Was adolf hitler the only western politician to ever genuinely care about his people?

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
I'm of the opinion that the western world (and maybe most of the entire world actually) is secretly under the cabal of a bunch of rich elites whether they are the illuminati, bilderberg group, freemasonry etc etc... and have been actually, for a few centuries by now (probably since like the 1700s).

So then who was Adolf Hitler. How could have his rule, policies, and overall war he started, ever have been in favor of the elites who rule the world. How could the holocaust of 6 million jews (inb4 holocaust deniers) been in favor of "muh secret evil jews run the world'?

Do you know Hitler siezed the Austrian branch of the Rothschilds assets during the anschluss of Austria (fucking based I wish he fucking gassed them all but I'm pretty sure they got away 😂😂😂).

Hitler literally waged a expansion war against the soviet union in order to take all of Russia as lebensraum for the German race so they could be autarkic and not have to rely on global trade.

How is that in favor of the global elites plan?

The more I learn about how the world works and who runs it, the more I learn about what Hitler wanted to do, the more i realize that this man might've been the only western politician in history to not be in the pockets of the secret cabal who rule the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Wrong side lost the war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 16369
Hitler didn't cared much about his people or he wouldn't have started WW2 or made a dozen of blunders.

He cared about German fatherland but not German people to the extent his hagiographers imply.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Bashan
Hitler didn't cared much about his people or he wouldn't have started WW2 or made a dozen of blunders.

He cared about German fatherland but not German people to the extent his hagiographers imply.
German fatherland but not German people to the extent his hagiographers imply.

My nigga the German fatherland is the German people lmao. :lul: :lul: :lul:

A land is defined by its population and a population is defined by its land, they are inexplicably tied to one another. You jews literally believe in this yourselves, which is why you think you are entitled to the land that you call Isreal. Also Adolf Hitler didn't actually create many blunders at all tbh, he just was racing against time to finish the war against Britain and the USSR before America could join in. But the retarded gooks attacked pearl harbor and pulled America into the war before Germany was even ready :lul::lul::lul:. Obviously Germany had to declare war on the US cause they were already in an military alliance with Japan at that point so they couldn't just decline.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person
w nazis w hitler

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, HarrierDuBois and CFW432
My nigga the German fatherland is the German people lmao. :lul: :lul: :lul:

A land is defined by its population and a population is defined by its land, they are inexplicably tied to one another.
No. Fatherland is not German people. He cared about German race but not really for the happiness and the well being of the German people. As the war showed he was really to sacrifice the life of german people for his own delusions
Also Adolf Hitler didn't actually create many blunders at all tbh, he just was racing against time to finish the war against Britain and the USSR before America could join in. But the retarded gooks attacked pearl harbor and pulled America into the war before Germany was even ready :lul::lul::lul:. Obviously Germany had to declare war on the US cause they were already in an military alliance with Japan at that point so they couldn't just decline.
There was no reason for him to even start the war. Britain, France and to a certain extent USA was sucking upto him. But he was just too impatient and delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
No. Fatherland is not German people. He cared about German race but not really for the happiness and the well being of the German people. As the war showed he was really to sacrifice the life of german people for his own delusions

There was no reason for him to even start the war. Britain, France and to a certain extent USA was sucking upto him. But he was just too impatient and delusional.
This video will show you why tbh:

well he didnt really start the war. he tried to get back the territories lost to poland in ww1, which resulted in britain and france attacking him. then he was forced to invade most of mainland europe to stop a british arm build up in the mainland