Was anyone else an athlete in their school?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
You were just a big fish in a small pond. You got gaslighted that you were gonna be a pro. But reality is more brutal outside your own bubble.

I was not athletic btw. I'm just describing my brother. Arrogant fuck thought he was going to be a star footballer. He was good admittedly. But even today my sister / mother bemoans my brother for getting kicked out of local U-16 club because he was smoking weed. Like as if that stopped him from being a pro footballer and next CR7.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
You were just a big fish in a small pond. You got gaslighted that you were gonna be a pro. But reality is more brutal outside your own bubble.

I was not athletic btw. I'm just describing my brother. Arrogant fuck thought he was going to be a star footballer. He was good admittedly. But even today my sister / mother bemoans my brother for quitting local U-16 club because he was smoking weed. Like as if that stopped him from being a pro footballer and next CR7.
You never know what could've been but no your brother wanted to be a junkie

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Images   2024 10 16T031948447

• WTF
most mfs who were popular in highschool are complete losers now

• +1
most mfs who were popular in highschool are complete losers now
And usually the nerds and average-looking NT guys are mogging.

It's very very rare the most popular kid at school also ends up with the best situation in 10 years time compared to oeers. Teachers are correct. They have the foresight and wisdom to know who's wasting their lives and living in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور
was a basketball starter. had an insane work ethic and shot 1,000 times a day. never got noticed by college scouts because undersized both in height and weight, along with being in a small town

It's very very rare the most popular kid at school also ends up with the best situation in 10 years time compared to oeers. Teachers are correct. They have the foresight and wisdom to know who's wasting their lives and living in the moment.
but how can an 6'4 htn nt end up bad?? idk man

JFL one nigga who used to beat up his girlfriends (2) at school is now a pipelayer

Meanwhile i got bullied for being fat and im now gymmaxed on steroids slaying 3 women on a constant basis

• +1
but how can an 6'4 htn nt end up bad?? idk man
How old is he? At 6'4 there is already a natural barrier preventing him from becoming a complete loser.

People's faces changes drastically year to year from 15 to early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور
How old is he? At 6'4 there is already a natural barrier preventing him from becoming a complete loser.

People's faces changes drastically year to year from 15 to early 20s.
U can be 6'4 fail school drink alcohol and beat ur wife nothing special

Yes, i have been playing football all my life at a high level too relative to my country, but the blackpill literally ruined me (more so when i first discovered it), so i just sort of quit in pre-season last year. Now i care about getting a genio done instead, funny how life changes lol

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back