Serious Was Mohd the highest IQCel ever?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
NGL I'm not even a religious person or even a Muslim but this guy seems High IQ AF. He knew society will become degenerate one day and he tried his best to stop it. But here we are. I think he was an extreme High IQ cel

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
He was either a highest iqcel or a real prophet.

No desert dweller comes up with an entire book which people still consider to be the literal word of God.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Religion is cope

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
He was either a highest iqcel or a real prophet.

No desert dweller comes up with an entire book which people still consider to be the literal word of God.
TBH

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
NGL I'm not even a religious person or even a Muslim but this guy seems High IQ AF. He knew society will become degenerate one day and he tried his best to stop it. But here we are. I think he was an extreme High IQ cel
He was very high iq, even though i have a religious mother i'm not religious, but i still believe his iq was sky high. He was just a farmer at first and he single handedly changed the course of history through his excellent manipulation. No way in hell could a average/low iq person perform such a miracle.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
He was very high iq, even though i have a religious mother i'm not religious, but i still believe his iq was sky high. He was just a farmer at first and he single handedly changed the course of history through his excellent manipulation. No way in hell could a average/low iq person perform such a miracle.
Exactly man. No dude had so much impact as he had. Easily the most influential person ever tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread