Warning Serious Rope/ER Fuel in Here

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Let me sum up this video before you watch

Women want dangerous men, they want men that can protect them, its simple biology

Our western world has become very dangerous due to all the Non-Whites committing crimes and harassing women, even if the Jew News doesnt report it

Women WANT/NEED White Supremacists to rise up and drive off the Jews and Non-Whites that threaten their existence

Dont be mad women chose criminals over you, be mad you didnt stand up and fight the Non-Whites and make her feel safe

Be honest, you're the type of White guy who wouldnt have the balls to shoot a Non-White who harassed or threatened your girl or your family, thats why she doesnt want you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Yliaster, Deleted member 8202 and 13 others
Just go to jail for a psl 2 roastie theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4387, Blue and 9 others
Modern day women have fishbowls for brains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
1940s: write love letters to your husband fighting in WW2
2020s: write love letters to serial killers in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AlwaysHaveQuestions, xefo and 10 others
Just imagine how many men went out there to fight for their country only to find out their wives had left them for 1940s chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
Bitch I'm so street and I'm so dangerous

Images

almost all white supermacist are not "white"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4387
this is a richard spencer type of take

eh normal day in africa

Both ( warrior and serial killer ) men are dangerous, in fact WW 2 men were far more dangerous than any man alive today

The Jews and their War agaisnt Nazi Germamy killed off the best genes of the White Race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
lost it at sniper monkey JFL

Let me sum up this video before you watch

Women want dangerous men, they want men that can protect them, its simple biology

Our western world has become very dangerous due to all the Non-Whites committing crimes and harassing women, even if the Jew News doesnt report it

Women WANT/NEED White Supremacists to rise up and drive off the Jews and Non-Whites that threaten their existence

Dont be mad women chose criminals over you, be mad you didnt stand up and fight the Non-Whites and make her feel safe

Be honest, you're the type of White guy who wouldnt have the balls to shoot a Non-White who harassed or threatened your girl or your family, thats why she doesnt want you

Not even ropefuel. Just pure fucking truth. Every bit.

Strongest Jewish PsyOp in history has been removing removing the ethnic stranglehold White men had on our women.

Refer to my thread, "ETHNICS, you are not entitled to White women". Too lazy to link.

I want to be a masculine man who has wife and kids

cope per usual. Just because you seen some wignat be a nigger doesnt mean this is even remotely true.
??? , almost all wignats are not pure white most of them have a decent percatange of hispanic or arab/turkish or black

??? , almost all wignats are not pure white most of them have a decent percatange of hispanic or arab/turkish or black
What kind of anecdotal fucking retard shit is this? Great you seen a nigger hate himself once. coool

What kind of anecdotal fucking retard shit is this? Great you seen a nigger hate himself once. coool
are you fucking retarded ??? , give a statistic that says that white supremacist are pure white ? , and my point wasn't that a black person is a self hating white supermacist you fucking retarded cumskin , my point was that white supremacist that talk about "Muh white purity" are indeed mixed

are you fucking retarded ??? , give a statistic that says that white supremacist are pure white ? , and my point wasn't that a black person is a self hating white supermacist you fucking retarded cumskin , my point was that white supremacist that talk about "Muh white purity" are indeed mixed
On vast overwhelming average, Whites are the least racially mixed race. It's not even fucking close.

You're just retarded.

It is not encouraged to be White Nationalist whatsoever. Establishment hates White people. Everyone with even an ounce of non White blood is encouraged to identify with it, and 99% of the time if they're mixed, they do.

Goddamn youre stupid

I think this is enough looksmax for me today. I'm about to have a brain aneurysm.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
women are agents of chaos

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory