*WARNING* Dont move to North Texas

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
I went to the airport today and came to the realization that the average male isnt a 6’7 chad or Tyrone. Literally in my city I cant go anywhere without seeing 6’7 D1 athletes mainly tyrones everywhere I go. Its actually ragefuel. All this looksmaxxing I’ve done to come here and get mogged.

I live in a North Texas Major city and I was always wondering why my chadfishes and Tyronefishes got underwhelming results.

It all makes sense now JFL

I thought it was a meme too, but Its actually true.

In my city Yerger gets everage matches. (not even joking I’ve ran experiments).

Maher is average here

If you’re thinking about moving to North Texas

Just..

Dont

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, fogdart, Hades and 8 others
Why would people move to North Texas? Is there actually anything going on there? From an ignorant European.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 15164 and 3 others
Why would people move to North Texas? Is there actually anything going on there? From an ignorant European.
there isnt. texas cities are kinda shit

That ruins my plans for the weekend

I went to the airport today and came to the realization that the average male isnt a 6’7 chad or Tyrone. Literally in my city I cant go anywhere without seeing 6’7 D1 athletes mainly tyrones everywhere I go. Its actually ragefuel. All this looksmaxxing I’ve done to come here and get mogged.

I live in a North Texas Major city and I was always wondering why my chadfishes and Tyronefishes got underwhelming results.

It all makes sense now JFL

I thought it was a meme too, but Its actually true.

In my city Yerger gets everage matches. (not even joking I’ve ran experiments).

Maher is average here

If you’re thinking about moving to North Texas

Just..

Dont
Bro just move to south texas then and live in the small and poorer suburbs. I see legit incel looking mfs with gfs here. Everyone’s fattened out the wazoo, easy to stand out here if you’re not overweight and at least 5’8.

That’s why I preach all Blackpillers to never even come close to the big cities, it’s mogging central in there and you’re bound to be filled with ragefuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
That’s why I preach all Blackpillers to never even come close to the big cities, it’s mogging central in there and you’re bound to be filled with ragefuel.
You're right. Im exaggerating a bit for banter, but all big cities are kinda fucked. I thought It'd be easier moving from a suburb to a big city because more abundance.

then again it is kinda easier because of that abundance, but its just hard to stand out especially on dating apps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and IThinkImAboutToROPE
North Texas is full of rednecks (all manlet and piss poor)

Lol at your coping. It's more likely you're a 5'9 140 pound skinnyfat shitskin gypsy aka the average guy and that just isn't enough to cut it anymore.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19103

North Texas is full of rednecks (all manlet and piss poor)

Lol at your coping. It's more likely you're a 5'9 140 pound skinnyfat shitskin gypsy aka the average guy and that just isn't enough to cut it anymore.
this guy has no clue
22C75269 DEB9 487B BEC0 01B95B2B226B

I do still mog 95 percent of men in my city cuz im 6’1 gymmaxxed tyronelite face and get iois every time I leave the house. but dating apps are absolutely brutal here and I dont live in a suburb so its not rednecks nigga

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
prob gymcel htns like me moreso or less. not full tyrones lol

prob gymcel htns like me moreso or less. not full tyrones lol
NOPE, this is a BBC D1 athlete breeding ground.

I legeit causially walked into my local 7 eleven the other day and there was a 6’6 tyronelite at the checkout. didn’t even blink an eye tbh. Its so common

pisses me off, these niggas taking all the snowbunnies

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Texas has a shit ton a D1 athletes. He ain't lying
I know but they're not Tyrones lol. The athlete D1 Jock black dudes aren't usually Tyrones or even close if you actually take pics

Bro just move to south texas then and live in the small and poorer suburbs. I see legit incel looking mfs with gfs here. Everyone’s fattened out the wazoo, easy to stand out here if you’re not overweight and at least 5’8.

No offense but you gotta be fucking stupid to base your living situations based on women alone lol. Most people live in big cities because of their families, career opportunities, and shit to do/leisure. Whether I got pussy or not, I'd still prefer a medium to large city over a small suburb where there isn't anything going on, especially since I'm young lol.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19103 and Deleted member 15004
They're 6'2+ framemaxxed with avg faces
when i had my incel yt channel, this one nigger was showing me her exes and it was like some gymcel htn dude lolol. she was ok but her pheno was funny but yeah theyre usually htn gymcel + tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
No offense but you gotta be fucking stupid to base your living situations based on women alone lol. Most people live in big cities because of their families, career opportunities, and shit to do/leisure. Whether I got pussy or not, I'd still prefer a medium to large city over a small suburb where there isn't anything going on, especially since I'm young lol.
yeah exactly bigger and mid sized cities are more walkable and have better amenities, if you're living in the suburbs, you're going to need a car to get you around because of how desolate it can be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
I'm talking to those who specifically just want an easier time in terms of dating and that is their main objective. I myself would love to live in a larger city as well, preferably outside of TX, it's mostly flatlands with literally garbage landscape view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 19103
yeah exactly bigger and mid sized cities are more walkable and have better amenities, if you're living in the suburbs, you're going to need a car to get you around because of how desolate it can be
^^^^