was this an IOD?

apocalypse

apocalypse

I was walking behind a foid when I saw she dropped her bank card and didn't realize. Of course as a kind soul cuck I picked up the card and went to return it to her. I just said excuse me to get her attention and she turned around and annoyedly said "what is it?". I said "you dropped your card" and handed it to her. She changed her tune after that and said "ohmigod my bank card, thank you".
I guess she thought I was either going to beg for money or cold approach. Pretty good reminder I should never EVER cold approach.

I was walking behind a foid when I saw she dropped her bank card and didn't realize. Of course as a kind soul cuck I picked up the card and went to return it to her.
I would have drained that shit tbh.

Depends on how you approached her to return it,like for example I would of walked up to the side and passed it to her
instead of trying to get her attenton from behind which is lowkey off putting tbh

Like I said tho ( it all depends) you gotta know how to read social situations and act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Depends on how you approached her to return it,like for example I would of walked up to the side and passed it to her
instead of trying to get her attenton from behind which is lowkey off putting tbh
God damn being NT is so impossible. I never in a million years would have thought that trying to get someone's attention by saying "excuse me" could be weird or rude.

this is a really serious IED

Like I said tho ( it all depends) you gotta know how to read social situations and act accordingly
If only he had watched some RSD beforehand :lul:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse