Warning: Subhuman Eye Are Ahead. Enter at your own risk.

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Brothers, before anyone comments on my rope-tier eye area, I know... I have a subhuman eye area. I owe up to it.

Now, having said that, how do I get fix my abused dog eye area? What kind of cosmetic procedures and what implants do I need?

Oh, I'm 21 years old btw, and I was born and raised in Canada

Attachments

• 20230323_145955.jpg
    20230323_145955.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230323_150110.jpg
    20230323_150110.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230323_150040.jpg
    20230323_150040.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20230316-172424.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230316-172424.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230316_172451.jpg
    20230316_172451.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230316_172508.jpg
    20230316_172508.jpg
    970.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230314_171819.jpg
    20230314_171819.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-189567351.jpg
    Snapchat-189567351.jpg
    861.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
ptosis and lower lid retraction probably

also infra implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Brothers, before anyone comments on my rope-tier eye area, I know... I have a subhuman eye area. I owe up to it.

Now, having said that, how do I get fix my abused dog eye area? What kind of cosmetic procedures and what implants do I need?
crying about your mid to slightly above average eyes is just stolen valor. And you deserve to get bullied, your not horrible looking but there are some other things you should work on that will give you a much higher ROI when it comes to looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875
crying about your mid to slightly above average eyes is just stolen valor. And you deserve to get bullied, your not horrible looking but there are some other things you should work on that will give you a much higher ROI when it comes to looksmaxing
Idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 2875 and 1 other person
This is what autism and bullying does jfl
That 40 page thread to roast you should be deleted tbh

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 2875
This is what autism and bullying does jfl
That 40 page thread to roast you should be deleted tbh
I don't have autism just adhd jfl
But, that thread was us just shooting the shit.

This is a serious thread.

Oh, and I held up that front really fucking well jfl

Post mirror pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Maybe Upneeq eye-opening drops could work

Eyelid retraction surgery is all you need tbh/ptosis correction

Eyelid retraction surgery is all you need tbh/ptosis correction
Okay, I see.

I'm thinking of getting an infraorbital-cheekbone implant. After I get a bimax + genioplasty, my under eye area is gonna look even more hollowed out.

Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Okay, I see.

I'm thinking of getting an infraorbital-cheekbone implant. After I get a bimax + genioplasty, my under eye area is gonna look even more hollowed out.

Thanks bro
Yes , sliding genio + bimax + better cheekbones and imo better nose and lips will ascend you hard , you've got decent eye area just fix the droopy eyelid and get under eye fillers

Yes , sliding genio + bimax + better cheekbones and imo better nose and lips will ascend you hard , you've got decent eye area just fix the droopy eyelid and get under eye fillers
Mirin hard bhai.
Thank you.

Yeah, I'm hoping with all of that I can be a strong HTN

• +1
Mirin hard bhai.
Thank you.

Yeah, I'm hoping with all of that I can be a strong HTN
Dw Bhai you get bitches while you're looksminned you'll get 10x more after ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346
Dw Bhai you get bitches while you're looksminned you'll get 10x more after ascending
I'm hoping so bro.

More importantly, I wanna ascend so hard that I make it to the upper class in western society, and build generational wealth.

That's my ultimate and highest goal in life

• +1
I'm hoping so bro.

More importantly, I wanna ascend so hard that I make it to the upper class in western society, and build generational wealth.

That's my ultimate and highest goal in life
Ideally you wanna earn big in the west and then return to the east imo for a peaceful married life if you gonna marry , the west is so degen it's sad

Ideally you wanna earn big in the west and then return to the east imo for a peaceful married life if you gonna marry , the west is so degen it's sad
You have a very good point bro.

But, I've never visited pakiland. Ever.

I was born in Canada, and raised in a super white area.

It'll be hard to adjust. I'm hoping that I marry some eastern European / slavic woman.

I'm gonna raise my kids in a super rural and conservative area. I'm hoping that by the time my kids grow up, India or China end up being premier world superpowers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, optimisticzoomer and BongMog
You have a very good point bro.

But, I've never visited pakiland. Ever.

