(Warning Autism levels off the chart) My first date with an irl girl

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I was 18 just got my licensees and had a yubo match who I talked with for a month that wanted to meet up. She lived an hour away and this was my first time driving far away almost died on the highway was scared asf because she lived in a really bad area.

When I got there the area was really shady she lived in an apartment and there were a ton of needles outside the place and a bunch of broken buildings with glass. I fully expected to get killed but I was so desperate for human affection. Then she comes out to my car with a school girls outfit (I asked her to do that was surprised she did it)

At first it was super awkward she just was playing minecraft on her phone while I talked every now and then. Then I played the song "Put your head on my shoulder"

And asked her to put her head on my shoulder she actually did it but this made me feel more anxious. Eventually I got so anxious that I felt disconnected from everything (Hard to explain it but it was like I no longer felt anxious because I ceased to think at all) I then stared at her eyes and kissed her. After this we went to the back of my car and I had my laptop so we just watched anime and I had a blanket so she layed on me.

Here is where it gets bad so we are cuddling and I occasionally fondle her the anxiety decreases and my sex drive then also increased. I kept petting her thigh and didn't even realize I was making her super horny. She eventually pulled my hands under her skirt this was the first time I ever had touched a girl besides my mom so I felt so awkward I thought you were supposed to wait for the 3rd date before you do anything like that. I tried backing away but she said "please" so I started fingering her it was a very weird feeling.

After this she said let me do something for you and touched my dick on my jeans accidentally slapped her because it surprised me this is where the date ended I just said sorry I don't want to do anything else and I drove her home still met up with her onceafter that kinda pissed I ruined it though I felt like the relationship died after that. This is why having some sexual experience can be good otherwise you get into situations like this. I was so anxious afterward on the way home I puked.

The worst part was the next day I was horny and jerked off to the situation why does my body hate me? Like I didn't want to have sex the one time I should have wanted to and felt so much anxiety

Anyways this is why you should always bring at least 1-2 beers on a date or vodka in a water bottle shit is so nerve wracking

@uglymug2 @Danish_Retard @FailedNormieManlet @ChristianChad @FreakkForLife @aBetterMii

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence and 21 others
Screenshot 20220722 1914362

The girl op is talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, williamper and Chintuck22
Screenshot 20220722 1915172

The girl op met on yubo

• JFL
Reactions: hungryplayground175, Daniel Plainview, Quantumphysics and 4 others
Nigga no joke that's legit autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hungryplayground175, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 5 others
It's almost as if the fabric of the universe recognizes how much of a schizo hypertrophic amygdala dog you are and the ather is trying to cosmologically cockblock you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11126
What do you look like?
6/10 White guy but autism ruins it for me (I don't even know if I have it or not but something is wrong with me) I got her because I had long hair she was also 16 alt girl with no car so I seemed cooler then I actually was.

Long hair is really good for getting alt girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Daniel Plainview and Orbeck of Vinheim
I was 18 just got my licensees and had a yubo match who I talked with for a month that wanted to meet up. She lived an hour away and this was my first time driving far away almost died on the highway was scared asf because she lived in a really bad area.

When I got there the area was really shady she lived in an apartment and there were a ton of needles outside the place and a bunch of broken buildings with glass. I fully expected to get killed but I was so desperate for human affection. Then she comes out to my car with a school girls outfit (I asked her to do that was surprised she did it)

At first it was super awkward she just was playing minecraft on her phone while I talked every now and then. Then I played the song "Put your head on my shoulder"

And asked her to put her head on my shoulder she actually did it but this made me feel more anxious. Eventually I got so anxious that I felt disconnected from everything (Hard to explain it but it was like I no longer felt anxious because I ceased to think at all) I then stared at her eyes and kissed her. After this we went to the back of my car and I had my laptop so we just watched anime and I had a blanket so she layed on me.

Here is where it gets bad so we are cuddling and I occasionally fondle her the anxiety decreases and my sex drive then also increased. I kept petting her thigh and didn't even realize I was making her super horny. She eventually pulled my hands under her skirt this was the first time I ever had touched a girl besides my mom so I felt so awkward I thought you were supposed to wait for the 3rd date before you do anything like that. I tried backing away but she said "please" so I started fingering her it was a very weird feeling.

After this she said let me do something for you and touched my dick on my jeans accidentally slapped her because it surprised me this is where the date ended and I drove her home still met up with her onceafter that kinda pissed I ruined it though I felt like the relationship died after that. This is why having some sexual experience can be good otherwise you get into situations like this. I was so anxious afterward on the way home I puked.

Anyways this is why you should always bring at least 1-2 beers on a date or vodka in a water bottle shit is so nerve wracking

@uglymug2 @Danish_Retard @FailedNormieManlet @ChristianChad @FreakkForLife @aBetterMii

You self cucked yourself

6/10 White guy but autism ruins it for me (I don't even know if I have it or not but something is wrong with me) I got her because I had long hair she was also 16 alt girl with no car so I seemed cooler then I actually was.

Long hair is really good for getting alt girls
Were you agefrauding on Yubo or how did you match with her?

