Was my teacher flirting with me?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
I handed one of my papers to my teacher and she said “What’s this? Is this a love letter to me” sarcastically. There were only 2 students far away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, slavicpsycho, seethe and 2 others
I handed one of my papers to my teacher and she said “What’s this? Is this a love letter to me” sarcastically. There were only 2 students far away
Yes bro she wants u. Grope that bitch

Yes

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
it was just a little joke cuz it’s a lil strange u came up to her with a handwritten note yk bud👍
Jfl at orgs reading comprehension, it wasn’t hand written or a note. I put it in the literal thread that it was the schools paper.

I think org users like to twist reality so it’ll fit their own reality of them not getting any interest

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Jfl at orgs reading comprehension, it wasn’t hand written or a note. I put it in the literal thread that it was the schools paper.

I think org users like to twist reality so it’ll fit their own reality of them not getting any interest
nah chill bud i just dnrd:feelskek:

What did you say after nigga? Thats literally the perfect oppurtunity to flirt with her. How the fuck are we supposed to tell from one sentence?

this is a bigger stretch than your female teacher genuinely flirting with an under 18 highschool boy :lul::lul:

What did you say after nigga? Thats literally the perfect oppurtunity to flirt with her. How the fuck are we supposed to tell from one sentence?
calm down little incel, not much you can say besides “yes” and laugh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay
this is a bigger stretch than your female teacher genuinely flirting with an under 18 highschool boy :lul::lul:
Cope anime pfp

unfortunately whatever my pfp is wont change the fact that you fr thought a grown woman who is your teacher would flirt with a lil boy :lul:
U sound retarded and projecting on the inside

U sound retarded and projecting on the inside
projecting what bro has no clue what that term means :lul: no way your this mad your teacher wasn't flirting with you

I wouldn’t take any chances just go for a girl your age unless the teacher really makes it obvious

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Should’ve said "I wish it was"