[Story] Was she just another attention whore?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
So this cute curry girl at college started showing me interest like randomly coming up to me and talking to me. I got her number and after a some time(few weeks) we started sexting but irl she showed me no sexual interest, the most she ever did was give me a kiss on the cheek then later on during the day she would text me and become an absolute freak. was she just using me for validation and attention?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
So this cute curry girl at college started showing me interest like randomly coming up to me and talking to me. I got her number and after a some time(few weeks) we started sexting but irl she showed me no sexual interest, the most she ever did was give me a kiss on the cheek then later on during the day she would text me and become an absolute freak. was she just using me for validation and attention?
Why didn't you make a move on her instead of bitching here?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Why didn't you make a move on her instead of bitching here?
I did! I tried kissing her many times, asked her out,talked in a sexual manner irl but she just had no interest irl, she loved sexting though. These women are weird.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I did! I tried kissing her many times, asked her out,talked in a sexual manner irl but she just had no interest irl, she loved sexting though. These women are weird.

Maybe she's a fem-mentalcel
Oh wait, I just realized what was happening
She's got a dick, and didn't want to scare you away

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
If you asked her out and she said no then move on

Hypocrite.
Boy you better start applying that to your own life. You bitch and moan about getting rejected by your oneitis all fucking day!

Practice what you preach you hypocrite

YOU LITERALLY BEAT NE TO IT BY 3 SECONDS ???

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]

Yeah she is lol. Thats what curry girks do espeacially. They do all that over the internet for andrenaline, validation and attention then go back to the kitchen. Cut her loose lol. Tbh, just block her right now. No explaination. Then if she was ever down to give you a chance, she'll do it now.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
She never said no

But she ddin't say no
Well she certainly implied it. And that's not even the point! the point is you keep saying it's over but then keep dwelling on it and then telling someone else to move on just lol

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Yeah she is lol. Thats what curry girks do espeacially. They do all that over the internet for andrenaline, validation and attention then go back to the kitchen. Cut her loose lol. Tbh, just block her right now. No explaination. Then if she was ever down to give you a chance, she'll do it now.
I blocked her when she literally started asking me for compliments.
Maybe she's a fem-mentalcel
Thats probably it.

Last edited:
Biggdink

Biggdink

80% men are chasing top 20 % women
girls have 10000s of options
youre not the only guy they like