Was in a party and my friend (psl 3) just kissed a psl 6 girl cause he had game. Explain this

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
That motherfucker idk how he does that. The girl literally looked like a model and my friend is ugly and short and has a weird buzzcut. Fuck

Girl was drunk as fuck probably

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Arkantos, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
I've seen literally 2PSL guy kissing a average girl at the party. Looks are important, but not everything. Anyone who claims looks are everything, haven't been outside.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Hector, Deleted member 3043 and 9 others
Girl was drunk as fuck probably
^^girls will either fuck anything human when drunk, or they will be much more brutal in their rejections of you, depends on the girl.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I've seen literally 2PSL guy kissing a average girl at the party. Looks are important, but not everything. Anyone who claims looks are everything, haven't been outside.
Absolutely.

I see no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 245, Catawampus and 1 other person
Seems like they should transfer your mod role to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 3043, hebbewem and 1 other person
That motherfucker idk how he does that. The girl literally looked like a model and my friend is ugly and short and has a weird buzzcut. Fuck
'Cause look is not everything. If you have absurdly high game, you can slay model tier foids being a psl3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
girls do not fall under psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
some girls like ugly guys

:lul:

• +1

• +1
It's his friend, I'm sure he has pics of him
Not gonna posts pics of him without his consent lol. Not gonna ask either lmao "hey man can i post a pic of your face in an incel forum so everyone can confirm you're psl 3"

• +1
Reactions: Over
exceptions brotha exceptions

nice pics OP

now it's all clear to me

Exception proves the rule

Also, this happened.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Not gonna posts pics of him without his consent lol. Not gonna ask either lmao "hey man can i post a pic of your face in an incel forum so everyone can confirm you're psl 3"

Too high-inhib... too high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
Not gonna posts pics of him without his consent lol
Then
SmartSelect 20191012 231811 Firefox

^^girls will either fuck anything human when drunk, or they will be much more brutal in their rejections of you, depends on the girl.

Damn.

but, if you're subhuman?

3PSL is fat ugly guy, 6PSL is stacylite girl.

Sounds like tales from the basement. What probably happened is some 4.5PSL guy got with 5PSL girl that OP thought was cute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, hebbewem, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
alcohol + game works, its how sub 6s slay