wasted my entire life

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
i'm too old to have fun and youthful college friends. no matter how much i catch up, it's over. at an internship i had, a 40+ yr old woman was talking about a coworker's birthday, the biiig four-O!!! she said. for some reason that sudden imitation of youthful exuberance filled me with dread. that is going to be me one day. the big four-O!!!! and not even ascending to being a normie will work now. it's the childish things i missed.

Tenor 8

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How old are you bhai

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Feanor
In your 30s? If so yea its p over man :(
almost 24
Oh in this case you still have time buddy boyo. DO NOT ROT FOR YOUR ENITRE TWENTIES.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'm 17 soon and feels fucking old wtf...

• +1
I'm 17 soon and feels fucking old wtf...
I know that feel man, in reality I think 27 or 28 is when it really starts to hit you that your youth is gone. You still have another solid 10 or so years to work with buddy, AND you're still in high school

ASCEND AND SLAY IN COLLEGE.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3702
I know that feel man, in reality I think 27 or 28 is when it really starts to hit you that your youth is gone. You still have another solid 10 or so years to work with buddy, AND you're still in high school

ASCEND AND SLAY IN COLLEGE.
I already slay and have a good normie life but fuaark I feel depressed to age so fast ded srs

• +1
i thought it would turn around but i got laid off yesterday

• So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
I already slay and have a good normie life but fuaark I feel depressed to age so fast ded srs

Arent you a hindu indian

how do u slay

just be balding 5'2 pajeet theory

you still got a bit of time left, if your collagen is good enough, you can looksmaxx till 32/33. Main thing to focus on in your situation is to acquire enough financial resources to pay for your surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back