Wasian vs Mulatta

Hapa vs Mulatta

• Total voters
No
And field action indicates that Asian women are on top anyway

Which is why you aren't comparing mulattos, you're thinking about mutts who are 60% to 70% White

They do

Cause this forum worships niggers

There's like 5 of us, generously. It's filled with Indians, niggers and incels

Brown people
HeightPilledum, did you get LL?

2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
@📎♿️⚙️ @Hottaco34 @Xangsane
They all fog

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
@📎♿️⚙️ @Hottaco34 @Xangsane
That last HAPA girls tits. 😍

Idk why guys prefer ass more tbh, tits make a girl look so feminine and breedable

IMG 1102
IMG 1097
IMG 1101
IMG 1100
IMG 1099
IMG 1098

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, datboijj and murdah
6’3 blue eyed it’s crazy you get ton of bitches irl
Here in Italy things work differently
Yet he is on an incel forum spamming white Chads with ugly ass noodlewhores
I don't really mind.
I have a girlfriend and I mostly get tagged here. I initially just joined for debating about looks because I got bored of imageboards. When I joined I was still single

blasians have higher looks ceilings than hapas, much less mulatos you retard
Ah yes, niggers with Asian eyes are ALL the rage recently!! So much that we can name uhhh... nobody apparently
They all look like shit
The only model (Tyson Beckford) shilled here isn't even half Asian, but only 25% Asian

I don't really mind.
I have a girlfriend and I mostly get tagged here. I initially just joined for debating about looks because I got bored of imageboards. When I joined I was still single
Larp

They all look like shit
The only model (Tyson Beckford) shilled here isn't even half Asian, but only 25% Asian
Name a hapa girl with higher psl than vinetria

• Ugh..
Here in Italy things work differently

I don't really mind.

Ah yes, niggers with Asian eyes are ALL the rage recently!! So much that we can name uhhh... nobody apparently
They all look like shit
assurdo anch’io so italiano. Ma ti assicuro che non è così, specialmente perchè le tipe in italia sono tutte nane e appena vedono un legit 1.90+ scalzo ti guardano e gravitano attorno. 6’3 in ita equivalent di 6’5 in america

• +1
assurdo anch’io so italiano. Ma ti assicuro che non è così, specialmente perchè le tipe in italia sono tutte nane e appena vedono un legit 1.90+ scalzo ti guardano e gravitano attorno. 6’3 in ita equivalent di 6’5 in america
è vero che sono tutte nane, ma lo sono anche i ragazzi... L' altezza, occhi chiari, e tutto il resto non servono a niente

è vero che sono tutte nane, ma lo sono anche i ragazzi... L' altezza, occhi chiari, e tutto il resto non servono a niente
Se sei un sub4 ovviamente non saranno gli occhi a salvarti. But height definitely yes. Height is law

Se sei un sub4 ovviamente non saranno gli occhi a salvarti. But height definitely yes. Height is law
I've been called handsome by everyone. Every type of woman, of every age and backgrounds, various men in different contexts

I look at myself and I see myself as handsome

I conclude that I'm at least above average looking

Se sei un sub4 ovviamente non saranno gli occhi a salvarti. But height definitely yes. Height

I've been called handsome by everyone. Every type of woman, of every age and backgrounds, various men in different contexts

I look at myself and I see myself as handsome

I conclude that I'm at least above average lookin
So it’s skill issue

• +1
So it’s skill issue
If you are lmtn+ and 6’3+ and you dont slay it’s skill issue. Megan fox date subhuman cuck klinefelter syndrome machin gun kelly 6’4. Height irl is everything, most powerful halo over 6’3

Its not fair to compare 50/50 wasian with mulattos that are atleast 60/40 white. The mulattos from europe dont look as Good as mulattos from USA

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Ricky212