Wasian vs Mulatta

Hapa vs Mulatta

• Total voters
Anything mixed with nigger is uglier, that is factual

And a lot of these retards are coping. Fully Asian women have a higher SMV than mulattas
99% of mulattas either look like shit or are mistaken for a regular nigress

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and 1 other person
The ones you posted look like shit. I dont see hapas with face this good
View attachment 2949476
She looks borderline white. Am I not understanding what mulatta means? One black parent and one white parent. There's almost no chance that they'll get light eyes with that combination. It's cheating when the black parent has a little bit of european blood and the asian one has none.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
@📎♿️⚙️ @Hottaco34 @Xangsane
the latter

• JFL
She looks borderline white. Am I not understanding what mulatta means? One black parent and one white parent. There's almost no chance that they'll get light eyes with that combination. It's cheating when the black parent has a little bit of european blood and the asian one has none.
She prob has an african american parent (who are on avg 20-25% white) and a white parent. So yeah both of her sides have the blue eyed alelle

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum and Richard Cheese
Mulatta supremacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and murdah
Yes, mulatto/a means one White parent and a black one
Same thing as Wasian but with niggers instead of Asians

• +1
Wasians look like a total bitch and unfriendly. Mulatta mog

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
For me its simple

asian detected pussy rejected

Any slant eye= instant ick.

I dont really like black women that often but if their well put together then I'll like them. No asian women can ever be attractive to me due to the slant eye.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
Would you ruin your lineage for her? :feelshehe:
Mating with a slant eye ruins your linage. An attractive mullata= robust BBC slayer potential

@ShawarmaFilth
Mulato>>>>.

• +1
Hapa for woman
mulatto for male

• +1

And a lot of these retards are coping. Fully Asian women have a higher SMV than mulattas
Not really black men mog those chinks.

If you mix with asian its over. Slant eye= no sex appeal.

At least negroid women have some chance of high appeal if their lighter skinned and dont have excessively masculine characteristics.

No asian women can ever be attractive due to slant eye and thats the sad truth

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, synock21 and murdah
Not really black men mog those chinks.

If you mix with asian its over. Slant eye= no sex appeal.

At least negroid women have some chance of high appeal if their lighter skinned and dont have excessively masculine characteristics.

No asian women can ever be attractive due to slant eye and thats the sad truth
Asian women are more attractive than nigresses to every race

All of them

Even a nigger male will simp for a fat Asian woman over a black woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, Sprinkles, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Asian women are more attractive than nigresses to every race

All of them

Even a nigger male will simp for a fat Asian woman over a black woman
How about hapa male vs mulatto male, who mogs :feelshah:

How about hapa male vs mulatto male, who mogs :feelshah:
If we take Jeremy Meeks out, hapa males mog brutally, and it's not even a debate

It gets so desperate for """mulatto""" worshippers that you have to shill lightskins who aren't even mulattos and are mutts on both sides

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, AscensionMan98, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
If we take Jeremy Meeks out, hapa males mog brutally, and it's not even a debate

It gets so desperate for """mulatto""" worshippers that you have to shill lightskins who aren't even mulattos and are mutts on both sides
Even without Meeks, they mog… :lul: If you want, I can do mulatto v hapa without meeks and you can choose the hapas.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese and HeightPilledum
Even without Meeks, they mog… :lul: If you want, I can do mulatto v hapa without meeks and you can choose the hapas.
Don't even bother
We all know how it'd go because this forum worships niggers
It is filled to the brim with niggers and wannabe niggers

The guy who created this forumis a fat nigger too

UNLESS you're just asking to me personally and not involving anybody else

• JFL

most hapas look like they have Down syndrome so no

• JFL
Closer than I expected

IMG 7738

IMG 7739

• JFL

Your actually a fucking retard

Your actually a fucking retard
Going for insults without any argument is what you are doing, retard

I don't even need to debate it. Nigresses being at the bottom of the dating pool for every race is factual

• JFL
Going for insults without any argument is what you are doing, retard

I don't even need to debate it. Nigresses being at the bottom of the dating pool for every race is factual
It's not about nigresses though ash kash is probably the most simped for amongst zoom zooms

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It's not about nigresses though ash kash is probably the most simped for amongst zoom zooms
You could make that argument about toilets like Ice Spice or even that monkey Zendaya...
Main qimg 6ab69425acf4ecc7a323d950d23f49a7 lq

THIS is the best mulattas can offer? Disgusting

• JFL
lets get 100 votes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
@Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
wtf.
Looksmax

how did mulattas take over?

• +1

Dude you are the yellow fevercel of the century, anything non-asian to you is shit. You just want some chinese slave wife to do everything you tell her, while you guys spend much of your free time hating on black people, indian people, and most of all asian men and occasionally white women, honestly i feel like that is common with wmafs behind the covers (of the bedsheets)

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
self-hating gook and insecure white male, perfect couple mirin, i mean the broke ones, all the rich ones are with Jews :blackpill::feelshah:

Dude you are the yellow fevercel of the century, anything non-asian to you is shit. You just want some chinese slave wife to do everything you tell her, while you guys spend much of your free time hating on black people, indian people, and most of all asian men and occasionally white women, honestly i feel like that is common with wmafs behind the covers (of the bedsheets)
I don't hate Asian men, and everything I said is factual

Every. Single. Thing.

You forum incels are only good at coping and throwing insults. Never once you make a statement

You can't even prove me wrong on what I said: That it's true that nigresses have negative SMV

Keep seething and coping, you brown cuck

WMAF is a bigger raceplay fetish than BMWF

Every. Single. Thing.