Nigga no joke that's legit autism
I just hate when people touch me without me expecting it. I've punched my friend before when he snuck up behind me feel bad because I gave him a black eye for a few days (to be fair I had airpods and I was not paying attention)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and buckchadley31
You self cucked yourself
I still got a second date funny enough... I just felt really uncomfortable by the whole thing.

I think if I had kissed a girl before that it wouldn't have been so weird that was the first time I had talked with a girl for more then 10 seconds that wasn't related to me in 2 years. And I always have extreme anxiety with new people

• +1
Reactions: williamper, Danish_Retard and |Daddy_Zygos|
Brag thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It's almost as if the fabric of the universe recognizes how much of a schizo hypertrophic amygdala dog you are and the ather is trying to cosmologically cockblock you
Worst part is one hour after I felt horny again anxiety just ruined it all...

Ion bark bitch I roar
Next time write in English I ain’t got time to be speaking frog not today, I want users here to know your barkin for me they won’t know if your writin in baguette now will they

Next time write in English I ain’t got time to be speaking frog not today, I want users here to know your barkin for me they won’t know if your writin in baguette now will they
My African brotha don't worry Africa will be great again

I just hate when people touch me without me expecting it. I've punched my friend before when he snuck up behind me feel bad because I gave him a black eye for a few days (to be fair I had airpods and I was not paying attention)
Honestly just tell her you feel anxious when someone touches you

Also I can relate

• +1
this ain’t even autism, this is something completely different your probably gay + some unknown abused dog issue.

• +1
this ain’t even autism, this is something completely different your probably gay + some unknown abused dog issue.
I'm not a faggot. So that isn't it...

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Honestly just tell her you feel anxious when someone touches you

Also I can relate
It wasn't that hard of a slap more so an involuntary twitch I also backed up which killed the whole mood

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I'm not a faggot. So that isn't it...
Ok tbh, I have autism, and my first time with a female was similar, awkward, robotic, and felt like an invasion of privacy, but your still a guy, be proud of yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 11126
Yubo is literally for children jfl

It wasn't that hard of a slap more so an involuntary twitch I also backed up which killed the whole mood
Honestly your thread reminds me the time there was this girl in my school and she seemed to like me and like her too

Put my biggest fuck up was when she was tickling me/play fighting (felt anxious as fuck) I literally pushed her away and honestly ever since then we departed.

I honestly regret not telling her I felt anxious that she was touching me

don't do the same mistake as I did

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Ok tbh, I have autism, and my first time with a female was similar, awkward, robotic, and felt like an invasion of privacy, but your still a guy, be proud of yourself.
I think it was mainly because I did not feel in control of the situation. The area was sketchy first time I ever did something low inhib like this.

Can't say where it is without doxxing my location but it was really bad area if I said it someone would know where it is. I've had one other date was not as bad because it was in an area I go a lot so I felt in control

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Honestly your thread reminds me the time there was this girl in my school and she seemed to like me and like her too

Put my biggest fuck up was when she was tickling me/play fighting (felt anxious as fuck) I literally pushed her away and honestly ever since then we departed.

I honestly regret not telling her I felt anxious that she was touching me

don't do the same mistake as I did
Beer helps me. This is why it might not be autism... Because if it were autism wouldn't being drunk make you more autistic (autism is a lack of social understanding but autisitic people develop masks that are calculated being drunk gets rid of these masks) But whenever I drink I feel better its probably because it reduces anxiety

I also am less up tight and worry less. Whereas normally I will not do things that are low inhib

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
okay im def gonna read this later

• +1
You confuse me a lot
But yea, mogs me too

• +1
She lived an hour away and this was my first time driving far away almost died on the highway was scared asf because she lived in a really bad area
Meanwhile I drove 200km/h fast (124m/h) the first day after getting my driving license, you mirin? :ogre:

• +1
Meanwhile I drove 200km/h fast (124m/h) the first day after getting my driving license, you mirin? :ogre:
I don't live in Germany cops are dicks here and pull you over for minor infractions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I don't live in Germany cops are dicks here and pull you over for minor infractions.
Still I wasn't scared :ogre:

But I guess the american driving license is so fucking easy that you can get it with nearly 0 experience, so I prob was way more experienced already

• +1
Still I wasn't scared :ogre:

But I guess the american driving license is so fucking easy that you can get it with nearly 0 experience, so I prob was way more experienced already
This is another story but I had a fear of driving when I was first learning I got in a minor wreck with my moms car.

And my mom yelled at me for a week straight I had to sell my video games to pay for the 1000 dollar repairs (it wasn't a bad wreck so not a lot of money) made me paranoid asf for a while after that would have got my licenses sooner but I was too afraid to drive for a while

Oh boi... def over ..

• So Sad
This post gave a stroke

• +1
" I ever had touched a girl besides my mom "
???????:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
@Abhorrence see your laughing because no one is more pathetic then me even if I had a chance in hell I would still ruin it

@Abhorrence see your laughing because no one is more pathetic then me even if I had a chance in hell I would still ruin it
fuckoff at least you have some experience with foids
i have damn near 0

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence