4 4480 9C84 E599F0D4E285

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Hero of the Imperium and thecel
squint or mew

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
Doesn’t matter what face you make as long as your tongue is pressed against the roof of your mouth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Doesn’t matter what face you make as long as your tongue is pressed against the roof of your mouth.
But sometimes under the heavy weights you cant hold mew posture and have to make a face, open mouth and breathing out.

The question is how to salvage this loss of facial control to minimise the damage.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Extreme autism, I naturally just squint and maybe clench my teeth.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
We often need to make a strained face while lifting. I was thinking recently that all these facial expressions adding up probably damage our skin, giving us nasolabials and shit.

As slight as the effect is, does anyone else try to not make faces when straining?
Niggas will talk about taking tren and HGH but scared about making the wrong facial expressions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You need to leave this site now

• So Sad
Bump tbh. My folds have deepened after one week of lifting. @Leo0509

This is actually a legit point for those who are past prime & fighting off aging.

• +1
If you don't use your facial muscles they will atrophy. Models do all sorts of facial exercises that amount to nothing more than pulling faces. Wrinkles and folds aren't caused by this anyway, they are caused by a combination of poor growth/repair of cells due to drugs/diet/genetics, and sagging fat deposits.

• +1
If you don't use your facial muscles they will atrophy. Models do all sorts of facial exercises that amount to nothing more than pulling faces. Wrinkles and folds aren't caused by this anyway, they are caused by a combination of poor growth/repair of cells due to drugs/diet/genetics, and sagging fat deposits.
I do eye exercises but i want my buccinators to atrophy tho

Facial exercise are the shit yet doing a hard shit eating grin every time you lift is not good.

• JFL