Was this reaction good?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
A girl told me She got her heartbroken now because a boy she liked wrote dirty to other girls. This bitch is supposed to like me wtf did she thought I am just a friend Who helps her with her problems? So I just went crazy called her slut and other bad names and messaged her family and sent the boy she liked all the nudes of her. My cortisol spike 5000+.

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5694, Britishlooksmaxxer and 14 others
A girl told me She got her heartbroken now because a boy she liked wrote dirty to other girls. This bitch is supposed to like me wtf did she thought I am just a friend Who helps her with her problems? So I just went crazy called her slut and other bad names and messaged her family and sent the boy she liked all the nudes of her. My cortisol spike 5000+.

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy
Ducking based and the prefect thing to do. She is a whore and nothing else. let her never forget.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Strafe, PYT and 3 others
i really hope she wasnt trying to make you jealous and was indeed wasting your time otherwise autismaxxed reaction as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe, PYT, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Ducking based and the prefect thing to do. She is a whore and nothing else. let her never forget.
Fucking whore I liked her a bit we wrote And talked a lot.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Good_Little_Goy
some weirdo is messaging my sister and family rn
odd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, brainded, PYT and 5 others
based af. Her reaction after you did that:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4645, Strafe and 5 others
i really hope she wasnt trying to make you jealous and was indeed wasting your time otherwise autismaxxed reaction as fuck
Ngl did she thought I would say „Dont be sad babygurllll there are a lot of other chads that would fuck your used up pussy 💅

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and PYT
Very based and very autistic
you should feel good ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, PYT and Copemaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, PYT and Good_Little_Goy
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing

@goat2x @Good_Little_Goy
wait she sent you nudes bro???

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Copemaxxing and goat2x
Ngl did she thought I would say „Dont be sad babygurllll there are a lot of other chads that would fuck your used up pussy 💅
should have said bluepilled shit like "dont worry,he didnt deserve you"then check her response if she says thank you in a polite but distant way its over and then you could have gone blackpill autismaxxed mode.if she said "you think so" while touching you and shit and getting very pleased with your response its game on

• JFL
should have said bluepilled shit like "dont worry,he didnt deserve you"then check her response if she says thank you in a polite but distant way its over and then you could have gone blackpill autismaxxed mode.if she said "you think so" while touching you and shit and getting very pleased with your response its game on
View attachment 679542
jfl noway. She is either interested or not. what freakin whore

Didn't read a single word and I can still tell this didn't happen

jfl noway. She is either interested or not. what freakin whore
over if you are not willing to put in some work and sedutionmaxx while not chad at the same time.classic straight to the point"i wanna fuck you line" is a luxury that only works for chad bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Didn't read a single word and I can still tell this didn't happen
Damn man I really have to put you on ignore cause you annoying af

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Yeah, Like a month ago, I even got some dirty texts from her
soooo fucking over you could have literally sedutionmaxxed for few minutes and you could have gotten laid and then get revenge on her by fucking her rough instead you couldnt keep your cool like a true psl autismaxxed .co user

• JFL
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Literally high t ideal thing to do ngl

• +1
just fucking lol at this shit suifuel for low iq horny faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Ritalincell and PYT
Yeah, Like a month ago, I even got some dirty texts from her
and you didn't set anything up? jfl. she was probably trying to make you jealous and shit but I prolly woulda done the same or just ignore her text

• +1
and you didn't set anything up. jfl. she was probably trying to makebyou jealous and shut but I prolly woulda done the same or just ignore her text
this faggot could have slayed the hoe and is now posting his story on .me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and PYT
this faggot could have slayed the hoe and is now posting his story on .me jfl
nah bruh i would've been pissed too. i usually ignore when girls try to play games with me but It's still fucked up.

Copemaxxing could have ignored her and told her to hang out and then fuck but what he did was based

• +1
nah bruh i would've been pissed too. i usually ignore when girls try to play games with me but It's still fucked up.

Copemaxxing could have ignored her and told her to hang out and then fuck but what he did was based
Ngl If I want I still can fuck her somehow. I just dont find the need I can fuck another foid if I want but its late at night now anyways

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Ngl If I want I still can fuck her someone. I just dont find the need I can fuck another foid if I want but its late at night now anyways
indeed, i would fuck her just to add her to my list. we just built different tho

• +1

if he wanted to fuck he should have put up with the bullshit or atleast try to act like he was.if i wanted to slay a foid i would def put up this kind of shit ngl

• Hmm...
if he wanted to fuck he should have put up with the bullshit or atleast try to act like he was.if i wanted to slay a foid i would def put up this kind of shit ngl
Just change yourself for fucktoy foids theory

• +1
nah. i would ignore what she had to say. text a day later and tell her to hang out.

jfl if you think im gonna act like a cuck and tell her she's not worth him.

