Reactions: AbuSAF and Vitruvian
no thanks, i dont want to be banned

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804, AbuSAF and 5 others
will watch later , what is it about?

will watch later , what is it about?
Document released in 2017 detailing media and government response to a future 2025 pandemic. Everything written in this government document details the chronological steps of what’s happening today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7651
visit your local hospital if you don't believe in it

Watch the video bro
not watching 1.5 hours of infowars
the document you linked is nothing out of the extraordinary, just epidemiologists doing their job - if you find it weird that health professionals are drafting response cases for scenarios like global pandemics in advance then you have to find it weird that risk analysts, finance firms etc. also do future forecasts, or find it weird that governments/militaries all over the world have plans for virtually every scenario that could possibly happen - america has a thorough playbook for what would happen if russia launches nukes, does that mean russia will do so? hope you see my point

just visit your local hospital or if you have any friends in healthcare they'll tell you how fucked over they are rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2205 and curryboy123
not watching 1.5 hours of infowars
the document you linked is nothing out of the extraordinary, just epidemiologists doing their job - if you find it weird that health professionals are drafting response cases for scenarios like global pandemics in advance then you have to find it weird that risk analysts, finance firms etc. also do future forecasts, or find it weird that governments/militaries all over the world have plans for virtually every scenario that could possibly happen - america has a thorough playbook for what would happen if russia launches nukes, does that mean russia will do so? hope you see my point

just visit your local hospital or if you have any friends in healthcare they'll tell you how fucked over they are rn
The whole point is to isolate you and make you hate me and others but dont listen to me i guess, after all, im not a premanufactured news headline.

good luck in your discovery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, warpsociety and sytyl
visit your local hospital if you don't believe in it
I have done multiple times in the last months and there's nothing special except nurses wearing masks during appointments
Guests don't wear masks nor do doctors when they walk around the corridors
Doesn't seem to be under higher pressure than before

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
I have done multiple times in the last months and there's nothing special except nurses wearing masks during appointments
Guests don't wear masks nor do doctors when they walk around the corridors
Doesn't seem to be under higher pressure than before
guess it's different where I'm at
I'd assume you live somewhere rural and not population dense

Last edited:
COVID is the biggest sham ever lmao

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TUSSELEIF and lutte
Uh, so governments planning for pandemics is proof that covid is a hoax? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 2205, curryboy123 and 3 others
Fabricated from the start

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
guess it's different where I'm at
I'd assume you live somewhere rural and not population dense

Uh, so governments planning for pandemics is proof that covid is a hoax? lol
Being locked inside building up hate for people who dont conform. Hating christian, black, asian, and soon muslins (will refuse because vacine made from pigs) is just manipulating masses through big media.

only hate and separation have we experienced after 1 year

low trust in people, big trust in billionaire shills

Last edited:
another source says 98k, still an increase, and lines up with stats from other countries
indeed our population is aging and higher than ever mortality rate is still not high though
and the virus has been present in the west since at least march 2019 so

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I know several people irl that had symptoms including loss of taste/smell, fever and breathing problems therefore i am inclined not to believe in conspiracy theories no matter how mainstream they are becoming.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I know several people irl that had symptoms including loss of taste/smell, fever and breathing problems therefore i am inclined not to believe in conspiracy theories no matter how mainstream they are becoming.
Yea my brother lost smell/taste...... for less than a week

imagine being scared of a flu

Many people I know that had covid had to visit pulmonologists for 2-3 months after their infection to fight respiratory problems. Granted they are in the 35+ age range but still...

Nobody is denying The existence of The virus. Its The severity of it. Imagine shutting The world down over a little stronger flu that targets mostly old and weak. And then hearing shit Like "build back better " on world economic forum JFL