Waste of a life

S

SoCrazy

Iron
Just failed my driving test again, got bullied today at school, got laughed at by girls. look horrible and I can't name one thing I'm good at. I'm going to rope because I feel if I stay alive longer I will do something bad and make everyone hate me more. I just wanted to know if there is a painless way or if I should even do it. I can't even kill my self right.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ey88, Suns9999 and 7 others
How do you get bullied and what do the girls say ?

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
How do you get bullied and what do the girls say ?
I get called austic almost everyday, bullied on my looks and pushed in the halls. The girls laugh at me and stare and whisper

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Suns9999, Alucard69 and 2 others
defend yourself

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ThugggButt
Just failed my driving test again, got bullied today at school, got laughed at by girls. look horrible and I can't name one thing I'm good at. I'm going to rope because I feel if I stay alive longer I will do something bad and make everyone hate me more. I just wanted to know if there is a painless way or if I should even do it. I can't even kill my self right.
Not to sound full of my self but I could give you purpose in life

• +1
Don’t rope bhai
The girls laugh at me and stare and whisper
fuck what the foids say just gymmaxx and moneymaxx you’ll be alright

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and SoCrazy
All those people are demons in disguise, their fate is in hell but you gotta turn your life to Christ to avoid such fate.

• +1
If you ever plan on doing it kill everyonne who wronged u first then rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, SoCrazy, Alucard69 and 1 other person
Driving license is hard, monitor can be toxic next time ignore them as fuck this is how I get it

• +1
All those people are demons in disguise, their fate is in hell but you gotta turn your life to Christ to avoid such fate.
Got the first half right but not second

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerM
You could do a full 180 on your life but you can't be lazy

• +1
Go ER And shoot up your school

• JFL
  • +1
I'm tired of my life as well. I'm 27, unemployed, very sick chronically, broke. This is no way to live.

• +1
I'm tired of my life as well. I'm 27, unemployed, very sick chronically, broke. This is no way to live.
Aren’t u 19?

• +1
If not then you could start by learning how to fight. People will respect you lot more if you know how to fight rather than just looking the part

• +1
bro your just going through puberty, ive been through much worse, i got my license at 20.

i promise your being dramatic

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy and Suns9999
don't be cuck
stand up for yourself ffs

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy, Suns9999 and ey88
Some that go a long way. Boxing, judo, muay Thai and even Krav Maga incase you ever get in a dirty street fight where's there's no rules you want to be able to defend your self using every tool in ur body

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy