Wash face with distilled water

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
Just discovered a powerful looksmax.

Soft water is better for skin than hard water. While mountaincels have soft water at the reach of hand, sealevelcels must cope with washing in heavily polluted water, with lots of Mg and Ca ions (not good).

Quick solution: make or buy some distilled water and wash your face. The smoothing effect is almost instant.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Dainslief, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
Can you try washing with Chad's cum and report back?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
whats a good water softener?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I recently bought a water distiller for drinking water, but I'll give this a go.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Ideally I'd like to collect rain water and create a large outdoor water distiller using sunlight and use it for showering as well, but that will have to wait for now.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and quakociaptockh
I knew this from long time ago

Soft water is better for skin than hard water. While mountaincels have soft water at the reach of hand, sealevelcels must cope with washing in heavily polluted water, with lots of Mg and Ca ions (not good).

Quick solution: make or buy some distilled water and wash your face. The smoothing effect is almost instant.

So would buying distilled water in water bottles work?

just get a shower head filter that removes hard water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610

I wash my face with heavily polluted big city water so all the estrogen from birth control pills can give my skin collagen

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas