Was your family blackpilled, or tried to impress anyone? or were they just average/ kinda indifferently trashy.

What were they closer to

• Were blackpilled, kind of insecure and wokred very hard

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Didn't do shit, and didn't care to impress anyone.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Kind of like how oprah winfey's family didn't have shit so she just abandoned. considering doing the same to my family who just don't care to impress anyone.

I redpilled my family about the jew, ethnics, government over reach. Blackpill is next.

I redpilled my family about the jew, ethnics, government over reach. Blackpill is next.
do you think people who are "not fake and confident" are just low effort retards.

My family are boring normies my big brother is red pill faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
You think its a conspiracy nigger? Its just how it is. :blackpill:
Do you think tryhard, get lots of money behavior is gonna be infinitely more common than it was before?

do you think people who are "not fake and confident" are just low effort retards.
Depends, Chad and Chadlite do not need to put in a lot of effort.

If its a Normie or Sub5 putting on an act to seem confident, or someone jestermaxxing then 100% they're a stupid faggot.

Last edited:
My family are boring normies my big brother is red pill faggot
the boring normies. do you think any people in the 50s-90s tried from an insecure blackpill perspective?

Do you think tryhard, get lots of money behavior is gonna be infinitely more common than it was before?
Tryhards are usually the most retarded people unless its someone who has genuine 9-10/10 genetics and has gorillians of dollars.

Attachments

• BG5AaBJCYAAB23T (1).jpg
    BG5AaBJCYAAB23T (1).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
Tryhards are usually the most retarded people unless its someone who has genuine 9-10/10 genetics and has gorillians of dollars.
not really. Plenty of high tier normies who get cars, money, etc. and live life on the higher end of average can at least fuck somewhat below their looks match

not really. Plenty of high tier normies who get cars, money, etc. and live life on the higher end of average can at least fuck somewhat below their looks match
Those aren't try hards those are 5-6/10s scraping the barrel for what they can get.

A try hard is someone whos over confident but doesn't know what the fuck they're doing, a person who is dumbfounded and has a misplaced ego.

Those aren't try hards those are 5-6/10s scraping the barrel for what they can get.

A try hard is someone whos over confident but doesn't know what the fuck they're doing, a person who is dumbfounded and has a misplaced ego.
got another word for the former you jsut described then? because they are trying.

tryhard is obviously a numb normie. but aren't the former also trying hard?

got another word for the former you jsut described then? because they are trying.

tryhard is obviously a numb normie. but aren't the former also trying hard?
A Tryhard is a larping Chad living a fake lifestyle, their gains are fake and the Tryhard attitude they have is only applied to virtue signaling. They do not put in effort in their lives, they skip any attempt to put in the work and only want rewards. Examples of Tryhards are Redpill/PUA gurus, cheaters, schizophrenics.

You could put a lot of effort in your life, with your example a 5-6/10 HTN can get a car, money, pay rent etc. after some hard work. But it has to be earned. If not they are larping.

A Tryhard is a larping Chad living a fake lifestyle, their gains are fake and the Tryhard attitude they have is only applied to virtue signaling. They do not put in effort in their lives, they skip any attempt to put in the work and only want rewards. Examples of Tryhards are Redpill/PUA gurus, cheaters, schizophrenics.

You could put a lot of effort in your life, with your example a 5-6/10 HTN can get a car, money, pay rent etc. after some hard work. But it has to be earned. If not they are larping.
so effort hards lol.

this is such a colloquiality. The same way where racist is a term blacks use against whites, but whites can't say blacks against them are racist. words should be more categorically correct. but i guess.

so effort hards lol.

this is such a colloquiality. The same way where racist is a term blacks use against whites, but whites can't say blacks against them are racist. words should be more categorically correct. but i guess.
The English language is butchered and abused since its been the most common language for 100 years now.

I never call anyone racist because I believe were all racist deep down. I call a spade a spade regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
The English language is butchered and abused since its been the most common language for 100 years now.

I never call anyone racist because I believe were all racist deep down. I call a spade a spade regardless.
do you think most families before the 2000s (when we are p much all born) were dumb? and didnt live by any blackpill reality

do you think most families before the 2000s (when we are p much all born) were dumb? and didnt live by any blackpill reality
19th century was very blackpilled, 1900-1950s was still blackpilled but there began a slow transition into faggotry, 1960-1980s was blackpilled but noticeably changing, 1990-2008 society is starting to become more liberal and the blackpill still exists but is less common.

2008 is the tipping point its when society became fully bluepilled. I think the death of the west happened from 2016-2020.

We should be asking instead can we bring society back to normalcy? Instead of placating to our own demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back