• +1
Just change yourself for fucktoy foids theory
i said "if i wanted to slay" aka if she looked like this i would be retarded not to try let alone call her names and make her even more distant jfl
Hottis10

if she was barely hot and tried that stacy shit i would send her ass off too obviously

• +1
nah. i would ignore what she had to say. text a day later and tell her to hang out.

Getting some magnesium after destroying some foid

Attachments

• 1850150D-3AB6-4B99-A27B-EF155F20DDD0.jpeg
    1850150D-3AB6-4B99-A27B-EF155F20DDD0.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Love it

i never said that type of shit, i just copied it from movies jfl what i meant is that if you really wanna smash i girl its better to try instead of posting on .me but ofc if she is just the avarage becky hoe tryna waste my time she can fuck off but sometimes they be testing you and you shouldnt take it too srs and literally insult her lol

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and PYT
i never said that type of shit, i just copied it from movies jfl what i meant is that if you really wanna smash i girl its better to try instead of posting on .me but ofc if she is just the avarage becky hoe tryna waste my time she can fuck off but sometimes they be testing you and you should take it too srs and literally insult her lol
i get you but he did good regardless. she'll be begging for his cock in a weeks time because he doesn't give a fuck about her anymore

• +1
thats also why i said in my first post "i really hope she was actually wasting your time" cause those type of bitches are literally the worst they try to keep you around for comfort and validation like you are some kind of low T faggot

i get you but he did good regardless. she'll be begging for his cock in a weeks time because he doesn't give a fuck about her anymore
he better give her some good D aswell if he wanna keep her begging for him

• +1
explain how he'd do that
what you mean?i just mean he better do well in bed cause thats like a magnet to foids.i know an avarage looking dude that has many female orbiters cause he has a reputation of giving good D where he lives.sad that since he isnt chad they see him as a human dildo but he doesent care either and uses them aswell so win win

what you mean?i just mean he better do well in bed cause thats like a magnet to foids.i know an avarage looking dude that has many female orbiters cause he has a reputation of giving good D where he lives.sad that since he isnt chad they see him as a human dildo but he doesent care either and uses them aswell so win win
i meant go in depth of what you mean giving good dick. we talking time without busting a nut?

• +1
i meant go in depth of what you mean giving good dick. we talking time without busting a nut?
not only that even if stamina is a huge part of it but you can get the job done in 20 minutes tbh.good foreplay+skilled fingering and she is already aroused. after that when you go inside her try to hit the g spot with good dick manouvers and as you said dont bust a nut in 2 minutes before you can even menage to do that.once you feel her thing is getting wider she is almost there all you have to do is keep going maybe increase the pace while holding to stamina and you done after that you can take it chill and can nut when you feel like.but if you nut much sooner than her she aint calling you back for some D

• +1
not only that even if stamina is a huge part of it but you can get the job done in 20 minutes tbh.good foreplay+skilled fingering and she is already aroused. after that when you go inside her try to hit the g spot with good dick manouvers and as you said dont bust a nut in 2 minutes before you can even menage to do that.once you feel her thing is getting wider she is almost there all you have to do is keep going maybe increase the pace while holding to stamina and you done after that you can take it chill and can nut when you feel like.but if you nut much sooner than her she aint calling you back for some D
lmao i read some thread where the dude said to lean back so the dick hits the g spot. i imagine thats what you're talking about

• +1
lmao i read some thread where the dude said to lean back so the dick hits the g spot. i imagine thats what you're talking about
yes exactly what im talking about.having a slightly upward tilting dick is mogger shape for that reason.but if you can give good D you will get around that by changing positions(obviously you lead her and dominate by deciding positions).dirty talk works like acharm aswell.next level skills in bed is spanking while dirty talking in her ear that shit make their vaginas literal black holes expanding more than the universe,if you add to that stamina and manouvers for the g spot and also good foreplay.no one can Dskill mog you

• Love it
yes exactly what im talking about.having a slightly upward tilting dick is mogger shape for that reason.but if you can give good D you will get around that by changing positions(obviously you lead her and dominate by deciding positions).dirty talk works like acharm aswell.next level skills in bed is spanking while dirty talking in her ear that shit make their vaginas literal black holes expanding more than the universe,if you add to that stamina and manouvers for the g spot and also good foreplay.no one can Dskill mog you
nice. you can still hit the g spot by leaning back during doggy style right