Was loox face transformation purely on steroids, puberty or both? NEW TIKTOK OF HIM

HalfGypsyMogger

HalfGypsyMogger

the 1%

Just post ur thoughts, some say it was just late puberty and some say it was steroids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Magnum Opus and Deleted member 21403
I think he's just taking the piss with photoshop

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 15539 and HalfGypsyMogger
all those trenbologne sandwhiches just for his "virgin" girlfriend to admit that she got fucked in the ass by another dude from a previous relationship

such is life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, poopoohead, Deleted member 26633 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 28904, ProCoper and 3 others
It looks more like he ate that 'before', man blasted gear to oblivion for sure

Just post ur thoughts, some say it was just late puberty and some say it was steroids.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I think he's just taking the piss with photoshop
He posted some vids of him in motion I dont have them anymore but were legit
Anyway he achieved good body with steroids in normal lighting, in gym lighting his body is ogre and too big

all those trenbologne sandwhiches just for his "virgin" girlfriend to admit that she got fucked in the ass by another dude from a previous relationship

such is life
Holy fuck I remember your sig from like 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: twilight

such is life
Brutal, foids do lie everytime even on chads

He posted some vids of him in motion I dont have them anymore but were legit
Anyway he achieved good body with steroids in normal lighting, in gym lighting his body is ogre and too big
Could still be altered

He juts like a retard that makes it almost not possible to compare the face before and after, but in the before he's also pouting his lips a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Am i coping when i say that no way he appeals to prime women? 16-25

Am i coping when i say that no way he appeals to prime women? 16-25
they did a teen dating app experiment and he was getting dozens of messages and matches from 16-18 yos

they did a teen dating app experiment and he was getting dozens of messages and matches from 16-18 yos
that's brutal...

nice signature

Women want to be dominated by tall/big dudes (ogres), even though they might say they won't...
i get it but still feel like he would get the same result or even better if he appeared to be as tall as he appears now but was just lean + some muscles not this ogre type shit

your gif in ur comments that says meanwhile chad : is incorrect because it would actually be a masculine chad face rather than a gymmaxxed coper

i get it but still feel like he would get the same result or even better if he appeared to be as tall as he appears now but was just lean + some muscles not this ogre type shit
Ye ok buddy keep coping with your twink frame in mind