I was born in Canada, and raised in a super white area.

It'll be hard to adjust. I'm hoping that I marry some eastern European / slavic woman.
Mirin this currycel pulled this i expect you to pull a gigastacy
Images   2023 03 19T231646474

I'm gonna raise my kids in a super rural and conservative area. I'm hoping that by the time my kids grow up, India or China end up being premier world superpowers
Based , hope you'll ascend hard bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346
  • Love it
NotMakinItHappen1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayercel and BongMog
This forum is useless for actual advice. Once in a while, you might encounter some intelligence in this sea of retardation, but it's very rare.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Sondern
Get all of them.

Post mirror pics.
Even better is pics from 6+ feet away non-mirror. I found that in mirror pics you have to tilt the camera, which distorts the image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Your eyes are definitely subhuman. Your lips look really weird, too. At least you have a really wide jaw.

Your eyes are definitely subhuman. Your lips look really weird, too. At least you have a really wide jaw.
Bro, apparently I also need a bimax (according to my dentist).

So, that means that I will have a gigachad lower third after surgery.

Also, I need an eyecel expert to gtfih asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
i heard infra malar shit is useless and doesnt fix lower eyelid
lower eyelid retraction will mog + ptosis correction

what are those lips

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and VenatorLuparius
i heard infra malar shit is useless and doesnt fix lower eyelid
lower eyelid retraction will mog + ptosis correction
Hmm... so after I get ptosis + lower eyelid retraction, a bimax + genioplasty, and an infraorbital-cheekbone implant (to get rid of dark eye circles and bring more bone projection near the eyes), will I be a strong HTN?

Hmm... so after I get ptosis + lower eyelid retraction, a bimax + genioplasty, and an infraorbital-cheekbone implant (to get rid of dark eye circles and bring more bone projection near the eyes), will I be a strong HTN?

I have a better solution.

Instead of all that, take an eye dropper and fill it with bleach.

Put 2 drops in each eye, voila, you no longer need any of these surgeries.

Are you listening to yourself? WTF are half these surgeries jfc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and VenatorLuparius
And why the fuck do you need double jaw surgery for? What improvement is there to make with your current situation?

Bimax is an extremely invasive procedure. It's not you going to a surgeon and going on your merry way. It's a shit ton of recovery time, eating on a liquid diet and being in bed for a while.

You absolute moron, your before looks like the after a lot of people strive for.

What retard put the idea of bimax in your head?

With all these surgeries you have in mind, you will end up looking like this

mbys2q4b9roa1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, It'snotover and VenatorLuparius
  • +1
Indians usually ever pull slavs. It's rare for them to pull a swedish stacy.
She's slavic i think , they are the only euros girls i see perpetually wet for curries lmao

• JFL
Indians usually ever pull slavs. It's rare for them to pull a swedish stacy.
Because slav girls only care about money and status.

How am I the same age as you? Brutal paki DHT sensitivity pill.

This forum is useless for actual advice. Once in a while, you might encounter some intelligence in this sea of retardation, but it's very rare.
There’s good advice all the time, just depends on what your askin for. This thread is insanely dumb so your not gonna get much help.

How am I the same age as you? Brutal paki DHT sensitivity pill.
How am I not at like... a Norwood 3?

I'm still at around a Norwood 1.5.

Also, should I start taking some sort of dht inhibitor to stop myself from aging so much?

And why the fuck do you need double jaw surgery for? What improvement is there to make with your current situation?

Bimax is an extremely invasive procedure. It's not you going to a surgeon and going on your merry way. It's a shit ton of recovery time, eating on a liquid diet and being in bed for a while.

You absolute moron, your before looks like the after a lot of people strive for.

What retard put the idea of bimax in your head?

With all these surgeries you have in mind, you will end up looking like this

mbys2q4b9roa1.jpg
Dnrd.

My orthodontist said that I need it, because I have class 2 maloclussion and overcrowding.

In order to correct my bite, they'll have to push both my upper and lower jaws forward

First, you need to fix your skin, boyo. Take isotretinoin ASAP.