I have almost finished my blueprint

Penguino12

Penguino12

Bronze
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Posts
388
Reputation
161
After my rhinoplasty, and chin fillers. I am very close to getting my desired looks. Now what I need is a good solid frame, give me recommendations how to build muscle fast and effectively. Whats the best method for a skinny guy to become big and have solid frame. Also what do you guys think about mk677?
To give a short background of me: I am 23, weight rn 57-58 kg, during working out 60-62kg. I have been working out since 15, but my workouts haven't been consistent. For example: worked out whole 4-5 months, then quit then 6 months, quit and so on. I have learnt and I can do any workouts correctly with a proper posture. I have definitions and muscle, however its very slim. Overall I am very slim and skinny, so I just want my muscles to pop and to look bigger (legs, arms).
 
1790712464689
This is the type of shit I want to achieve. This is not me just an example pic
 
is this even a question, hop on test
 
  • +1
Reactions: Penguino12
is this even a question, hop on test
Of course I will do that eventually. However I am wondering, how should I start the process to slowly build onto that stage. I don't wanna just start test initially, first I want to build some solid base and then go beyond.
 
Of course I will do that eventually. However I am wondering, how should I start the process to slowly build onto that stage. I don't wanna just start test initially, first I want to build some solid base and then go beyond.
skip mk and go into hgh
 

Similar threads

herondaye_2.0
Replies
7
Views
69
nosoychad
N
D
Replies
0
Views
50
dxrek
D
5"11Manlet
Replies
28
Views
101
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
717IJWBL
Replies
2
Views
53
sample
sample

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top