Was reading a book which said most British soldiers could never get enough $ to have a wife and family so they just drank their misery away

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
If they went to India they might get enough, but it was a 7 year posting and 1/4 chance of dying from fever. They got to do the sex having though, but only in brothels with high risk of disease. Meanwhile the lords at home would have many bastards and would sugar daddy the girl with a home somewhere to keep her quiet and get rid of her.

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin
Most soldiers after WW2 were deformed from gun shots and disabled due to years of drug use and PTSD. Bold of you to compare your subhuman ass to them, you are not like them, you are an incel by genes alone. Brutal.

Most soldiers after WW2 were deformed from gun shots and disabled due to years of drug use and PTSD. Bold of you to compare your subhuman ass to them, you are not like them, you are an incel by genes alone. Brutal.

I'm volcel.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Pics in PM or larp. What 35 yo virgin is a volcel lmao

IMG 1595

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Acion, CopiumX and 1 other person
Why? You’re not ugly tbh. Probably got bullied as a child and the trauma never left you

I'm ugly in some photos, not in others. Pics aren't very reliable.

I'm ugly in some photos, not in others. Pics aren't very reliable.
I’m starting to think it’s really all about culture. I’ve had multiple gf‘s who all approached me and chased me for multiple years even tough you’re better looking in terms of genetics. American culture in Europe really had an impact on dating ngl

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PatriceLumumba, Alt Number 3 and The Grinch
SEAmax. You're white so you were born with a "1 free Asian" coupon, just need to cash it in.
He still didn’t use that free coupon. He’s still young enough to use it. White incels are just location-cels

• +1
Reactions: ascension