Warning for underrating. Please re-review the guides.

remove her makeup, give her a buzz cut and she'd look manlier than my subhuman ass
over for me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16380
haha I would actually rate Salludon as shit seriously. His features are just fucking ogre.

Also, hate Maher which is wanked to here. Same ogre.

Proportions are everything. :bigbrain:

PS. I also think eyes is the most important area of the face. Not the jaw.
You see my point now! (y) When I give my personal rating.. I get attacked by fanbois. It just taste.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16380
When I gave this bird a 4.5/10 on TRM

View attachment 1491904

ubpfydltw2b81.jpg

r/truerateme - Finally learnt to like my nose:) rate me, f19

ru60zlsuw2b81.jpg

View attachment 1491905
didnt u said that you are leaving this website?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Youre just biased against masc looking women cuz u dont find them sexy just like some guys are biased against prettyboys ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Youre just biased against masc looking women cuz u dont find them sexy just like some guys are biased against prettyboys ngl

You might just need your dick examined bruv. All fellow millennials are with me.

de38168298e8bb58a33a652651f3743c.png

F0c08d454c0034758cec2bc86e3cdd74 1

It's a Zoomer thing. Sexual frustration

You might just need your dick examined bruv. All fellow millennials are with me.

de38168298e8bb58a33a652651f3743c.png

View attachment 1491962

It's a Zoomer thing. Sexual frustration
It's not sexual frustration jfl. She is above average in spite of masc features. This is like saying leo dicaprio is below average cuz he looked like a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It's not sexual frustration jfl. She is above average in spite of masc features. This is like saying leo dicaprio is below average cuz he looked like a girl.

No it's really not, but ok

Your account has been permanently suspended for using alternate accounts to evade a subreddit ban.

Your comment in r/truerateme is evading the ban you received from that subreddit on 2021-05-18 on a connected account. Moderators get to decide who can participate in their subreddits. Using alternate account(s) to circumvent a subreddit ban makes it more difficult for moderators to effectively run their communities and is a violation of Reddit's rules.
This is an automated message; responses will not be received by Reddit admins.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: