(Warning Autism levels off the chart) My first date with an irl girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
nah its better than being truecel for sure
at least you have some hope
Idk this proves to me its over literally fucked up on a date with a jb girl who wanted to have sex with me in a car how is that possible. My anxiety ruined it
Literally she was 1 in 1000 and into me and I still failed

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Idk this proves to me its over literally fucked up on a date with a jb girl who wanted to have sex with me in a car how is that possible. My anxiety ruined it
Literally she was 1 in 1000 and into me and I still failed
well the problem is not ur looks then why are u rotting u autist

• +1
well the problem is not ur looks then why are u rotting u autist
My looks are subpar I guess the NT pill is the most brutal pill. Its like you are so close yet equally far away

Only being a chad could make up for my level of issues

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Painful read.
Mogs me for interacting with female

• Hmm...
This scenario sounds like my perfect fantasy

• Hmm...
Why was it painful?
Because of how you fumbled
I really wish i could get into this situation, everything about the schoolgirl outfit and cuddling with her watching anime on the car and having easy sex without effort when you both want it and shit

• +1
I really wish i could get into this situation, everything about the schoolgirl outfit and cuddling with her on the car and having easy sex without effort when you both want it and shit
It only worked cause she was like 16 or something. No older girl would do this shit

I guess maybe I will just lie about my age in the future since I still look 17

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I really wish i could get into this situation, everything about the schoolgirl outfit and cuddling with her watching anime on the car and having easy sex without effort when you both want it and shit
she had a big white shirt with no bra a cute skirt these cute thigh highs and black and white polka dot panties.

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
The best power move you can do is ask a girl to dress a certain way on a date if she likes you she will.

The best power move you can do is ask a girl to dress a certain way on a date if she likes you she will.
That girl felt a lot of attraction to you considering how easy it was for the possibility of sex and what she did for you
I can only wish for such scenario

• Hmm...
That girl felt a lot of attraction to you considering how easy it was for the possibility of sex and what she did for you
I can only wish for such scenario
are you good looking?

I will ascend with surgeries inshallah
it also only works if your white. Jbs like white guys in the west

@bishōnenmaxxer @JovenCansao @John Cracovizk @Mr. President @MongolTurk @GuyFromSingapore is it over?

Last edited: