Was I destined to have sleep apnea given my skeletal/jaw structure?

R

Rollie Pollie

Iron
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Posts
193
Reputation
160
I have had crippling sleep apnea for years that I was recently diagnosed for. I am getting bimax+CCW for this reason primarily with a top doctor later this year. does my jaw structure suggest a predisposition to sleep apnea?



Screen Shot 2023 07 02 at 61444 PM
Screen Shot 2023 07 02 at 61503 PM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Jesus man look At That nose
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
we’re not gonna ignore that nose
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23801
Looks like recessed chin so yes. Get genio minimum jibba
 
nigga looks like a bird
 
and why is your mouth open are you a mouth breather?????????:what:
 
listen, im aware i have a fucked up nose, im from the desert. im getting a rhinoplasty as soon as i can (6 months after bimax).

forget about the nose for a second and please give me a structural analysis of my x-ray. is it apparent from my scans i have bad sleep apnea?
 
I have had crippling sleep apnea for years that I was recently diagnosed for. I am getting bimax+CCW for this reason primarily with a top doctor later this year. does my jaw structure suggest a predisposition to sleep apnea?



View attachment 2294508View attachment 2294509
This might be the most unfortunate nose I’ve ever seen.

/r/noses users would climb over eachother to call you a beautiful human
 
This might be the most unfortunate nose I’ve ever seen.

/r/noses users would climb over eachother to call you a beautiful human
yeah i know, i have plans to get rhino, im just asking for info on my xray
 

Similar threads

young_vampire
Replies
4
Views
57
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.
joeshiesty6
Replies
2
Views
109
kingofworld
kingofworld
Jawrwin
Looksmax Jaw
Replies
0
Views
16
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
Penguino12
Replies
5
Views
40
Penguino12
Penguino12
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
6
Views
47
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top