Was Mohd the highest IQCel ever?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
NGL I'm not even a religious person or even a Muslim but this guy seems High IQ AF. He knew society will become degenerate one day and he tried his best to stop it. But here we are. I think he was an extreme High IQ cel

He was either a highest iqcel or a real prophet.

No desert dweller comes up with an entire book which people still consider to be the literal word of God.

Religion is cope

He was either a highest iqcel or a real prophet.

No desert dweller comes up with an entire book which people still consider to be the literal word of God.
TBH

NGL I'm not even a religious person or even a Muslim but this guy seems High IQ AF. He knew society will become degenerate one day and he tried his best to stop it. But here we are. I think he was an extreme High IQ cel
He was very high iq, even though i have a religious mother i'm not religious, but i still believe his iq was sky high. He was just a farmer at first and he single handedly changed the course of history through his excellent manipulation. No way in hell could a average/low iq person perform such a miracle.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
He was very high iq, even though i have a religious mother i'm not religious, but i still believe his iq was sky high. He was just a farmer at first and he single handedly changed the course of history through his excellent manipulation. No way in hell could a average/low iq person perform such a miracle.
Exactly man. No dude had so much impact as he had. Easily the most influential person ever tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281