Was she just another attention whore?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
So this cute curry girl at college started showing me interest like randomly coming up to me and talking to me. I got her number and after a some time(few weeks) we started sexting but irl she showed me no sexual interest, the most she ever did was give me a kiss on the cheek then later on during the day she would text me and become an absolute freak. was she just using me for validation and attention?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So this cute curry girl at college started showing me interest like randomly coming up to me and talking to me. I got her number and after a some time(few weeks) we started sexting but irl she showed me no sexual interest, the most she ever did was give me a kiss on the cheek then later on during the day she would text me and become an absolute freak. was she just using me for validation and attention?
Why didn't you make a move on her instead of bitching here?

• +1
Why didn't you make a move on her instead of bitching here?
I did! I tried kissing her many times, asked her out,talked in a sexual manner irl but she just had no interest irl, she loved sexting though. These women are weird.

• +1
I did! I tried kissing her many times, asked her out,talked in a sexual manner irl but she just had no interest irl, she loved sexting though. These women are weird.
If you asked her out and she said no then move on

• +1

Maybe she's a fem-mentalcel
Oh wait, I just realized what was happening
She's got a dick, and didn't want to scare you away

• +1
Boy you better start applying that to your own life. You bitch and moan about getting rejected by your oneitis all fucking day!

Practice what you preach you hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283

Hypocrite.
Boy you better start applying that to your own life. You bitch and moan about getting rejected by your oneitis all fucking day!

Practice what you preach you hypocrite

YOU LITERALLY BEAT NE TO IT BY 3 SECONDS ???

• +1
  • +1

Yeah she is lol. Thats what curry girks do espeacially. They do all that over the internet for andrenaline, validation and attention then go back to the kitchen. Cut her loose lol. Tbh, just block her right now. No explaination. Then if she was ever down to give you a chance, she'll do it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
She never said no

But she ddin't say no
Well she certainly implied it. And that's not even the point! the point is you keep saying it's over but then keep dwelling on it and then telling someone else to move on just lol

• +1
JFL at the Person who just said this
Why? I have made moves
Well she certainly implied it. And that's not even the point! the point is you keep saying it's over but then keep dwelling on it and then telling someone else to move on just lol
When exactly did she imply it?

• +1
i like how you all fail for the 200IQ bait by @blackopstruecel

• +1
i like how you all fail for the 200IQ bait by @blackopstruecel
I don't think he has a high enough IQ to bait. That coupled with his autism makes me think he's serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yeah she is lol. Thats what curry girks do espeacially. They do all that over the internet for andrenaline, validation and attention then go back to the kitchen. Cut her loose lol. Tbh, just block her right now. No explaination. Then if she was ever down to give you a chance, she'll do it now.
I blocked her when she literally started asking me for compliments.
Maybe she's a fem-mentalcel
Thats probably it.

Last edited:
  • +1
girls have 10000s of options
youre not the only guy they like