You forum incels are only good at coping and throwing insults. Never once you make a statement

You can't even prove me wrong on what I said: That it's true that nigresses have negative SMV

In terms of getting PSL gods, Mulattas are doing much better than Wasians in the West. Lucky Blue, and Broderick Hunter immediately come to mind, I don't really know any PSL slayers with an asian. Liking Asians is a sub5 trait for every race, except Asian. You will see a few exceptions here and there, but when it comes to totality Asians end up with subhuman computer science White dudes. Also, mulattas look literally 50/50, some look white (mostly medish with dark pale skin), most look mixed, and some look black, calling them black is dishonest

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, noobs and murdah

Every. Single. Thing.

Mulattas aren't really niggresses, they look aesthetically pleasing most of the time.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Prisms7
I mean WMAF is the most common "online" (I'm pretty sure IMAF is more common globally due to migration and shiet) and the ones on Instagram are normally the best of the best, and even then the white dude approaches at max 4.5 PSL + height pill. BMAF also just has subhuman black dudes with asian women, the type that seems to watch anime and never shower. IMAF also seems to be the same, the curries don't tend to be peak curries, though I see less of those on social media (even though it is probably the most common or second most common globally)

• +1

only in USA where their retard definition of "black" means anything that isn't white
the actual definition of black is pureblood 100% sub saharan african, not a mulatta/mixed girl

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
only in USA where their retard definition of "black" means anything that isn't white
the actual definition of black is pureblood 100% sub saharan african, not a mulatta/mixed girl
Correct, average african american has 20% european blood in them lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and noobs
Correct, average african american has 20% european blood in them lol.
some people will say mulattas with 50% european blood are "black", beyond stupid

• +1
some people will say mulattas with 50% european blood are "black", beyond stupid
Mulattos are neither white or black, even moreso the ones in America since the average black person is already 20% white. We're just mutts with no identity :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Mulattos are neither white or black, even moreso the ones in America since the average black person is already 20% white. We're just mutts with no identity :dafuckfeels:
i guess mulattas are likely to neither act like the bad sides of both extremes (they wont act like ghetto sheboons or trashy fucked up thug white girls)

• +1
Team Hapa:

Team Mulatta:
These girls are both just fucking shit mid htbs all around

• JFL
Screenshot 20240531 213126 Chrome
bogged

• JFL
Mulattas aren't really niggresses, they look aesthetically pleasing most of the time.
You clearly haven't seen enough mulattas in your life

WMAF is a bigger raceplay fetish than BMWF

In terms of getting PSL gods, Mulattas are doing much better than Wasians in the West. Lucky Blue, and Broderick Hunter immediately come to mind, I don't really know any PSL slayers with an asian. Liking Asians is a sub5 trait for every race, except Asian. You will see a few exceptions here and there, but when it comes to totality Asians end up with subhuman computer science White dudes.
So your argument isn't even that mulattas are better looking, just that a couple of male models ended up with a mulatta 😂🤣
Also, mulattas look literally 50/50, some look white (mostly medish with dark pale skin), most look mixed, and some look black, calling them black is dishonest
Lots of Wasian women look 50/50 and most of the time much whiter than mulattas. There can be white-passing Wasians, but no such thing as a white-passing mulatta

So your argument isn't even that mulattas are better looking, just that a couple of male models ended up with a mulatta 😂🤣
I mean the field action is what matters, no? I do think they are more attractive, but I also think pure asians and pure whites are more attractive than wasians on average. Regarding your second point, more mulattas have colored eyes by a long shot since black people in the Americas naturally carry blue eye genes due to rape like 7 generations ago, the difference is skin tone, some mulattas are white in skin tone, that they have to carry around pictures saying their dad/mom is black, I would say yes more wasians are "white-passing", but they definitely tend not to have european features.

Then again, wasians do have exotic people like Havana Rose Liu (an AMWF), which fog 99% of the female gender, anyway this poll has been done like 10 times and mulatta won every single time, and this is a website with a ton of yellow fevercels, hell even on .is they have mulatta > asian and they are like almost all nerdy guys who watch anime all day

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean the field action is what matters, no?
No
And field action indicates that Asian women are on top anyway
I do think they are more attractive, but I also think pure asians and pure whites are more attractive than wasians on average. Regarding your second point, more mulattas have colored eyes by a long shot since black people in the Americas naturally carry blue eye genes due to rape like 7 generations ago,
Which is why you aren't comparing mulattos, you're thinking about mutts who are 60% to 70% White
the difference is skin tone, some mulattas are white in skin tone, that they have to carry around pictures saying their dad/mom is black, I would say yes more wasians are "white-passing", but they definitely tend not to have european features.
They do
Then again, wasians do have exotic people like Havana Rose Liu (an AMWF), which fog 99% of the female gender, anyway this poll has been done like 10 times and mulatta won every single time,
Cause this forum worships niggers
and this is a website with a ton of yellow fevercels,
There's like 5 of us, generously. It's filled with Indians, niggers and incels
hell even on .is they have mulatta > asian and they are like almost all nerdy guys who watch anime all day
Brown people

• JFL
Reactions: Prisms7
it depends on the individual
race hierarchy is nonsense

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Honestly, arguing race foggers probably pointless since everyone has immutable biases and preferences, for example I will always find mulattas more attractive, even though I had the most luck with Asian women as a black guy who is genetically attractive, but not gym-maxxed or hair-maxxed