Was I 5 psl here

It depends on the arab. The closer he is to looking non ethnic the better. They can compete w whites with a specific look
Yeah if you can pull that persian look it’s exotic

Mullattos do Fine, maybe even smv mit whites in younger years. But yeah. It never really occurred to me how tough it is as an ethnic as I’m white privileged.
Pretty much. Ethnic tax is pretty bad. Can an ethnic date this girl:

What would an ethnic need to have to LTR her?

Eh not really its 7.5 but i take pics with a hard on and thats good enough. However it doesnt work w high class looking girls. They usually look like trashy whores
5'11 but i lie and say 6ft
Nigga that's big. What are you on about. Why do you complain so much about being black. At least there's a niche of attractive white women who love you. Ethnics are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

View attachment 1524618

Nigga that's big. What are you on about. Why do you complain so much about being black. At least there's a niche of attractive white women who love you. Ethnics are fucked.
Depends on the city but i think a decent arab could land that. A chad arab would have too many orbiters like her

It depends on the arab. The closer he is to looking non ethnic the better. They can compete w whites with a specific look
Nah. Very few ethnics pass as white. Even with pasty skin, I still look Turkish or Iranian at best. White men have completely different features besides skin tone. Like @one job away is darker than some Pakistanis I kno but looks 100% like a western european white man.

Depends on the city but i think a decent arab could land that. A chad arab would have too many orbiters like her
London. Hypergamy is pretty bad here.

View attachment 1524618

i guess it heavily depends on the city.

in some city’s Arabs are well integrated in others they are seen as low class. So if she was in my Freund group I couldn’t picture her with an arab ngl. But I’ve seen videos where girls are with Arabs. But those are from a different city.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i guess it heavily depends on the city.

in some city’s Arabs are well integrated in others they are seen as low class. So if she was in my Freund group I couldn’t picture her with an arab ngl. But I’ve seen videos where girls are with Arabs. But those are from a different city.
That's due to thuggish mannerisms. Not looks.

That's due to thuggish mannerisms. Not looks.
Actually the opposite. Here in my city Arabs are much more low class and less integrated than In the south of my country where they have higher smv

Lmao. Me and blackgymmax really think alike lol
He honestly looks tyronelite in his avi. Probably one of the best looking black guys I have see here.

Could he cuck you in a club? There's definitely a large niche of women who love black men
Mate can you not use milder language to say the same thing jfl

What other word should I have used instead of cuck?
outperform, outslay, do better idk anything apart from what is arguably the worst insult you can give to a guy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
outperform, outslay, do better idk anything apart from what is arguably the worst insult you can give to a guy :lul:
Nah boyo. This is a blackpilled forum. I used the word cuck to describe myself a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LooksOrDeath
Could he cuck you in a club? There's definitely a large niche of women who love black men.
Wjat do you mean by cucking?
Outslay me? For sure. I’m not NT at all. Remember I’m still a virgin. He is good looking enough so girls don’t mind him and if he’s charming then he can easily outslay.

but if you talking attraction based on looks idk

Like I don’t view myself as good looking but the reactions I get in clubs are chad tier. People tell me they can’t focus around me, I look like an angel, stalk me in the club, offer me threesome, drinks, constantly look at me, remember me from weeks ago in different clubs and whatever. Idk how it is for him.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Nah boyo. This is a blackpilled forum. I used the word cuck to describe myself a lot.
I thought this was looksmax.org and not incels.is @Alexanderr

Outslay me? For sure. I’m not NT at all. Remember I’m still a virgin. He is good looking enough so girls don’t mind him and if he’s charming then he can easily outslay.

Like I don’t view myself as good looking but the reactions I get in clubs are chad tier. People tell me they can’t focus around me, I look like an angel, stalk me in the club, offer me threesome, drinks, constantly look at me, remember me from weeks ago in different clubs and whatever. Idk how it is for him.
What PSL you at?

Yeah. Women on average probably find you more appealing based on looks. But there's def a niche out there that would pick a black man over a man of any other race.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
What PSL you at?
Facially I’m mostly rated chadlite, sometimes chad, sometimes htn

used to be fully gymmaxed before I started rotting cuz I’m sub chad so that’s a halo irl. Also 6‘

• +1
Yeah. Women on average probably find you more appealing based on looks. But there's def a niche out there that would pick a black man over a man of any other race.
Yeah I don't think any of us want to do anything with that niche :hnghn:. The black guys can have em.

used to be fully gymmaxed before I started rotting cuz I’m sub chad so that’s a halo irl. Also 6‘
What's the average height in Germany?

Yeah I don't think any of us want to do anything with that niche :hnghn:. The black guys can have em.
Nah. There are attractive women who love BBCs. I'd trade places with blackgymmax any day of the week. Ethnic failo is brutal.

I'll say 5.5 PSL then.

This is what I talk about, chadlites are near invisible on tinder but they perform way better in real life due to the difference in available options. @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What's the average height in Germany?
I feel rather average tbh. A lot of dudes in my gym are taller than me but irl many are also smaller. So yeah about average if anything slightly above.

• So Sad
I'll say 5.5 PSL then.

This is what I talk about, chadlites are near invisible on tinder but they perform way better in real life due to the difference in available options. @Xangsane
Wait - he's Pakistani but looks white?

The thing is though, those IRL options are always gonna be MTBs.

• +1
Nah. There are attractive women who love BBCs. I'd trade places with blackgymmax any day of the week. Ethnic failo is brutal.
Ain't about them being attractive mate, they're most likely low class hoes who jump from one guy to the other. No shade at black users here.

I'll say 5.5 PSL then.

I can dm a pic idm

• +1

Idk about that lol. This is not a guy whos attractiveness caps at MTBs irl.

• +1
5'11 i think
Officially it's 5'9"-10". But that includes everyone. If you include only young white men, it's probably 5'11"-6'0". Also, there's likely regional variation. People in northern parts of the country are taller than those in the south.

• +1

Whose Pakistani and looks white? Gonzalo?

• +1
Idk about that lol. This is not a guy whos attractiveness caps at MTBs irl.
Women offer him threesomes?
So I'm guessing he has a very high body count?

• +1
Ain't about them being attractive mate, they're most likely low class hoes who jump from one guy to the other. No shade at black users here.
Nah. My oneitis loves BBCs. So many other girls I know do as well. They are not all low class and ugly.

• Hmm...
He's virgin boyo. Narci mentalcel.
What the actual fuck.

And here's me thinking he has a high body count because of women asking him for threesomes.

• +1
What the actual fuck.

And here's me thinking he has a high body count because of women asking him for threesomes.
Yeah. But tbh if I had his looks, I'd just LTR this girl:

She probably wants someone who looks like him.

• +1