warning to all tretinion users.

geekr

geekr

Silver
Joined
Jan 31, 2026
Posts
583
Reputation
315
only use 1-2 times a week when starting, I accedently gave myself tretinion burns becouse i started with 2 days on 2 days off, Im hopping of for a week now after this incident. I ended up with realy red things under my eyes and on my nose, i took a cold shower and they went away, but my skin is realy sensitive and dry now. warning also not to use anything else, my dumbass was using salicilc acid too, and im thinking this is part of it.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Vader
sounds like low test
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mehmoo, harste09, sclerascarecrow333 and 1 other person
only use 1-2 times a week when starting, I accedently gave myself tretinion burns becouse i started with 2 days on 2 days off, Im hopping of for a week now after this incident. I ended up with realy red things under my eyes and on my nose, i took a cold shower and they went away, but my skin is realy sensitive and dry now. warning also not to use anything else, my dumbass was using salicilc acid too, and im thinking this is part of it.
i applied it like sunscreen and i was fine bro maybe u need to get bette skin genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: mendeds
only use 1-2 times a week when starting, I accedently gave myself tretinion burns becouse i started with 2 days on 2 days off, Im hopping of for a week now after this incident. I ended up with realy red things under my eyes and on my nose, i took a cold shower and they went away, but my skin is realy sensitive and dry now. warning also not to use anything else, my dumbass was using salicilc acid too, and im thinking this is part of it.
This is common knowledge, retard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: WaterSnake
only use 1-2 times a week when starting, I accedently gave myself tretinion burns becouse i started with 2 days on 2 days off, Im hopping of for a week now after this incident. I ended up with realy red things under my eyes and on my nose, i took a cold shower and they went away, but my skin is realy sensitive and dry now. warning also not to use anything else, my dumbass was using salicilc acid too, and im thinking this is part of it.
Just found out I was using bodywash as moisturizer fuck.
 
only use 1-2 times a week when starting, I accedently gave myself tretinion burns becouse i started with 2 days on 2 days off, Im hopping of for a week now after this incident. I ended up with realy red things under my eyes and on my nose, i took a cold shower and they went away, but my skin is realy sensitive and dry now. warning also not to use anything else, my dumbass was using salicilc acid too, and im thinking this is part of it.
"Guys, I ate Skittles and got ball cancer!!! Don't eat Skittles! It's for your own good!"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mehmoo and harste09
Water. Didn't need to be posted, it's such well-known information that tret is irritating.
 

Similar threads

geekr
Replies
8
Views
53
geekr
geekr
rya222
Replies
5
Views
46
geekr
geekr
Kelopsl
Replies
3
Views
51
Kelopsl
Kelopsl
afalseadam
Replies
2
Views
54
afalseadam
afalseadam
bloodysummoningg
Replies
15
Views
129
gurtbobtuff
gurtbobtuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top